Police Push 75 Year Old Man To The Ground Walk By Him As He Bleeds From His Head

If even one or two had stopped to check on him, bent over, put a cloth under his head, checked a pulse, or anything, it would be different. None did. Not any single one. A man lies bleeding from the head and the police walk by like he's not there.. There's that whole, not required to protect the individual thing. Maybe we should have a go at self-policing. I can learn to do my own paperwork.
Stop to check on him and do what? Perform a CATSCAN on him? Put a cloth under his head?
Because all these riot cops carry around little swatches of fabric around before battling hand to hand against
rioting scum? Did the fact that medical help was instantly called for make any impression on you at all?

He did trip. He was pushed and then he tripped.

Of course he should have been pushed out fo the way.

It’s not very smart to get in the way of 50 cops in riot gear.

This is very disturbing. The police push this man to the ground then just walk by as he's bleeding from the head.

The man is in the hospital. In stable but serious condition.

The police first lied about it saying he tripped and fell.

The video tells the real truth.

GET OUT OF THE WAY.

How stupid? You stand in the path of a bunch of riot police, and then complain you get pushed out the way?

Are you people completely devoid of any brain functionality. GET OUT OF THE WAY.

My grand father would have beaten the crap out of that old man, for being stupid enough to be in the way.

Apparently, your grandfather was a nazi.

This is very disturbing. The police push this man to the ground then just walk by as he's bleeding from the head.

GET OUT OF THE WAY.

How stupid? You stand in the path of a bunch of riot police, and then complain you get pushed out the way?

Are you people completely devoid of any brain functionality. GET OUT OF THE WAY.

My grand father would have beaten the crap out of that old man, for being stupid enough to be in the way.

Apparently, your grandfather, didn't teach your parents any morals, and the result was worthless trash like you.

GET OUT OF THE WAY.

Apparently, your grandfather, didn't teach your parents any morals, and the result was worthless trash like you.

And you're an authoritarian jerkoff.

Turns out the faggot, douchebag harassing the cops was a professional provocateur! So surprising! Folks, like I called Anthony Fauci as a Fraud months ago, I called this. Very obvious. :p

GET OUT OF THE WAY.

And you're an authoritarian jerkoff.

And you are a crime supporting, chaos causing, idiot that victimizes people with your excusing violence and evil.

Forum List

Back