Police Searching For White Supremacist that Attacked BLM Supporters

Asclepias

Diamond Member
Aug 3, 2013
Breathing rarified air.
When I first read this I thought they had gotten it wrong. Once I watched the video I understood this was white supremacist rage at its most bitter.

Probably the same guys who attacked that black fag in Chicago.

I don't know if he's a white supremacist or not, but he certainly is a retard unable to control his emotions. Lot of that going around lately.
The norm today is for all whites to be called white supremisists! Why? Because they can get away with it. Note that not a damn word was said about the groups and I said group of black thugs beating up the elderly white woman.

I don't know if he's a white supremacist or not, but he certainly is a retard unable to control his emotions. Lot of that going around lately.
The norm today is for all whites to be called white supremisists! Why? Because they can get away with it. Note that not a damn word was said about the groups and I said group of black thugs beating up the elderly white woman.

Such a staggering lack of humanity. People are gross.

When I first read this I thought they had gotten it wrong. Once I watched the video I understood this was white supremacist rage at its most bitter.

I dont see a sign saying hes a white supremacist,,,

more fake news,,,

I see it now,,,he was removing signs and stopping people from spreading lies to start a race war,,,

more fake news,,,
He would have gotten his ass kicked if he carried around such a sign.

I do know he is a white supremacist. If he wasnt why would he be attacking people that support the BLM?

Funny how they turned to the police for help. I thought they were scared for their lives of the police? Gee, could it be there are full of shit?

The title of the article should be, “Blacks advocating violence against police turn to police to help them find a man that wasn’t going to allow them to incite violence against police.”

more fake news,,,
so youre making that part up,,,figures,,,

I do know he is a white supremacist. If he wasnt why would he be attacking people that support the BLM?
Turn on the news, BLM is looting and burning businesses, attacking cops, and attacking white people on the streets. Everyone hates them.

No, you don't.

Because he's an angry retard that let his emotions get the best of him. Hopefully he'll get apprehended and charged for his crimes.

No, you don't.

Because he's an angry retard that let his emotions get the best of him. Hopefully he'll get apprehended and charged for his crimes.
Yes I do.

People get emotional all the time. How many of them attack a BLM supporter without being a white supremacist?

more fake news,,,
By golly. You will take back your own neighborhoods from the ......who?

Turn on the news, BLM is looting and burning businesses, attacking cops, and attacking white people on the streets. Everyone hates them.
Most people are with them. Especially white women

1591119048307.jpg

No, you don't.

Yes I do.

People get emotional all the time. How many of them attack a BLM supporter without being a white supremacist?

I'm willing to view any evidence that shows that he is a white supremacist. Speculations and gut feelings don't count for me. For now, I am sticking with retarded boomer. lol

This is what we call "begging the question"....Kids are taught to avoid this one in junior high debate club.

begquestion.jpg

No, you don't.

Yes I do.

I'm willing to view any evidence that shows that he is a white supremacist. Speculations and gut feelings don't count for me. For now, I am sticking with retarded boomer. lol

I'm willing to view any evidence that shows that he is a white supremacist.

outraged aggressive white male. check

bravely attacks white girls for supporting BLM Check

then attacks white boy for supporting BLM check.

What other evidence do you need?

Most people are with them. Especially white women

1591119048307.jpg
We've noticed
crackas.jpeg

Karen brigade

Run for your lives ! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES ! lol

Forum List

Back