Police Officer Posts Hilarious TikTok Video Mocking LeBron James

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016
MUST WATCH:
MUST WATCH: Police Officer Posts Hilarious TikTok Video Mocking LeBron James (thegatewaypundit.com)
25 Apr 2021 ~~ By Cassandra Fairbanks

“So, you don’t care if a black person kills another black person — but you do care if a white cop kills a black person… even if he’s doing it to save the life of another black person? I mean, that doesn’t make a whole lot of sense, but then again, you’re really good at basketball so I guess I’ll take your word for it,” he says.

Comment:
This Tik Tok video is fantastic, and the best spoof and put-down of Lebron's lame comment that I have seen. I hope this goes viral
I love the bit at the end..Jordan is the goat. Keep this stuff coming. Lebron is a fool and deserves it.

MUST WATCH:
MUST WATCH: Police Officer Posts Hilarious TikTok Video Mocking LeBron James (thegatewaypundit.com)
25 Apr 2021 ~~ By Cassandra Fairbanks

“So, you don’t care if a black person kills another black person — but you do care if a white cop kills a black person… even if he’s doing it to save the life of another black person? I mean, that doesn’t make a whole lot of sense, but then again, you’re really good at basketball so I guess I’ll take your word for it,” he says.

Comment:
This Tik Tok video is fantastic, and the best spoof and put-down of Lebron's lame comment that I have seen. I hope this goes viral
I love the bit at the end..Jordan is the goat. Keep this stuff coming. Lebron is a fool and deserves it.

That was awesome.

Forum List

Back