Political Cartoon

1601184225596.png

Trump made me lots of promises that I never really expected him to keep. But in his first three years, he had already done his best to keep most of them. That's a sign of honesty and integrity, and something few politicians do (name ONE). My support for Trump is much stronger now than when I voted for him.

There are more than 62M other Americans who feel like I do, I bet.

I also think that a lot of moderate Democrats are unlikely to even show up, as they can't in good conscience pull a lever for riots, BLM, defunding the police, letting criminals out of jail, shutting down the economy for a flu-like virus, and basically, anarchy and erosion of freedoms.

On 11/08/2016, I had a feeling that Trump was actually going to win, after thinking about all of the rallies and signs everywhere. It was a movement like we had not seen in a while.

This year, I am much more optimistic. His support is so much stronger.

It's going to be a landslide. And we are going to MAKE AMERICA EVEN GREATER.

Trump has already done the following...,

- Replaced NAFTA with USMCA.
- New trade deal with China, replacing TPP.
- Building the Wall.
- Mexico indirectly paying for the wall (USMCA, troops in Mexico now helping to protect our border under threats of more tariffs if they stop).
- Withdrew from Paris Climate Accord.
- Must cancel two new regulations for each one passed.
- Two new SCOTUS justices that are Constitutionalists. Maybe another soon.
- ISIS pretty much devastated; don't even hear much about them anymore.
- Immigration restrictions for certain countries where a significant fraction of the population is likely to desire harm to the US.
- Obamacare is no longer mandatory.
- Tax bill passed & hundreds of companies invest in the US by hiking wages and giving bonuses.
- Stock market rocketed.
- Fake media is being recognized.
- President shames NFL kneelers.
- US negotiates from a position of strength again.
- Jerusalem is recognized as the capital of Israel.
- Manufacturing coming back after Obama said it would never happen.
- Lowest African American employment ever.
- Lowest Hispanic unemployment ever.
- Lowest female unemployment in decades.
- Terminated Obama's Iran deal, resulting in their economy collapsing.
- Obliterated Iran's top commander, Soleimani, who orchestrated an attack on the US embassy in Iraq and was planning more.
- North Korea releases US hostages and returns remains of 55 soldiers.
- North Korea has not launched long-range rockets nor set off atomic weapons.
- NATO members are paying more.
- Millions of Americans off welfare and food stamps.
- America is leading in energy production again, even exporting oil to China.
- Military and law enforcement are respected by the executive branch again.
- Close to flipping the 9th circuit court, by appointing 10 judges to it, (Obama appointed seven)
- Normalization of relations between Israel and the UAE and Bahrain. Maybe five more countries to come.

Promises kept. Putting America First. Putting you & me first while contributing to global peace.

It's quite a legacy.

Make some money, Jim. Bet on Trump to win. Find a betting website online and put your money the same place I did, on Trump, on America. Win/Win! Double your smiles. You'll be taking Democrats' money!

Trump made me lots of promises that I never really expected him to keep. But in his first three years, he had already done his best to keep most of them. That's a sign of honesty and integrity, and something few politicians do (name ONE). My support for Trump is much stronger now than when I voted for him.

There are more than 62M other Americans who feel like I do, I bet.

I also think that a lot of moderate Democrats are unlikely to even show up, as they can't in good conscience pull a lever for riots, BLM, defunding the police, letting criminals out of jail, shutting down the economy for a flu-like virus, and basically, anarchy and erosion of freedoms.

On 11/08/2016, I had a feeling that Trump was actually going to win, after thinking about all of the rallies and signs everywhere. It was a movement like we had not seen in a while.

This year, I am much more optimistic. His support is so much stronger.

It's going to be a landslide. And we are going to MAKE AMERICA EVEN GREATER.

Trump has already done the following...,

- Replaced NAFTA with USMCA.
- New trade deal with China, replacing TPP.
- Building the Wall.
- Mexico indirectly paying for the wall (USMCA, troops in Mexico now helping to protect our border under threats of more tariffs if they stop).
- Withdrew from Paris Climate Accord.
- Must cancel two new regulations for each one passed.
- Two new SCOTUS justices that are Constitutionalists. Maybe another soon.
- ISIS pretty much devastated; don't even hear much about them anymore.
- Immigration restrictions for certain countries where a significant fraction of the population is likely to desire harm to the US.
- Obamacare is no longer mandatory.
- Tax bill passed & hundreds of companies invest in the US by hiking wages and giving bonuses.
- Stock market rocketed.
- Fake media is being recognized.
- President shames NFL kneelers.
- US negotiates from a position of strength again.
- Jerusalem is recognized as the capital of Israel.
- Manufacturing coming back after Obama said it would never happen.
- Lowest African American employment ever.
- Lowest Hispanic unemployment ever.
- Lowest female unemployment in decades.
- Terminated Obama's Iran deal, resulting in their economy collapsing.
- Obliterated Iran's top commander, Soleimani, who orchestrated an attack on the US embassy in Iraq and was planning more.
- North Korea releases US hostages and returns remains of 55 soldiers.
- North Korea has not launched long-range rockets nor set off atomic weapons.
- NATO members are paying more.
- Millions of Americans off welfare and food stamps.
- America is leading in energy production again, even exporting oil to China.
- Military and law enforcement are respected by the executive branch again.
- Close to flipping the 9th circuit court, by appointing 10 judges to it, (Obama appointed seven)
- Normalization of relations between Israel and the UAE and Bahrain. Maybe five more countries to come.

Promises kept. Putting America First. Putting you & me first while contributing to global peace.

It's quite a legacy.

Make some money, Jim. Bet on Trump to win. Find a betting website online and put your money the same place I did, on Trump, on America. Win/Win! Double your smiles. You'll be taking Democrats' money!
Thanks, ChemEngineer. (I am an engineer too :).

I have thought about that a little. I am not sure that on-line betting on election outcomes is legal in VA. I believe they recently made sports betting legal through certain venues though.

I'm not much of a gambler, other than in the stock market. I bought a bunch of risky stocks when they bottom out during the COVID crisis - CCL RCL AAL UAL F BA USO. Some had lost 80% of their pre-COVID value. I already doubled my money on some. If they go back to 80% of their original highs, I will have quadrupled my money.

I am postured for another market blip. The Dems will create vote counting chaos, and there will also be alarm over a surge in COVID "cases" from the massive rollout of rapid testing. The Dems probably have some other insidious October surprise planned too, but I don't know what that is. If there is another crash, I will buy a bunch more stocks and make a lot more money.

I would probably give 2:1 odds that Trump is going to win, but I shouldn't have to do that, as the fake polls say that Biden is in the lead, so the odds should be in your favor. Good luck. If the elections are legit, you won't need the luck!

Regards,
Jim

The actual court ruling is here. It says that Fox viewers are so intelligent that they listen to news with a healthy degree of skepticism, and

"In light of this precedent and the context of “Tucker Carlson Tonight,” the Court finds that Mr. Carlson’s invocation of “extortion” against Ms. McDougal is nonactionable hyperbole, intended to frame the debate in the guest commentator segment that followed Mr. Carlson’s soliloquy. As Defendant notes, Mr. Carlson himself aims to “challenge[] political correctness and media bias.”"

McDougal v Fox Opinion

Forum List

Back