Political Cartoon

"Sick of" in the psychological sense, of course. His little 6 ft (2 m) bubble perfectly demonstrates how ridiculous the social distancing guidelines are.

Not only do you inconvenience others, but you can't possibly function yourself in crowded areas or narrow walkways. It's nonsense.

PS: I read today that VA governor, Northam, and his wife tested positive for COVID. He has no symptoms, while his wife has mild ones.

cde6872f146bc89f.png

"Sick of" in the psychological sense, of course. His little 6 ft (2 m) bubble perfectly demonstrates how ridiculous the social distancing guidelines are.

Not only do you inconvenience others, but you can't possibly function yourself in crowded areas or narrow walkways. It's nonsense.

PS: I read today that VA governor, Northam, and his wife tested positive for COVID. He has no symptoms, while his wife has mild ones.

Tell you what, you just run up to her and give her a big juicy kiss on the mouth. Hell, slip her the tongue while you are at it.

Tell you what, you just run up to her and give her a big juicy kiss on the mouth. Hell, slip her the tongue while you are at it.
No thank you. I am happily married for a very long time. That's what us Conservatives do. We make commitments and promises that we keep, and we raise respectable families.

Not afraid of COVID here. We all already had it in February. We're still here.

No thank you. I am happily married for a very long time. That's what us Conservatives do. We make commitments and promises that we keep, and we raise respectable families.

Not afraid of COVID here. We all already had it in February. We're still here.

Probably not a good idea to interface with that twisted little faggot.

New Topics

Forum List

Back