Polish President Plane Explosion in Smolensk

I never claimed that the markedly anti semitic poles founded "the holocaust" ------I correctly stated
that poles were murdering jews even before their fellow catholic anti semite adolf got there. Keep
in mind-----I had (before I was born) relatives from Poland. Like you the chunks of shit like
"jew controlled' this and easily fell from the mouths of polish whore and pimps and STILL DO

How many Jews were killed in Poland in the 1930's?

The Polish whore, and pimps were mostly your Jews, like Zwi Migdal.

I do not have the stats------virtually all polish males are pimps and inebriates and ALL
of the females are filthy whores-------thousands of jews were murdered by the filthy dogs
every year for CENTURIES and ------millions during world war II------more murdered by your
fellow scum and shit even after world war II -------in the cesspit----Poland -----You found a jew
not to Like-------that is why you and yours murdered my baby cousins and you and yours STILL
SPIT the filthy lies your catechism whores teach you

You have a very retarded view of the World.

Oh really? All Poles are pimps, or whores?
Is that why Poland has one of the latest years to lose virginity in Europe?

Do you have a source for thousands of Jews killed in Poland a year before WW2, or for millions of Jews killed in Poland during WW?

No historical evidence supports anything your spouting.

You like most Jews are inhumane, dirty, idiotic brutes.

I've not met a more disgusting thing in my life, than a Jew.

where are you locked up?

I haven't been to prison, and I also don't tolerate Jews who slander// libel against Poland, and Polish people.

did someone mention prison? Polacks are shit Polacks do not land in prison----they
land in locked rooms where they can be treated for elevated ammonia levels----and their
wives breathe a sigh of relief. Prisons cannot handle the issue

How many Jews were killed in Poland in the 1930's?

The Polish whore, and pimps were mostly your Jews, like Zwi Migdal.

I do not have the stats------virtually all polish males are pimps and inebriates and ALL
of the females are filthy whores-------thousands of jews were murdered by the filthy dogs
every year for CENTURIES and ------millions during world war II------more murdered by your
fellow scum and shit even after world war II -------in the cesspit----Poland -----You found a jew
not to Like-------that is why you and yours murdered my baby cousins and you and yours STILL

Do you have a source for thousands of Jews killed in Poland a year before WW2, or for millions of Jews killed in Poland during WW?

where are you locked up?

I haven't been to prison, and I also don't tolerate Jews who slander// libel against Poland, and Polish people.

did someone mention prison? Polacks are shit Polacks do not land in prison----they
land in locked rooms where they can be treated for elevated ammonia levels----and their

Your Jews are shit, you'll even Jew your own out for extra cash, like the Jewish pimp prostitute gang Zwi Migdal, or the Jew William Rapfogel who stole from a Jewish charity.

where are you locked up?

Your Jews are shit, you'll even Jew your own out for extra cash, like the Jewish pimp prostitute gang Zwi Migdal, or the Jew William Rapfogel who stole from a Jewish charity.

you are still stumbling around ----desperately scraping at the bottom of the barrel--------get
your ammonia levels checked

where are you locked up?

you are still stumbling around ----desperately scraping at the bottom of the barrel--------get

No, it is you, and your disgusting vile Jewish ilk, who are scrapping the bottom of the barrel.

The fact that so many of you Jews blame Poland for the Holocaust, proves how much you scrape the bottom of the barrel.

There is no evidence to support your retardation of Poles being a major factor in the Holocaust.

You Jews kick, and scream, and go berserk until you get yours at all costs.

But, you are cruel, dumb, vile Animalistic beings.

where are you locked up?

No, it is you, and your disgusting vile Jewish ilk, who are scrapping the bottom of the barrel.

The fact that so many of you Jews blame Poland for the Holocaust, proves how much you scrape the bottom of the barrel.

There is no evidence to support your retardation of Poles being a major factor in the Holocaust.

I never heard a jew BLAME POLAND for the Holocaust------not even the survivors. But I have
heard PLENTY-----not only from jewish survivors------but from the filthy mouths of Poles-----plus
real information from the honest poles

I never heard a jew BLAME POLAND for the Holocaust------not even the survivors. But I have
heard PLENTY-----not only from jewish survivors------but from the filthy mouths of Poles-----plus

You said Poland killed millions of Jews during WW2.

You're Jewish, and then you think no Jews blame Poland for the Holocaust?

Are you unconscious?

Are you unconscious?

Your fellow catholics of Germany did the Holocaust-------Adolf and several 'Josefs' ---eg Mengele and Goebbels....
----the poles of Krakow and Oswiecim were just eager to help

Are you unconscious?

Your fellow catholics of Germany did the Holocaust-------Adolf and several 'Josefs' ---eg Mengele and Goebbels....

I guess Jews were just eager to help the Nazis too then.

According to Jewish historian Emanuel Ringelblum, who lived his last days in the Nazi German controlled Warsaw Ghetto, the Jewish Ghetto Police Nazi collaborators were more brutal than Polish Police collaborators.

Are you unconscious?

I guess Jews were just eager to help the Nazis too then.

According to Jewish historian Emanuel Ringelblum, who lived his last days in the Nazi German controlled Warsaw Ghetto, the Jewish Ghetto Police Nazi collaborators were more brutal than Polish Police collaborators.

you have repeated that silly libel at least five dozen times. --------there is no question that jews
are HORRIFIED by any sort of "cooperation" by any jew and tend to get flamboyant and even
delusional about it.
Historically there was even an attempt to kill Josephus Flavius ---------who was not even close to
being treasonous. Black people call any level of cooperation by their own as "UNCLE TOM"----
same phenomenon---------next time you run into a black kid tell him all his problems relate to his
cousin who is an "uncle tom" so why not kill the "uncle toms"

Forum List

Back