Police officer shot ‘multiple times’ during traffic stop

-----cops are 18.5 times more likely to be killed by a black male than an unarmed black male is killed by a cop

This is exactly why the Windsor, Va cops reacted the way they did. This is how easy it is for a cop to get shot during a traffic stop.

A police officer was shot ‘multiple times’ during an early morning traffic stop in Burleson, Texas.

And that's all they say.

Brooklyn Center is thinking of disarming cops for traffic stops.

Only Democrats come up with such nonsense.

It is getting to the point that police deserve to be shot.
Like the cop who justifies a traffic stop because there was an air freshener hanging from the rear view mirror.
Most traffic stops by police are illegal and they are lying.
I have had police claim I was speeding when I am sure I was not, at least a half a dozen times.
The police are corrupt because they get to keep the revenue they get from tickets.
Which give them the incentive to lie.

This is exactly why the Windsor, Va cops reacted the way they did. This is how easy it is for a cop to get shot during a traffic stop.

The ,main danger to cops is traffic, not anyone shooting them.
Cops have an average job as far as risk rating.
It is not dangerous.

-----cops are 18.5 times more likely to be killed by a black male than an unarmed black male is killed by a cop

That is clearly false.
Only a few dozen cops are shot and killed each year, while police shoot and kill thousands of Blacks each year.

Brooklyn Center is thinking of disarming cops for traffic stops.

Only Democrats come up with such nonsense.

It is getting to the point that police deserve to be shot.
Like the cop who justifies a traffic stop because there was an air freshener hanging from the rear view mirror.
Most traffic stops by police are illegal and they are lying.
I have had police claim I was speeding when I am sure I was not, at least a half a dozen times.
The police are corrupt because they get to keep the revenue they get from tickets.
Which give them the incentive to lie.
Wow, your a dickhead . You should state your claim with your name so no cop ever comes when u call them.

It is not dangerous.

Cops don't get shot as often as they could because they take precautions to avoid getting shot, just like the two cops in Windsor did.

This cop didn't take those precautions and look what happened to him.

That is clearly false.
Only a few dozen cops are shot and killed each year, while police shoot and kill thousands of Blacks each year.

Thousands? Lol

It is not dangerous.
You're an idiot.

That is clearly false.
you just fked up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahah
1. it's RIGHT there in the link!!!!--and in the link below
2. they kill less than 300 blacks per year
3. clearly you fkd up
4. most shot by cops are justified
5. cops make 10 MILLION arrest per year
millions MORE contacts
millions more traffic stops
there is no problem of police brutality

It is not dangerous.

Cops don't get shot as often as they could because they take precautions to avoid getting shot, just like the two cops in Windsor did.

This cop didn't take those precautions and look what happened to him.

The cop was ambushed.. They carjacked and shot a woman who died.

That is clearly false.
False. Blacks are rarely killed by cops. The vast majority that are shot were armed and attacking the cops.

So again, fuck off with your commie fake news.

Forum List

Back