Police Turned THOUSANDS OF Attendees Away from President Trump’s Rally In Arizona “There’s No More Room”

Why on earth would the MSM report on this? You think anyone outside of the cult GAF?

McRibsAmerica.jpg

Police Turned THOUSANDS OF Attendees Away from President Trump’s Rally In Arizona “There’s No More Room”

16 Jan 2022 ~~ By Joe Hoft

Not reported by the corrupt Mainstream media – the police were turning people away last night from the Trump rally in Arizona because there was no more room. The crowd was massive.

A Trump supporter reported last night from Arizona at President Trump’s rally:

Commentary:
The Quisling MSM says 'No Story'. Idiots. News is news unless the MSM disagrees. So, it makes people very skeptical of anything the MSM actually reports on as real news. Their truth isn't true.
But, but, but Biden says he got more votes than anyone ever. He got 81 million votes and is more popular than anyone including Trump.
Biden couldn't fill the home team side of a high school gym at his rallies. Most of the time it looked like a normal drive through lane at Mickey D's.
Americans base the presidency on performance. Biden has in the first year of his presidency shown only failures in fighting Wuhan Covid-19 and its variants, Economy, Military, National Security, Foreign Policy, Supply Chain Management, the Environment. and the Peoples' Civil Rights.
Americans do NOT need to see the tax returns of a successful billionaire who became a public servant... America needs to see the tax returns of public servant politicians who became multi-millionaires while being public servants ...

“It took a Worldwide Pandemic. It took a 35% plunge in the Stock Market.
It took 6 feet of Social Distancing. It took Quarantining.
It took many Small Businesses closing.

It took closing practically everything, to bring the USA Economy back to the Obama high mark.”
--

Rush Limbaugh
This article is nine months old.
:lame2:

No
What it shows is that you snowflakes love to WHINE about shit.
EVEN yesterdays fake news!
so you're good with 5.00 gas? paying 850 a month more for a mortgage loan? 100 dollars more for groceries per visit? I just want to know where you're at.

If you are good with those costs, then why do you give two fks about taxes?

Last edited:
so you're good with 5.00 gas? paying 850 a month more for a mortgage loan? 100 dollars more for groceries per visit? I just want to know where you're at.

If you are good with those costs, then why do you give two fks about taxes?

Biden has NOTHING to do with the costs of gas or inflation, both of which are worldwide issues.

Please tell us what the Republicans are offering to do for you, other than impeach Biden and cut taxes for rich people?

Given that every time the Republicans cut taxes for rich people, the economy crashes and crushes workers and the middle class. I told you when Trump cut taxes, the third time would not be the charm, and here we are. The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

Voting Republicans is the definition of insanity.

Biden has NOTHING to do with the costs of gas or inflation, both of which are worldwide issues.

Please tell us what the Republicans are offering to do for you, other than impeach Biden and cut taxes for rich people?
it's my country stay concerned with yours. I owe you shit. creepy is responsible for it all. All of it sweet canadian

it's my country stay concerned with yours. I owe you shit. creepy is responsible for it all. All of it sweet canadian

Your country???? You told me your country was Russia. You told me the Russian people wouldn't be as easily fooled as the American people. Given what's going on now, it appears that you misjudged your countrymen.

they weren't that under Trump. hmmmmmmmm
Under Trump we had two impeachments and two years of him strutting around trying to take credit for the economy Obama left him.

Then we had two years of his bungled and sickeningly incompetent response to the first real national test/challenge/crisis to confront him.

And now we are still trying to climb out from under the damage he left Biden.

But isn't it nice to have REAL adults in charge again vs. the midnight potty tweeter?

Under Trump we had two impeachments and two years of him strutting around trying to take credit for the economy Obama left him.
yep, demofks tried twice to interfere in the progress of the country and the people with misiformed demofk lies. You couldn't be more right. And, with all of that everything Trump did was twice as successful as the cheater in charge now. hmmmmmm

yep, demofks tried twice to interfere in the progress of the country and the people with misiformed demofk lies. You couldn't be more right. And, with all of that everything Trump did was twice as successful as the cheater in charge now. hmmmmmm
Fabricate history much?

Given that every time the Republicans cut taxes for rich people, the economy crashes and crushes workers and the middle class. I told you when Trump cut taxes, the third time would not be the charm, and here we are. The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

I know you're a leftist so you're a born liar, but I mean come on now........even our fourth graders in the US know that the economy went to hell because of Joe's buddies in China--not Trump.

Forum List

Back