Police Push 75 Year Old Man To The Ground Walk By Him As He Bleeds From His Head

GET OUT OF THE WAY.

How stupid? You stand in the path of a bunch of riot police, and then complain you get pushed out the way?

Are you people completely devoid of any brain functionality. GET OUT OF THE WAY.

My grand father would have beaten the crap out of that old man, for being stupid enough to be in the way.

You're a fucking clown and the reason why we have riots. You don't knock down a harmless 75 year old man. If they knew it was nothing wrong they wouldn't have lied about it. I don't know what's worse, that they pushed him down or the others just kept walking right on by.

GET.... OUT... OF.... THE.... WAY.... STUPID.

He was clearly getting directly in the path of the officers. That makes you the clown.

I don't care what you think. I don't care what you think of me. I don't care what you think of the officers. Your opinion doesn't mean jack to anyone.

When you see a mass of riot police walking through the area..... GET OUT OF THE WAY.

And if you don't..... then you can whine scream and cry all you want, when you get knocked out of the way. YOUR OWN FAULT.

you are NOT human

you are just garbage

ONLY NAZIS beat the crap out of old men

YOU are GARBAGE
..the rioters/blacks are nazis--I've explained this on many threads

Life is hard. Life is really hard when you're stupid. No sympathy.

No when you're this stupid, there really is no hope for you. Anyone with half a brain understands that every since Reagan was elected, the police forces in America declared war on black men with their "zero tolerance" policy on drugs. Plus it has the added benefit of stripping blacks of their voting rights. Win/win.

The bald fact that Republicans don't every want poor white people to learn is that the two nations with the highest rates of black on black murder, and violent crime are the United States of America and South Africa. The only two nations in the world which have had government lead and government enforced segregation. Where black people have never been given equal rights, equal education or equal opportunity either under the law or in practice.

Violent crime, drug abuse, and moral decay are functions of poverty, lack of opportunity, and brutal over policing. Not race, lack of morality, or and unwillingness or fear of hard work. In fact, the black slaves were much harder working, and physically better suited to hard labour in hot climates, than the white European indentured servants they replaced. The hard work of black slave labour in the South made the Southern States the holders of 2/3 of the wealth of the nation at the earliest days of the nation.

For over 400 years, black people have been barred, through slavery, racism, segregation and oppression from voting, owning property, marrying outside of their race, and all sorts of other abuses not visited upon white people, and you sit there and smugly say you don't see a problem, or that because white people can no longer own black people, there is no longer any problem.

There are none so blind as those who will not see.

It seems you might be the blind one. https://www.dolanconsultinggroup.co...hs-Surrounding-Police-Use-of-Lethal-Force.pdf

From the Report:
President Obama stated in his October 27, 2015 address to the International Association of Chiefs of Police, “too often law enforcement gets scapegoated for broader failures of our society.”

Also from the Report:
Suggestions that police use of deadly force today is higher than in past decades tend to demonstrate a failure to have a grasp of history. Prior to 1985, few judicial decisions limited police use of force, and it was the law of the land that police officers could shoot someone simply for fleeing the commission of a felony, such as a burglary, drug dealing, or auto theft. Most police departments back then lacked a written use of force policy. As a result, officer-involved shootings were far more prevalent three or four decades ago. In 1971, the New York City Police Department alone had 1,562 officer-involved shootings (4.2 per day), and the Philadelphia Police Department had 78 shootings (1.5 per week), even though the U.S. population was 36% smaller than it is today.16 Comparing these numbers to the Washington Post estimate of just 990 deaths from police use of force nationwide in 2015, with a third larger U.S. population, reveals that police use of lethal force is only a fraction of what it was in previous decades.

And More:
Police Actions Pose a Substantial Threat to the Lives of African-American Men The Washington Post reported that there were 248 deaths of African-American males by the police, and the U.S. Census estimated that there were 21,213,642 African-American males in the U.S. in 2015.32 In contrast, the CDC data indicate that homicides claimed the lives of 6,789 African-American males in 2014, most of whom were murdered by other African-American males.33 CDC data also indicate that 3,577 African-American males died from traffic accidents.34 Using the statistic of 248 deaths from police use of force, African-American men are 14.4 times more likely to die from a traffic accident than from police use of force. Likewise, they are 27.4 times more likely to be murdered than to be killed by the police officer. Thus, there is no credible evidence of a systematic genocidal plan by the police to kill African-American men.

This is a fraction of what the report says, you may want to read it as it brings up lots of numbers, percentages and facts. The report is eye opening and fact based, unlike your opinions.
..I've put out links and stats that are similar

tdy_news_keir_tiananmen_190604_1920x1080.focal-860x484.jpg

Get out of the way, stupid!

This is very disturbing. The police push this man to the ground then just walk by as he's bleeding from the head.

The man is in the hospital. In stable but serious condition.

The police first lied about it saying he tripped and fell.

The video tells the real truth.

GET OUT OF THE WAY.

How stupid? You stand in the path of a bunch of riot police, and then complain you get pushed out the way?

Are you people completely devoid of any brain functionality. GET OUT OF THE WAY.

My grand father would have beaten the crap out of that old man, for being stupid enough to be in the way.

Charge the cops with the assault. They did assault the guy. If he dies, charge them with murder.

This is very disturbing. The police push this man to the ground then just walk by as he's bleeding from the head.

GET OUT OF THE WAY.

Charge the cops with the assault. They did assault the guy. If he dies, charge them with murder.

You know what is so irritating? That common sense is a thing of the past. Reasonable people are a thing of the past. Compromise is a thing of past. Dialogue is a thing of the past. We all need to stop, listen and use our minds, open them and empathize with others.

GET OUT OF THE WAY.

You're a fucking clown and the reason why we have riots. You don't knock down a harmless 75 year old man. If they knew it was nothing wrong they wouldn't have lied about it. I don't know what's worse, that they pushed him down or the others just kept walking right on by.

He was clearly getting directly in the path of the officers. That makes you the clown.

I don't care what you think. I don't care what you think of me. I don't care what you think of the officers. Your opinion doesn't mean jack to anyone.

When you see a mass of riot police walking through the area..... GET OUT OF THE WAY.

And if you don't..... then you can whine scream and cry all you want, when you get knocked out of the way. YOUR OWN FAULT.

you are NOT human

you are just garbage

YOU are GARBAGE

You've lied about this on many threads. There are no "black nazis". That's a contradiction in terms.

GET OUT OF THE WAY.

you are NOT human

you are just garbage

YOU are GARBAGE

You've lied about this on many threads. There are no "black nazis". That's a contradiction in terms.

You are the last person to call out anyone as a liar.

GET OUT OF THE WAY.

you are NOT human

you are just garbage

YOU are GARBAGE
You fucking retard. Nazis hate Black people.

GET OUT OF THE WAY.

you are NOT human

you are just garbage

YOU are GARBAGE

no--it's not a contradiction
..you just fkd up BIG time
1. blacks CAN and do act like nazis:
--disrupting meetings of political opponents
--not accepting legal, fair, American elections
--not accepting legal, fair court rulings
2. blacks can, and are UNDENIABLY RACIST --just like some nazis
3. you people sound so freakin stupid by saying the blacks are INHUMAN--they can't do any wrong----hahahahahahahah--IDIOCY
4. nazi is a political policy-group...black is a skin color-race!!!!!!!and you say they are contradictions????!!!!!!!!! hahahahahahhahahahaha
..in fact, a lot of nazis were not racist.....but per capita, blacks are more racist and hateful
..blacks commit hate crimes at TWICE the rate of whites

I don't give a shit if he's 750 he has no business interfering with law enforcement. He's lucky they didn't step on his face also... I would have.

Jo

GET OUT OF THE WAY.

you are NOT human

you are just garbage

YOU are GARBAGE

3. you people sound so freakin stupid by saying the blacks are INHUMAN--they can't do any wrong----hahahahahahahah--IDIOCY
4. nazi is a political policy-group...black is a skin color-race!!!!!!!and you say they are contradictions????!!!!!!!!! hahahahahahhahahahaha
..in fact, a lot of nazis were not racist.....but per capita, blacks are more racist and hateful

I wonder if she's one of those fat ass whiry bitches that marches in spandex with the protesters hoping to score some black action.

GET OUT OF THE WAY.

you are NOT human

you are just garbage

YOU are GARBAGE

I wonder if she's one of those fat ass whiry bitches that marches in spandex with the protesters hoping to score some black action.

No she's one of those tall skinny bitches, who comes to the protest with her family, and walks peacefully past assholes like you.

I don't give a shit if he's 750 he has no business interfering with law enforcement. He's lucky they didn't step on his face also... I would have.

Jo

This just goes to show that violent thugs exist on all sides of the issue.

Jo

And you would be arrested for assault causing bodily harm. If the 75 year old man who was assaulted died as a result, you'd be charged with murder. Being a police officer is not a license to injure and kill civilians. Asshole.

GET OUT OF THE WAY.

A citizen asked a question of a police officer and was shoved to the ground, and nearly killed. Peacefull protestors are not a "riot" and police are the servants of the people, not the other way around. To "serve and protect". Nearly murdering another unarmed citizen is doing neither of those things.

First Amendment, bitches.

The old LIB asshole intentionaly walked up to the police line. He KNEW what he was doing. He did it to create more chaos.
I bet he won't try that shit again.
He got what he was asking for.

....humans make mistakes/etc doing SIMPLE things
...when you are dealing with stupid/irrational/criminal HUMANS, [ which is NOT simple ] the situations are very dynamic...especially humans that RESIST
...cops WILL make mistakes...but there is not a problem of police brutality---I've linked the stats and numbers many times on USMB

Cops will make "mistakes", but they make a lot more "mistakes" in policing black people than white people. 2.5 as many unarmed blacks die at the hands of police. I have never had to worry about being shot after having a break down on the highway. Or that a routine traffic stop will end with anyone I know ending up dead.

Only in America does this happen.
The video clearly shows the old man reaching for something on the cop's waist. Don't do that children. Cops don't like when that happens to them.
Do that during a routine traffic stop and you'll be maggot meat.

Hey folks, have you noticed this OP has suddenly stopped her daily covid-horror threads about how we needed to stay locked down or we were all going to die ?
Now of course we all know why she was doing it, she was scared shitless things would open back up and the economy take off which would help Trump.

Now that her clowns need to get out in the streets to riot, suddenly it's ok, and no mention of the covid menace now. :laugh:

That's because Dumb Donald hasn't held a covid briefing in weeks, and the Covid task force is no longer meeting regularly.

110,000 plus dead, 1.1 million still sick. All areas outside of New York on the increase. Covid has NOT gone away. Yes the demonstrations are making it all much, much worse. 1,000 people are dying every day. That's about to spike upwards again because of the demonstrations.
The rioters and looters and 'protesters' obviously don't give a fuck about 'social distancing'.
If there isn't a huge increase of virus cases amoung these people what will it say about all the bullshit the LIB MSM haver been peddling?
If there is a huge spike in cases what does that say about the fucking morons who were in the demonstrartions/riots?

Forum List

Back