Police raid wrong house.......again.

We have a legal system requiring a search warrant, on sworn affidavit in order to do what they did.

Justice should have less than a tenth of the 1% error rate.
Thanks for admitting that over 99% of police interactions don't end badly. How about joining me in giving them a huge pat on the back for that?

how the fuck am I licking a criminals boots when I hold cops responsible when they murder someone??

youve made every excuse you can for these cops that just blindly shot into a house with children in it,,

How am I licking anybody's boots by saying I'll hold judgement until we get both sides of the story? The OP is only one side and an investigation just started, plus I don't trust the media for shit.

How am I licking anybody's boots by saying I'll hold judgement until we get both sides of the story? The OP is only one side and an investigation just started, plus I don't trust the media for shit.
so you remain silent on cops blindly shooting into a house with children in it when they didnt even know if the person they were looking for was in it,,, that combined with your previous comment about cops leaves no doubts,,

sounds like boot licking to me

so you remain silent on cops blindly shooting into a house with children in it when they didnt even know if the person they were looking for was in it,,, that combined with your previous comment about cops leaves no doubts,,

sounds like boot licking to me

Correct because I've never heard of police shooting rubber bullets into house before during a no knock warrant. It makes no sense. If they did that, what were they hoping to accomplish? If police need to gain entry into a home they have a ram bar and just bust down the door. It sounds phony as a three dollar bill to me. That's why I want to hear both sides because I'd be willing to bet my dime to your dollar that didn't take place unless they had a reason to.

Correct because I've never heard of police shooting rubber bullets into house before during a no knock warrant. It makes no sense. If they did that, what were they hoping to accomplish? If police need to gain entry into a home they have a ram bar and just bust down the door. It sounds phony as a three dollar bill to me. That's why I want to hear both sides because I'd be willing to bet my dime to your dollar that didn't take place unless they had a reason to.
as I said,, a bootlicker to the end,,,

and it was wooden bullets not rubber,, you see I took time to go find as much info as I could when you went straight to defending the cops and ignoring all thats been posted,,

I posted a video showing all the busted windows and the bullets,, you should go back and watch it,, fact remains they blindly shot into a house with children in it and not even knowing if the person they were looking for was even in it,,

as I said,, a bootlicker to the end,,,

and it was wooden bullets not rubber,, you see I took time to go find as much info as I could when you went straight to defending the cops and ignoring all thats been posted,,

I posted a video showing all the busted windows and the bullets,, you should go back and watch it,, fact remains they blindly shot into a house with children in it and not even knowing if the person they were looking for was even in it,,

Right, because they said so. People have never lied before to get even with police officers, and the media never made up shit before to sensationalize a story. :eusa_shhh:

Right, because they said so. People have never lied before to get even with police officers, and the media never made up shit before to sensationalize a story. :eusa_shhh:
reality doesnt lie,,, the pictures are there to see,,

unless of course you have some proof these people shot up their own house??

its a question not an assumption.

Do we need basic English lessons to teach the difference?

Nobody else can speak for politicians here but your hypocrisy is noted.
You atill avoided the problem, so it's safe to say you do not care about the citizens, you only care about your party affiliation.
So you were saying.....
20210126_224046.jpg

😳😄

Forum List

Back