Police offices involved in G. Floyd's death were suspended the next day--aftermorethan a month we still do not know who shot and killed Ashli Babbitt

She was MURDERED no matter how you spin it.
No, she wasn't.
Yes she was....cops don't get to shoot unarmed people simply because they trespased............
Why do you keep harping on the fact that she was unarmed? The police shoot unarmed people all of the time, often mistakenly, with no repercussions.

In their own words, many of the mob were there to attempt to disrupt the certification of Joe Biden as the next president of the United States, to "stop the steal" since Trump told them that they wouldn't have a country anymore if they didn't "fight like hell".

Don't forget the chanting of "Hang Mike Pence!" and what about the police officer they were trying to crush to death when they had him in a door way and were pushing against the door in unison.

Their attempt to disrupt the certification process nor was any of the other criminal activity resulting in harm to those attempting to defend the Capital a "simple trespass" particularly since several individuals died due to their activities, including a Capital police officer.
If it would have been a real insurrection, I think that it would have looked like a war zone in DC, and if the people truly felt that the nation was being transferred into tyrannical hands, then no rag tag outfit like the capital Police would have stopped it.

The majority were there for the right reason's (to peacefully protest), but as with all rallies that we've seen, you have the rabble rousers that show up to raise HELL.

Deal with the trouble makers, and that should be the end of the story or the saga.

If you would like me to answer a question you might consider asking me one.
I did. Here it is again:

Let's say you rob a bank, a prospect I do not consider unlikely since you are a devotee of Cheeto Jesus. On your way out the door the off duty cop working as security takes a shot at you, misses, and strikes the teller in the head, killing her instantly.

Who's going up for her murder and why?

Wanna dodge again?

Property crimes are not capital crimes. An insurrection is.

All crimes have a right to trial, few have the penalty of death. Liberals usually scream and run crying at the thought of a criminal being executed. Then there's your special kind of stupid.

"All crimes have a right to trial,"

You cant have a trial if the criminal is dead.
Is the shooter dead?
Listen closely:
The.
Shooter.
Is.
Not.
The.
Criminal.
He.
Is.
A.
Cop.
Preforming.
His.
Duty.
If only the left agreed with you when cops are placed into dangerous situation's that causes them to either kill or possibly be killed.

Yes, yes, yes, we know about rogue cop's also, but don't you wish that the mobs had that much sense or ability to separate the two ??.
Different subject entirely, but I'd never suggect a cop should stand and be killed and never have either.

She was MURDERED no matter how you spin it.
No, she wasn't.
Yes she was....cops don't get to shoot unarmed people simply because they trespased............
Why do you keep harping on the fact that she was unarmed? The police shoot unarmed people all of the time, often mistakenly, with no repercussions.

In their own words, many of the mob were there to attempt to disrupt the certification of Joe Biden as the next president of the United States, to "stop the steal" since Trump told them that they wouldn't have a country anymore if they didn't "fight like hell".

Don't forget the chanting of "Hang Mike Pence!" and what about the police officer they were trying to crush to death when they had him in a door way and were pushing against the door in unison.

Their attempt to disrupt the certification process nor was any of the other criminal activity resulting in harm to those attempting to defend the Capital a "simple trespass" particularly since several individuals died due to their activities, including a Capital police officer.
If it would have been a real insurrection, I think that it would have looked like a war zone in DC, and if the people truly felt that the nation was being transferred into tyrannical hands, then no rag tag outfit like the capital Police would have stopped it.

The majority were there for the right reason's (to peacefully protest), but as with all rallies that we've seen, you have the rabble rousers that show up to raise HELL.

Deal with the trouble makers, and that should be the end of the story or the saga.
It was a real insurrection, just not competently executed.

I did. Here it is again:

Let's say you rob a bank, a prospect I do not consider unlikely since you are a devotee of Cheeto Jesus. On your way out the door the off duty cop working as security takes a shot at you, misses, and strikes the teller in the head, killing her instantly.

Wanna dodge again?
1. You didn't ask me that question
2. I am not a devotee of anyone.
3. Never heard of anyone named "Cheeto Jesus".
4. Your question is entirely off topic and stupid and so does not rate a response.
5. Thankfully it is not my day to attempt to educate any of Biden's Bitches.

I did. Here it is again:

Wanna dodge again?
1. You didn't ask me that question
2. I am not a devotee of anyone.
3. Never heard of anyone named "Cheeto Jesus".
4. Your question is entirely off topic and stupid and so does not rate a response.
5. Thankfully it is not my day to attempt to educate any of Biden's Bitches.
You quoted it, you know it was a question.

It relates directly to the thread topic.

You're dodging because you know I'm right and you can't stand it.

And we can all see the orange lips, so there's no point in denial.

Forum List

Back