Police oppose reform of police.

SavannahMann

Platinum Member
Nov 16, 2016
In a no shit Sherlock situation. Police oppose new rules and standards on the police.

The rules the police oppose? A requirement to not belong to any Racist or Extremist organization. I suppose they make the best cops?

The Police also want a change to lessen the requirements for the Brady List.

The Brady List for those who don’t know, is a list of officers who have been caught doing something dishonest. Prosecutors are required to provide the information to the Defense.

Apparently it isn’t fair that these cops have their records held against them for life. Or something.

Now I am in agreement with the proposed prohibition against belonging to a racist and or extremist organization. Yes. You have a first amendment right to belong to those organizations. But you have no constitutional right to be a police officer. If you want to be a cop, don’t be one of those who is the problem.

In a no shit Sherlock situation. Police oppose new rules and standards on the police.

The rules the police oppose? A requirement to not belong to any Racist or Extremist organization. I suppose they make the best cops?

The Brady List for those who don’t know, is a list of officers who have been caught doing something dishonest. Prosecutors are required to provide the information to the Defense.

Apparently it isn’t fair that these cops have their records held against them for life. Or something.

Now I am in agreement with the proposed prohibition against belonging to a racist and or extremist organization. Yes. You have a first amendment right to belong to those organizations. But you have no constitutional right to be a police officer. If you want to be a cop, don’t be one of those who is the problem.
On it's surface it sounds good, but too many black retards like IM2 calls every white person a racist and extremist. So only blacks police or no police will be the result.

Oddly enough my dad (former town police chief) had one hell of a aversion to belonging to any fraternal order.

Of course back then it was the Masons, Lions, Rotary club, etc.

He had good reason as they were always trying to recruit officers for their "good ol boy" systems and expected special treatment when they were caught driving drunk and such.

Who determines what is racist or extremist?

Forum List

Back