Police State: Cop Brutally Attacks 78 Year Old Grandma Delivering Cupcakes...

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
I know, i know, she must have done something wrong. She deserved it. Probably an Al Kader too.

“And I was very frightened, and I told him to call the police and he said, ‘I am the police,'” said Poole.

Fresno, California – 78-year-old grandmother Mary Poole was brutally assaulted and pepper-sprayed by a police officer when she attempted to deliver cupcakes to her grandchildren at school.

The children’s parents are in the midst of a divorce and custody battle, so Mary wanted to do something nice for the children. She decided to deliver a gift in a neutral setting.

“I hadn’t seen my granddaughters for some time and I wanted to see them, and so I baked some cupcakes and bought some cookies for my granddaughters’ classroom,” Mary said.

When she arrived at the school she was met by a rude Clovis Unified police officer who told her that she was not allowed to visit the children because there was a restraining order against her. In reality, there was no restraining order against her and no legal reason to keep her out of the school.

The officer was either lying or was totally mistaken about the situation....

Read more at Cop Brutally Attacks 78-Year-Old Grandma For Delivering Cupcakes To Her Grandchildren The Free Thought Project

It's time to stop this Militarization of our Police. We need to stop unleashing rabid mongoloid cops onto the Citizens. The goal is to 'Protect and Serve.' It's not to beat 78 year old Grandmas half to death for trying to deliver cup cakes to their grandchildren. We need immediate change in how we train our Police.

78 years old. Obviously the cops needed to take drastic actions to ensure they make it home at night. You never know what a 70 year old Granny is going to do.

These cops are pussies

78 years old. Obviously the cops needed to take drastic actions to ensure they make it home at night. You never know what a 70 year old Granny is going to do.

These cops are pussies

Thought she was an evil Al kader i guess. Yeah, this cop should not only be fired, he should be arrested and prosecuted. The rabid mongoloids have to know there's consequences. Once they realize they could do some prison time, these kinds of awful abuses will end.

"Mary obeyed the officer and left the school. She then pulled over to call her son and tell him what happened."

There is something fishy about this story...

"Mary obeyed the officer and left the school. She then pulled over to call her son and tell him what happened."

Yeah, why would a granny obey and not have a knock down drag out fight? Smells fishy

She left the school and then pulled over to call her son but was approached by the same officer? Nah, nothing fishy in that story...the site itself screams left loon.

Always is with you Authority-Worshippers. I think she's ISIS.

I think you need to stop believing everything you read. You'd think after Traygone and The Gentle Giant you'd wait to see all the facts and avoid egg on your face

She was 5 feet tall and weighed 110 pounds. The cop HAD to defend himself against such a threat. Lawsuit aside, I'm more worried that he wasn't prosecuted for his criminal acts.

Yeah, why would a granny obey and not have a knock down drag out fight? Smells fishy

She left the school and then pulled over to call her son but was approached by the same officer? Nah, nothing fishy in that story...the site itself screams left loon.

I did my due diligence and checked it on a few different sites, knowing this Paulitician's predilection for cop hate threads, and in this case it appears to be true. He used an unnecessary amount of force and was legally in no position to stop her from visiting the school.

I think you need to stop believing everything you read. You'd think after Traygone and The Gentle Giant you'd wait to see all the facts and avoid egg on your face

The woman didn't beat herself half to death. The mongoloid cop should be arrested and prosecuted.

I've noticed that this is what cop haters do, they hate cops and will post any thread that casts them in a negative light. But to create a veneer of legitimacy, they will actually post a case where the cop or cops were truly wrong. They do this so the rest of their crazy ass frothing at the mouth irrational hatred of police officers won't seem as crazy.

The woman didn't beat herself half to death. The mongoloid cop should be arrested and prosecuted.

The site this story came from is suspect. I mean seriously, it's devoted to this BS. Wait for the facts and stop believing everything some loon puts on the internet, most certainly if they have an obvious agenda

I've noticed that this is what cop haters do, they hate cops and will post any thread that casts them in a negative light. But to create a veneer of legitimacy, they will actually post a case where the cop or cops were truly wrong. They do this so the rest of their crazy ass frothing at the mouth irrational hatred of police officers won't seem as crazy.

It's better than ignoring it, like you Authority-Worshippers prefer doing. These kinds of violent acts are being committed by Police everyday. But most never get reported on. If it were left up to you Authority-Worshippers, there would never be justice.

It's better than ignoring it, like you Authority-Worshippers prefer doing. These kinds of violent acts are being committed by Police everyday. Most never get reported on. If it were left up to you Authority-Worshippers, there would never be justice.

Yeah ok.....carry on and have a wonderful day

It's better than ignoring it, like you Authority-Worshippers prefer doing. These kinds of violent acts are being committed by Police everyday. Most never get reported on. If it were left up to you Authority-Worshippers, there would never be justice.

Yeah ok.....carry on and have a wonderful day

Back at ya. :)

I agree somethign is not adding up. She was pulled over and the cop approached her. Why ddint she drive away? What was she doing to attract his attention? Was he delusional? Too many questions, although of course at first glance it does look bad for the cop.

The site this story came from is suspect. I mean seriously, it's devoted to this BS. Wait for the facts and stop believing everything some loon puts on the internet, most certainly if they have an obvious agenda

Uh huh sure, she tasered and beat herself half to death. And she's probably an evil Al Kader too. Man, you Authority-Worshippers really are pretty twisted.

Forum List

Back