Policeman Shoots Armed Man Who Refused To Comply - Points Weapon At Officer - Time To Burn Down Another City

Waiting for the riots, burnin an lootin to start ....... any day now........
In Florida? Where we are armed and allowed to run over rioters/attackers? Do you have any clue how many of the armed hillbillies here have those monster type trucks with the Giant wheels that regularly join in the Trump trains?
So, the OP is obviously full of shit! Thanks for agreeing with me. Not to mention he had a gun and pointed it at the officers posing a deadly threat to the officer. How does that relate to the unjustified murder of George Floyd?

In Florida? Where we are armed and allowed to run over rioters/attackers? Do you have any clue how many of the armed hillbillies here have those monster type trucks with the Giant wheels that regularly join in the Trump trains?
So, the OP is obviously full of shit! Thanks for agreeing with me. Not to mention he had a gun and pointed it at the officers posing a deadly threat to the officer. How does that relate to the unjustified murder of George Floyd?
I hear Mrs. Floyd misses her nightly beatings.

George Floyd was nothing more than a thug.

I hear Mrs. Floyd misses her nightly beatings.
Nice side step Gov-na!

Sound the alarm
Bang the pots and pans
Start bussing domestic terrorist Antifa & BLM in
Tell Democrats to have their check-books ready to bail out the terrorists as they get arrested
Tell store owners to get ready for looting, vandalism, and their businesses being burned down
Start stashing baseball bats, bricks, and Molotov Cocktails for the terrorists for when they get there

The Police have shot and killed another armed individual who not only refused to comply by dropping his weapon, he lifter the weapon and pointed it at the police officer.....as shown by his body cam

Recorded Events:

Man is spotted by officers holding a gun in a parking lot.

1. POLICE OFFICER: "Hey, put the gun down."
-- Man refuses to comply

2. POLICE OFFICER: "Put it down! Put it down!"
-- Man refuses to comply

3. POLICE OFFICER PULLS HIS WEAPON

4. POLICE OFFICER: "You’re going to get shot. Put the gun down now!"
-- Man refuses to comply

5. The man turns, approaches the officer withthe gun held down near his side...then appears to begin to raise the gun up toward the officer

6. The officer once again tells the man to DROP THE GUN
-- Man refuses to comply

4 gunshots - the police calls for back-up, and starts doing chest compressions on the man

The armed man died.

WILL THEY EVER LEARN?

Once again, the common denominator here with many other shootings like this is that the individual REFUSED TO COMPLY WITH THE ORDERS OF THE POLICEMAN & POINTED HIS WEAPON AT THE OFFICER.....

If the sonofabitch is Black and the Cop White that is an excuse to destroy 200 more American cities and loot a whole shitload of Targets.

George Floyd was nothing more than a thug.
Did he point a gun at an officer?

...most of those shot by police are armed/dangerous/ and/or a threat

In 2016, the police fatally shot 233 blacks, the vast majority armed and dangerous, according to the Washington Post. The paper categorized only 16 black male victims of police shootings as “unarmed.” That classification masks assaults against officers and violent resistance to arrest.
bold mine

10 unarmed blacks were killed by the police last year, 20 whites.
Ten. Out of how many millions of interactions?
So, why the need to burn everything to the ground?

In 2016, the police fatally shot 233 blacks, the vast majority armed and dangerous, according to the Washington Post. The paper categorized only 16 black male victims of police shootings as “unarmed.” That classification masks assaults against officers and violent resistance to arrest.
bold mine

All idols must be destroyed. All previous symbols must be removed. The great proletariat revolution starts by destroying the bourgeois systems, and symbols which oppress us all. In order to do this, language, class, culture, race, must be questioned, and struggled against. Impurities refined. Including those persons who hold the old beliefs. They are the strongest barriers to our success. They must be struggled against, firmly and reeducated completely. We must have a year zero.
The same as an infant must be taught to brush its teeth, to comb its hair, to dress, and feed itself, the citizens of our new nation must be taught to think, to speak, to dress, to write again. Only through strong reeducation can our great proletariat revolution be successful.

bold mine

You cannot convince the Democrats with facts and data. It doesn't fit their narrative so it will be ignored.

bold mine

You cannot convince the Democrats with facts and data. It doesn't fit their narrative so it will be ignored.
Yeah, pretty true. I find that is fairly uniform though. I hate everyone equally.

bold mine

Losers' Revenge

Afram savages are incapable of building anything, so, out of shame and jealousy, they have to destroy what reminds them of their own inferiority.

bold mine

All idols must be destroyed. All previous symbols must be removed. The great proletariat revolution starts by destroying the bourgeois systems, and symbols which oppress us all. In order to do this, language, class, culture, race, must be questioned, and struggled against. Impurities refined. Including those persons who hold the old beliefs. They are the strongest barriers to our success. They must be struggled against, firmly and reeducated completely. We must have a year zero.
The same as an infant must be taught to brush its teeth, to comb its hair, to dress, and feed itself, the citizens of our new nation must be taught to think, to speak, to dress, to write again. Only through strong reeducation can our great proletariat revolution be successful.

You sound like a good little commie.

Forum List

Back