Political analyst on MSNBC: Time to start arresting Republicans for "misinformation".

If America arrested people for "misinformation," everyone in the media would be in jail....

R.f4be7c8b4f8b41a7afb0de435b00e170

See the source image
Everyone in the Republican party would be in jail. For suggesting that their policies help anyone but the uber rich.

Everyone in the Republican party would be in jail. For suggesting that their policies help anyone but the uber rich.

LOL!!!!

Do you believe co2 is causing "climate change?"

LOL!!!!

The GOP lies about Israel and Zionism.

The Dems lie about EVERYTHING

Wrong asshole. He sought to prevent a successful steal. A very different motivation. And frankly, your opinion of me is so meaningless. I mean seriously. You’re a douche. So it is unimaginable that anybody values your opinions.

Here is a news flash for you, you fucking retard. You don’t know what President Trump did or didn’t do.

You dislike Fox News bitch because it’s an alternative to thee fantasy presented by the main stream media. That’s your problem, boo boo.
Once again your hysterical rantings going apeshit shows that you can't stand the truth because you're an idiot who believes Trump, another moron who resorts to hysterical rantings & goes apeshit whenever he's questioned about anything.

You & Trump both have the emotional maturity of a 5 year old & I'm being generous.

Btw, Trump lost & all your bullshit won't change that fact. But keep telling yourself that he won if it makes you feel better.

Once again your hysterical rantings going apeshit shows that you can't stand the truth because you're an idiot who believes Trump, another moron who resorts to hysterical rantings & goes apeshit whenever he's questioned about anything.

You & Trump both have the emotional maturity of a 5 year old & I'm being generous.

Btw, Trump lost & all your bullshit won't change that fact. But keep telling yourself that he won if it makes you feel better.
Wrong again. You can’t change. You start off wrong. You steer wrong. You end up wrong. I’ll give you points for consistency. But that’s it.

Since Brandon is in Office, I am painfully aware that Trump didn’t win, you stupid lump of shit. I have never said that Brandon succeeded in stealing the election. I have said (you idiot) that Trump seems to have believed it and that he explored ways to stop it. I’m ok with that.

There was no insurrection. He didn’t orchestrate an insurrection or even an attempt no matter how often you lie and say it, it remains a lie.

Meanwhile, you’re such a massively dishonest petty little twat, you can’t even admit things we have known. For a long time. There was an effort to steal the election. And you’re ok with that. So, once again, gfy. :fu:

Last edited:
Wrong again. You can’t change. You start off wrong. You steer wrong. You end up wrong. I’ll give you points for consistency. But that’s it.

Since Brandon is in Office, I am painfully aware that Trump didn’t win, you stupid lump of shit. I have never said that Brandon succeeded in stealing the election. I have said (you idiot) that Trump seems to have believed it and that he explored ways to stop it. I’m ok with that.

There was no insurrection. He didn’t orchestrate an insurrection or even an attempt no matter how often you lie and say it, it remains a lie.

Meanwhile, you’re such a massively dishonest petty little twat, you can’t even admit things we have known. For a long time. There was an effort to steal the election. And you’re ok with that. So, once again, gfy. :fu:
Awwww. Need a Kleenex for the tears, bedwetter?

Trump still bleats the same shit he did a year & a half ago, you fucking halfwit.

Forum List

Back