Political Cartoon

9b8dd93af6fe41a6.jpg

She should not have resisted. I am serious about that. One should obey lawful orders, and handle it in court. Everyone should know that by now, but no one seems to.

We need to educate our youth on how to interact with law enforcement and also to be respectful of the country that gives them the amazing freedoms that they exercise and occasionally abuse.

She should not have resisted. I am serious about that. One should obey lawful orders, and handle it in court. Everyone should know that by now, but no one seems to.

We need to educate our youth on how to interact with law enforcement and also to be respectful of the country that gives them the amazing freedoms that they exercise and occasionally abuse.

they didnt give her a lawful order,,,thats the problem,,,

what we teach our youth is how to stand against tyranny not submit to it,,,and she did that by resisting,,,

what we teach our youth is how to stand against tyranny not submit to it,,,and she did that by resisting,,,

I consider it to generally be a lawful order when a LEO orders one to do something. It can be handled in court after that.

A cop tells you to get out of the vehicle, you do so. Leave the stadium you do so. Or maybe you go limp, but you don't fight them for being potentially wrong.

If they tell you to put your hands behind your back, you do so, or face the consequences. I expect officers to use force to effect an arrest. If it's a wrongful arrest, forceful resistance is not justified unless there is life or limb at stake.

I can totally relate to not wearing a mask. I don't wear one except at work where they pay me to do so. Resisting arrest is a different matter entirely.

If this was a private venue, the case would be cut & dry, but this is a public venue. Her case clearly needs to be heard in court.

Regards,
Jim

I consider it to generally be a lawful order when a LEO orders one to do something. It can be handled in court after that.

A cop tells you to get out of the vehicle, you do so. Leave the stadium you do so. Or maybe you go limp, but you don't fight them for being potentially wrong.

If they tell you to put your hands behind your back, you do so, or face the consequences. I expect officers to use force to effect an arrest. If it's a wrongful arrest, forceful resistance is not justified unless there is life or limb at stake.

I can totally relate to not wearing a mask. I don't wear one except at work where they pay me to do so. Resisting arrest is a different matter entirely.

If this was a private venue, the case would be cut & dry, but this is a public venue. Her case clearly needs to be heard in court.

Regards,
Jim

youre allowed to be a useful idiot as much as you want,,,just dont drag us with you,,,

Forum List

Back