Political Cartoon

ERBcYjmXYAA-6jR

Funny that a Bill supporter like yourself would rather post something this silly while pretending Bill Clinton didn't take Saudis money to let Osama Bin Laden go- back in '98' thus inadvertantly allowing 911 to happen over greed and corruption that this president you bash tries to alleviate from our political process.
View attachment 307291

HaShev, please give me the background on Clinton and his pal in this photo. I would like to include it on a few of my websites. It looks pretty authentic to me.
It's a Saudis Sheik openly handing an envelope of money to the infamous Clinton pay to play scheme mentioned in Hillary's emails. Not one MSM news investigative reporter or host will answer the question; what favors did we give the Saudis for these payoffs??? Now that the Epstein case revealed an unusual connection between Bill and the latest Saudis King, we can ask the million dollar question:
Funny that a Bill supporter like yourself would rather post something this silly while pretending Bill Clinton didn't take Saudis money to let Osama Bin Laden go- back in '98' thus inadvertantly allowing 911 to happen over greed and corruption that this president you bash tries to alleviate from our political process.
View attachment 307291

HaShev, please give me the background on Clinton and his pal in this photo. I would like to include it on a few of my websites. It looks pretty authentic to me.
It's a Saudis Sheik openly handing an envelope of money to the infamous Clinton pay to play scheme mentioned in Hillary's emails. Not one MSM news investigative reporter or host will answer the question; what favors did we give the Saudis for these payoffs??? Now that the Epstein case revealed an unusual connection between Bill and the latest Saudis King, we can ask the million dollar question:
Did Jamal Khashoggi,
who knew Bin Laden, know what those favors were?
Bill in Turkey (seen below) and Hillary has known ties in Turkey, before Jamal Khashoggi's horrifically was knocked off.
View attachment 307460 View attachment 307461 View attachment 307462

Did Jamal Khashoggi,
who knew Bin Laden, know what those favors were?
Bill in Turkey (seen below) and Hillary has known ties in Turkey, before Jamal Khashoggi's horrifically was knocked off.
View attachment 307460 View attachment 307461 View attachment 307462
Yup... You Kashoggi mine and I will Kashoggi yours...Jamal was very close to Bin Laden and his uncle who was an arms dealer... Many a deal between those people I sure wonder if Billy Bob Clinton got a cruise( as in missile tech only the US had at the time)in those missiles he sent at Bin Laden that ended up in Chinese hands...Interesting how the Clintons always seem to have their loose ends tied up so convienantly...

So you finally admit Jimmy Carter doesn't qualify or are you saying Obama doesn't with his Asterisks? ;-)
In all seriousness with what people will find out beyond Obama's spying and interference, future generations might wipe out his name and presidency like Egyptians did with disgraced Pharoahs.
fan.jpeg

Forum List

Back