Polio! Hundreds are already infected.

Donald H

Platinum Member
Nov 26, 2020
Hmmm, Rockland County, half a hour from Westchester County where the illegals are being dropped off.

Like I sated earlier, I stubbed my big toe today, Let's Go Brandon!!!

This is the election alteration device that I first discussed over 6 weeks ago and was likely the first to bring it up
All of a sudden with another election looming and another Covid style ploy needed; an insidious affliction that was eradicated almost 60 years ago in the USA is suddenly back!!

To be vaccinated or to refuse the vaccine?

It's suspected that the anti-vaxxers who followed Trump's directions are one of the main causes of Covid, Monkey Pox, and now Polio running rampant and out of control.

Good thing democrats have thrown open the country to any diseased immigrant - no quarantine

It's suspected that the anti-vaxxers who followed Trump's directions are one of the main causes of Covid, Monkey Pox, and now Polio running rampant and out of control.
No, it’s the illegals Brandon has flooded us with. With zero testing for anything. Polio? We all but eradicated that until Brandon's border swarm. Monkey Pox? Not airborne. If you leftists stop butt slamming random guys behind the dumpster at your local market the spread would come to a halt.

You can blame the millions of Illegal Beaners for that...

Suspected by who? You? Rational thinkers would suspect the hundreds of thousands of undocumented illegals pouring into the US and probably Canada as the culprit.

BREAKING NEWS ... President Trump invents Polio ... film at 11:00!

the-most-influential-news-anchors-of-all-time-u1.png

They aren’t. The majority of current covid infections are in people who were vaxxed. That sure worked out well.

Unless you’re a faggot and attending gay orgies or going home with some infected guy and licking his asshole, monkey pox isn’t a thing. Kinda crazy how gays say being gay is just nature, but nature sure seems to find ways to eliminate you fuckers.

Yep, letting millions of illegals into your country unvaxxed and untested for this shit kinda brings it back.

Thank you, Brandon, and Open Borders.
The border is not "open."
Nor has it ever been.
I have lived near the Mexico/ U.S. border most of my life.
El Paso/Ciudad Juarez, the second largest binational border city is only 45 minutes south of me.

Politicians of late just LOVE to wave around "border issues" and make wild promises of what they're gonna do differently to keep the brown boogeyman in check down here.

It works too. Convince enough low-information, racist whites that they are under attack at the southern border and all you're gonna need to keep them out is a great big wall and PRESTO!
You get Trump voters.

The reality is the border situation is complex.
Very little about it is black and white.
Anybody who tries to tell you otherwise.....that there is a simple solution to a complex problem is assuming you are enough of a chump to believe it.

The reality is the border situation is complex.

It's not really that complex. Either you have control over who crosses your border, or you do not.

Either you apply the same criteria over who crosses the border in Texas as you do in Minnesota, or you do not.

You watch too much fake news, moron.

The border is not "open."
Nor has it ever been.

You're so full of shit.

The border is closed,but we have record numbers of illegals, fentynal, human traffickers, child traffickers, sex traffickers, violent gangs, pedophes, rapists, murderers, and terrorists on the watch list streaming across...

Those aren't thousands of American tourists Biden, Abbot, and other border state governors are flying / bussing a over the US.

We've got diseases not seen in the US for decades being brought in and spread again...

....but the border is 'closed' and 'has never been open'...

Shut up, Brandon...

Forum List

Back