Political Cartoon

fba63d24584019a8.jpg

And they hate her again in 3...2....1...

All that slurping on marxist weiner for NOTHING....

View attachment 662280
That is absolutely hilarious. Does she think now Wyoming is going to love her because, after the fact, she pretends to be pro-life? If I recall, I'm really not up to the search to verify, I saw her denouncing this yesterday... or was it the gun rights case.

How sad... That poor baby's mother isn't feeling it move, isn't touched to tears by its movements, doesn't read to it, doesn't play soft music, doesn't give it any stimulation. Not even born yet and already terribly neglected. A baby deserves and needs to have a mother, not a birthing person.

You are not so good with analogies I see? I'll explain: An accidental pregnancy is a baby unwanted,
I know this quotes a post on page 1 of 4400 but it's new to me since I just saw it...

But this is a good time to explain, as it's a very current topic: there's no such thing as an accidental pregnancy.

It's not like she's out in public or somewhere not expecting to have sex and just as the wind blows and her skirt goes up over her waist another guy nearby has his belt accidentally break and his pants fall and he trips over his fallen pants and his penis accidentally fell into her vagina..You know.. accidental sex leads to accidental pregnancy. You mathematicians all know that if the universe lasts long enough, that will happen.

I had begun to doubt our troops in the current woke environment knowing how many transsexuals, transvestites, and homosexuals and allies have gone into the service - but this picture restores my hope and tells me I was wrong. Thanks for the reminder.

Forum List

Back