Political Cartoon

117177395_4283932828345540_5361304063268774383_n.jpg

You are not so good with analogies I see? I'll explain: An accidental pregnancy is a baby unwanted, like an un-ordered steak, and all you care about is that the steak gets cooked (born) not thrown away (abortion) or left in the fridge until ordered (birth control). Pro-Life people care deeply about fetus, not the child it becomes.

You're not so good with thinking, I see. I'll explain. YOU need it desperately.
Hundreds of millions, no billions of babies were unplanned. You call that "unwanted." Very poor description. As Garrison Keillor says, "If you didn't want to go to Chicago, why did you get on the bus?" I have nephews and nieces who were not planned. They're glad their mother didn't kill them, just as Andrea Bocelli is glad his mother did not follow her DOCTOR'S advice to have Andrea aborted because he had serious medical defects, leading to his blindness. He is a gift to the world, and you could care less about him or any other unborn baby.

When a woman has a baby, it isn't someone else's responsibility to raise and feed it. Don't you even know that much? What do you give a shit about humans when you promote the murder of the most helpless on earth.

IF it is "unwanted," women can offer them up for adoption. That isn't so hard, is it? I know people desperate to adopt. One went to Russia to adopt because so many are being slaughtered thanks to monsters like you. A good friend gave his grandson up to a couple who came from South Carolina to Southern California to cherish this lovely life which you shit on so spitefully, so evilly.

Forum List

Back