Political Cartoon

jpg.195494

1)it's innapropriate to make excuses and lie about Pelosi's actions.....was she tearing up the speach when she made faces about lowering drug prices? By the way all the figures in the speach were checked as accurately true, so the lie is the Pelosi spin and your post.
2) it's innapropriate to use a disabled person to form a demonized image and narrative of your political opponent. It was proven a false narrative when prior footage showed Trump making the same expressions regarding non cerebal people stumbling on their own claims-liken to me posting that Grandma shocked over how Dems trip themselves up pic. Many people use that expression regarding people tripping over their own standards.
3)You yourself (were innapropriate) just triped up over your own standard because you always call your opposition politicians names like crazy and retarded which makes you a disability basher.-oops should I get out the grandma pic or the Trump making fun of your trip up pic?
jimcarrey.gif

1)it's innapropriate to make excuses and lie about Pelosi's actions.....was she tearing up the speach when she made faces about lowering drug prices? By the way all the figures in the speach were checked as accurately true, so the lie is the Pelosi spin and your post.
2) it's innapropriate to use a disabled person to form a demonized image and narrative of your political opponent. It was proven a false narrative when prior footage showed Trump making the same expressions regarding non cerebal people stumbling on their own claims-liken to me posting that Grandma shocked over how Dems trip themselves up pic. Many people use that expression regarding people tripping over their own standards.
3)You yourself (were innapropriate) just triped up over your own standard because you always call your opposition politicians names like crazy and retarded which makes you a disability basher.-oops should I get out the grandma pic or the Trump making fun of your trip up pic?View attachment 305037
lol...Nancy looked like she had a temper tantrum like a big baby that didn't get her way... Funny how many years she has been in her position and she doesnt know how to take things in stride...Isnt she a senior citizen now and is she collecting social welfare plus a big cheque for supposedly working for the people of the United States so how come the democrats have wasted all the taxpayers money on this fools errand of impeachment when they knew it would fail instead of trying to govern and run the country...Throws my hands up...Isnt she the wicked witch with her glass slippers pushing her own agendas but has a sour face for the agenda of others esp the president when he is trying to run the country without her and others constant interferance one must ask and all polital cartoons(because it is a big joke) aside...

Forum List

Back