Police Training In The US.

Mindful

Diamond Member
Sep 5, 2014
Here, there, and everywhere.
How Are Police Officers Trained In the US
In developing its professional staff, the United States Capitol Police (USCP) empowers individuals to reach their full potential, ensuring professional growth and career opportunities within the Department. –The United States Capitol Police
The United States boasts having one of the most trained and professional police forces in the world. Becoming a police officer involves years of rigorous training. Even then, there is no assurance that you would fully qualify to become a full pledged police officer.

Becoming a police officer is more of a passion than a means of employment for many people. They find satisfaction knowing that they are contributing to keeping their country safe and peaceful. Police officers are often chosen not for what they have done, but rather what they could do to serve the country.

This is why most states do not require applicants to have any bachelor degrees. A high school degree is already sufficient when applying for officership. Nevertheless, the training they undergo assures that they are well equipped when facing real life scenarios.

Requirements To Become A Police Officer:~

The United States boasts having one of the most trained and professional police forces in the world. Becoming a police officer involves years of rigorous training. Even then, there is no assurance that you would fully qualify to become a full pledged police officer.
I do not appreciate the filth and sleaze from any of our nation's so-called "police academies."
Becoming a police officer is more of a passion than a means of employment for many people. They find satisfaction knowing that they are contributing to keeping their country safe and peaceful. Police officers are often chosen not for what they have done, but rather what they could do to serve the country.
Well it isn't the passion of the Christ, now, is it, when we're talking about the cops? How else do they procure themselves such faithful spouses and lovers while they promote and compel such heavy prostitution on the streets?
This is why most states do not require applicants to have any bachelor degrees. A high school degree is already sufficient when applying for officership. Nevertheless, the training they undergo assures that they are well equipped when facing real life scenarios.
Now I don't know that requiring a bachelor's degree with the requisite "Greek life" fraternities and sororities on the college campus, and the Title IX sexual harassment and campus rape charges does anything to improve the political climate of the job market for licensed cops who "have it made" in this life on the basis of ever more firmly establishing their own right to bear arms which they deny us without cause. And as to any actual "learning" it is more than apparent none of them have read the Constitution of the United States. More likely than not you are talking about the FBI with the requirement of a bachelor's degree.

I do not appreciate the filth and sleaze from any of our nation's so-called "police academies."
Well it isn't the passion of the Christ, now, is it, when we're talking about the cops? How else do they procure themselves such faithful spouses and lovers while they promote and compel such heavy prostitution on the streets?
Now I don't know that requiring a bachelor's degree with the requisite "Greek life" fraternities and sororities on the college campus, and the Title IX sexual harassment and campus rape charges does anything to improve the political climate of the job market for licensed cops who "have it made" in this life on the basis of ever more firmly establishing their own right to bear arms which they deny us without cause. And as to any actual "learning" it is more than apparent none of them have read the Constitution of the United States. More likely than not you are talking about the FBI with the requirement of a bachelor's degree.

Have you been hurt by a police officer? They can't have that many police in Alaska. :D Are you sure that wasn't the Eskimos coming after you?:auiqs.jpg:

police in Alaska.
You should probably Google that.
Are you sure that wasn't the Eskimos coming after you?:auiqs.jpg:
Not really. It's more the street gangs of Samoan immigrants downtown Anchorage. You can look at eye color, hair color, skin color, they are essentially on the same scale as Eskimo or Athabascan tribes, but the appearance and culture are totally different.

police in Alaska.
Not really. It's more the street gangs of Samoan immigrants downtown Anchorage. You can look at eye color, hair color, skin color, they are essentially on the same scale as Eskimo or Athabascan tribes, but the appearance and culture are totally different.

Yes, I know, I was being sarcastic. They actually had a whole show devoted to cops in Alaska. I forget the name of it.

I did not know their was gangs in Alaska. I am not even going to ask why Samoans would want to go to Alaska in the first place. :D

• Banned
I did not know their was gangs in Alaska. I am not even going to ask why Samoans would want to go to Alaska in the first place. :D
Filipinos too. Hawaiians are no longer friendly, either.

I have to say, German police are so polite.

I’ve even interviewed the riot squad.

They look like movie stars. The blonde girls too. :p

Aren’t they New Zealanders?

That may be, because I don't see why Samoans would want to go to Alaska, I am not sure why people from New Zealand would want to go there either? New Zealand is like 7,000 miles away from Alaska.

That may be, because I don't see why Samoans would want to go to Alaska, I am not sure why people from New Zealand would want to go there either? New Zealand is like 7,000 miles away from Alaska.

That’s what I was thinking.

Did they sail over in rafts? Like The Kon-Tiki Expedition.

That’s what I was thinking.

Did they sail over in rafts? Like The Kon-Tiki Expedition.

Maybe it was the aliens! :auiqs.jpg:

police in Alaska.

Yes, I know, I was being sarcastic. They actually had a whole show devoted to cops in Alaska. I forget the name of it.

Because there's no work in Hawaii, Samoa, or Tonga.

police in Alaska.

I don't think their is much work in Alaska either.lol!

police in Alaska.

What’s wrong with NewZealand?

Forum List

Back