Political Cartoon

impeachmentnadlerarsehkjajdaldj.jpg

It's my understanding that Trump offered National Guard support to the Democrat leaders who have failed to maintain law and order, and most declined.

It's also my understanding that Trump successfully deployed the National Guard to Kenosha, and the riots stopped immediately.

Portland, on the other hand, continues to experience mostly peaceful riots for over 110 days now.

The meme is pretty pathetic. No one has blamed Biden for the riots, only the Left-wing policies that would be supported by his successor, in the fairy tale land where he were to be elected.
Enough with the "mostly peaceful" BS, please. It's nonsense. Buildings and cars on fire in the background put the lie to that claim by CNN and MSDNC so don't ape THEM here too.

It's my understanding that Trump offered National Guard support to the Democrat leaders who have failed to maintain law and order, and most declined.

It's also my understanding that Trump successfully deployed the National Guard to Kenosha, and the riots stopped immediately.

Portland, on the other hand, continues to experience mostly peaceful riots for over 110 days now.

The meme is pretty pathetic. No one has blamed Biden for the riots, only the Left-wing policies that would be supported by his successor, in the fairy tale land where he were to be elected.
Enough with the "mostly peaceful" BS, please. It's nonsense. Buildings and cars on fire in the background put the lie to that claim by CNN and MSDNC so don't ape THEM here too.
LOL it was sarcasm. I thought it was obvious.

Ted Cruz explained it best...

"29 times there has been a vacancy in a presidential election year. Now, presidents have made nominations all 29 times... When the Senate has been of the same party … of the 29 times, those are 19 of them. Of those 19, the Senate has confirmed those nominees 17 times... When the parties are different, that’s happened 10 times, Merrick Garland was one of them. Of those 10, the Senate has confirmed the nominees only twice."

Link: Ted Cruz on SCOTUS nomination in an election year

"Fact checkers" did exist until the truth started getting out.

The Facebook & Twitter “fact checkers” fact check hyperbole & opinions, “true but misleading”, “true but lacks proper context”, “true but doesn’t reflect current position of the CDC”.

An article on Kamala Harris was marked “partially false” when everything in it was accurate, but a year was mistyped.

And we all know, nothing from the left will EVER be “fact-checked” no matter how outrageous or easily disproven.

message-orwell-called-them-thought-police-zuckerberg-calls-them-fact-checkers.jpg

Forum List

Back