Political Cartoon

f11a73e8541566d0.jpg

Being offended by historical events of 100 or 200 years ago, and holding people alive today for those historical events is the siren song of Leftists.
They feign entitlement and moral superiority over you if you don't sing along with them in their shrill screams of victimhood. Please stop responding to such nonsense and put them on IGNORE. PLEASE. Henceforth anyone who responds to Leftists screaming victimhood I will add to my Ignore List.
Do you understand Roudy?

I have not put any Indians on reservations, but my wife's grandmother grew up on one. Her grandmother and my wife and her sisters seem to have gotten over it.

Incidentally, if we left them alone, they would no doubt still be living in teepees and hunting buffalo with bow and arrow. Meanwhile the Notre Dame Cathedral was begun in 1163.

Being offended by historical events of 100 or 200 years ago, and holding people alive today for those historical events is the siren song of Leftists.
They feign entitlement and moral superiority over you if you don't sing along with them in their shrill screams of victimhood. Please stop responding to such nonsense and put them on IGNORE. PLEASE. Henceforth anyone who responds to Leftists screaming victimhood I will add to my Ignore List.
Do you understand Roudy?

I have not put any Indians on reservations, but my wife's grandmother grew up on one. Her grandmother and my wife and her sisters seem to have gotten over it.

Incidentally, if we left them alone, they would no doubt still be living in teepees and hunting buffalo with bow and arrow. Meanwhile the Notre Dame Cathedral was begun in 1163.

American Indians have gotten over it and proceeded on with their lives.

Obviously these other people are hell bent on VIRTUE SIGNALING and pretending they care about somebody elses life, when THEY are the ones with the problems, NOT other people.

The oligarchies are still shaking in their $10,000.00 Gucci shoes, because they KNOW people don't NEED government, and they are SCARED we are coming to realize this and going to take them down.

Society can govern itself. Self-governing society works better than ANY government ever has and ever will.
The oligarchies KNOW this.

Forum List

Back