Police State: See How Police Officers React When Man Openly Carries AR-15 Into Station [VIDEO]...

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
Use em or lose em. Know your rights and exercise them often. And for the love of God cops, will you please stop shooting and killing innocent Citizens and their pets.

Upset about a recent police-involved fatal shooting of a family’s pit bull, a pair of activists video recorded themselves walking into a police station in Jackson, Michigan, openly carrying an AR-15 semiautomatic rifle to file a Freedom of Information Act request.

Reactions to the video, uploaded on Dec. 10, so far have run the gamut, with some supporting the activist and others criticizing him due to the perceived spike in threats to police officers recently.

The men behind the JacksonCopBlock and TacticalPatriot YouTube channels are apparently seen entering the Jackson Police Department with intentions of interacting with law enforcement. One of the men is seen openly carrying an AR-15 rifle and wearing an apparent bulletproof vest with “Jackson Cop Block” printed on the back.

“I’d like to file a FOIA request,” one of the men says in the video.

A woman at the front desk is seen asking the men where they came from, suggesting police had received calls about individuals carrying rifles. She appeared to want to determine if the calls were about them so officers weren’t dispatched for no reason.

The man behind the camera refused to reveal his previous location, telling her, “We came from our place of origin to here.”...

More:
Caught on Video See How Officers React When Man Openly Carries AR-15 Into Police Station Video TheBlaze.com

Last edited:
"We came from our location to be here." and "I don't answer questions". That's f*ckin' awesome!

Now I KNOW the stupid public doesn't know anything beyond "inflate gate" or Kim Kardashian's ass but the Cops who have supposedly been to some sort of Academy need to know the Law.

Mississippi high court upholds state s open-carry gun law Fox News

And for silly people who get easily upset at a FoxNews link, read this instead. Or have someone read it to you aloud:

Mississippi OpenCarry.org

"We came from our location to be here." and "I don't answer questions". That's f*ckin' awesome!

Now I KNOW the stupid public doesn't know anything beyond "inflate gate" or Kim Kardashian's ass but the Cops who have supposedly been to some sort of Academy need to know the Law.

And for silly people who get easily upset at a FoxNews link, read this instead. Or have someone read it to you aloud:

I see open carry in LA now; must be a new law.

I have always felt free to CC, fine is less than the permit, and never had a problem.

Last edited:

I actually thought they handled it pretty good. Very surprising. They actually knew the law. However, they did resort to intimidation tactics at the end by taking the photos.

So many white people have killed cops lately you can't really blame the cops for reacting to someone openly carrying guns into a police station.

So many white people have killed cops lately you can't really blame the cops for reacting to someone openly carrying guns into a police station.

Oh, poor Ravi the Raving Lunatic. Still obsessed with hatin on the White Guys and those dreaded Christians. A mere laughable old caricature at this point.

I have always felt free to CC, fine is less than the permit, and never had a problem.
Open Carry is Legal in all 50 States, they just use the corrupt Police and Legal system against you.

It's Concealed Carry that needs a permit. And I know guys who say you don't need one for THAT either.

Open Carry is Legal in all 50 States, they just use the corrupt Police and Legal system against you.

It's Concealed Carry that needs a permit. And I know guys who say you don't need one for THAT either.
Permit process is so much more of a hassle and expense I just CC as I see fit.

Which ought to be the right of every citizen in good standing.

New Topics

Forum List

Back