Police Officer Fired For Donating $25 To Kyle Rittenhouse

In doing some looking, it appears the firing had to do with the comments.

Private comments that will get the Guardian sued to kingdom-come I hope.

The LT never intended for the public to see them. And that should bring some consequences.

What he posted was pretty bad coming from a cop, but maybe the hacking that exposed it is just as bad if not worse.

Not sure how public trust could be any further eroded. My thought he took his personal opinion a step to far including all his fellow officers in his personal opinion, even scarier, what if its true?

It was never intended for public consumption.

How about we put on display what peoples parents say when they are screwing each other ?

Police need to clean up their act.

This is step in the right direction.

Fascist and damned proud of it, huh Brown Shirt?

...wtf?

My God you're a simpleton.

Threats and intimidation to silence your opposition. You people are Nazis

He is still free to post and talk about his support for the accused murderer isn't he?

If he feels his rights were violated by his former employer he is entitled to his day in court. Making nobody a fascist.

You mean other than you, Marc and Tutu who want him fired for disagreeing with you

As terms of my employment I agree not to denigrate the company in online forums, written, or any official communication. I understood that if I violated the terms I could be terminated.
So now we have gone to disagreeing with you is degenerating?

That seems to be your new favorite word today.
Please read what he wrote again, FA_Q2.
I did. And my statement still stands. Disagreeing with blind is not tantamount to degenerating anything. This mans opinion on Rittenhouse degenerates no institution anywhere whatsoever in any shape or form.

Unless you think disagreement with your position is deranged.

I would add to that that the cop in question cannot have degenerated the unit, it was PRIVATE. The email was not a public release, well at least not until the idiots fired him over political bullshit.

Did no one actually read the article? The officer used an official email, not a private one. I can't say what the reaction might have been had this been done entirely outside of his job, but he used a city email to make the donation.

The punishment may be an overreaction, but the use of a city email to make the donation certainly does make this work-related. :dunno:
Monumental fucking bullshit.

There is never n excuse to fire someone because they make a donation. It is asinine in the extreme to defend that kind of action, period.

The persecution of anyone that may hold a differing opinion is pure unadulterated evil.
I pointed out that using a city email made it work related. Is that “monumental bullshit”?
Yup.

Again, were all of Hillary's emails she bleached work related? Or is that different?

Have you never sent an email home from your work? You think that is not something the VAST majority of people do every damn day?

The LT never intended for the public to see them. And that should bring some consequences.

What he posted was pretty bad coming from a cop, but maybe the hacking that exposed it is just as bad if not worse.

A standard that comes and goes for you as quickly as we shift between talking about Republicans and Democrats.

Literally.

Looking at all the crap Biden and his fascist party say about the United States would abhor you if this were an actual standard for you

Police need to clean up their act.

This is step in the right direction.

Fascist and damned proud of it, huh Brown Shirt?

...wtf?

My God you're a simpleton.

Threats and intimidation to silence your opposition. You people are Nazis

He is still free to post and talk about his support for the accused murderer isn't he?

If he feels his rights were violated by his former employer he is entitled to his day in court. Making nobody a fascist.

You mean other than you, Marc and Tutu who want him fired for disagreeing with you

As terms of my employment I agree not to denigrate the company in online forums, written, or any official communication. I understood that if I violated the terms I could be terminated.
So now we have gone to disagreeing with you is degenerating?

That seems to be your new favorite word today.

Well I must say you are an obtuse degenerate and reprobate.
Uh huh. So insults now. That is what you have left.

This is more pointless than trying to converse with broke loser. I do not think you ever support anything you state much less read the comments you are quoting.

This is more pointless than trying to converse with broke loser. I do not think you ever support anything you state much less read the comments you are quoting.

BlindBoob is incapable of going any deeper than Democrats good, Republicans bad

It’s acceptable because the fascists are in total control of the country.

Yep, the city manager in Brooklyn Center was fired for merely mentioning due process and one of the city council members admitted she did so out of fear.

And then this from the shit-head mayor of Brooklyn Center.

If it is so bad in America for blacks then fucking emigrate.

Floyd and Wright both had criminal records...didn't they ?
Is DEATH ON SIGHT the proscribed punishment for having a criminal record?
What about Ashly Babbit? What was her criminal record?
No idea. Does it make a difference? The mob worked hard to break out the glass from the doors to the Senate chamber, and she was the first to try climbing through.

First of all the killer cop was under orders not to use lethal force and there was no justification for it.

Trying to crawl through a window does not justify the use of deadly force......the black cop simply wanted to kill someone.....he was a radical blm member and full of vile hatred for white people in general and trump supporters in particular.
A mob is on your porch shouting that they want to kill someone in your house while beating on your window. You are inside your house , in full view of the mob, and pointing a gun at the window. They finally break the glass, and one of the attackers starts climbing through. Are you justified in shooting that attacker?
In my state, no.

And most of the gun control advocates want to make it worse. :/

Must have confused him with someone else, I recall an honest interlocular there.

There has to be more to the story. I can't believe he would not be able to sue and clean up after this.

It seems the Guardian was the one who traced the e-mails back to the donators.

This is acceptable....why ?

Because it might give someone the idea that a police officer could be biased about enforcing the law.

If you can't show he actually practiced bias, why would you even care.
He used employer's equipment and his employment time to commit the offense. He had no legal right to do any such thing.
What he did was the equivalent of using the office copier to print his resume.
A goof might believe that, yes.

Didn't you like a post above showing a policeman in uniform holding a BLM poster up in public? Confused much?
You don't understand logic, do you?

Let's see...you said:

" He used employer's equipment and his employment time to commit the offense. He had no legal right to do any such thing. "

You then liked, as in, you are in agreement with, a post that showed how hypocritical this firing is by showing a police officer in uniform holding up a BLM poster, which is actually quite a bit more political and obnoxious than what this guy did. I have no problem comprehending sound logic, in fact, it is imperative for what I do for a living. Either I missed a post from you explaining this logic or you are very confused.
I was equally confused, lol. Perhaps because he supported what was in the picture rather than realizing the rank hypocrisy that it displays. Or I am missing something as well.

Must have confused him with someone else, I recall an honest interlocular there.

I believe he did in the past have some limited cognitive functions, but he won't acknowledge even what Democrats say themselves at this point if it doesn't work in their favor. I agree that I don't remember him either as being as monolithically partisan as he is now though

A mob is on your porch shouting that they want to kill someone in your house while beating on your window. You are inside your house , in full view of the mob, and pointing a gun at the window. They finally break the glass, and one of the attackers starts climbing through. Are you justified in shooting that attacker?
POWERFUL!!!

There was a consequence. The LT got fired, deservedly so.

Now let me ask you a question. Let's just say that on the day the LT was going to be hired, he told his prospective boss the following:

"I know you have a gov't website, and all employees have access to a city email that's only supposed to be used for official business. However, I intend on using my gov't email for personal use in the pursuit of my political objectives, and I don't think you should hold me accountable for violating your code of conduct rules. Yes, I know I could use my own email from home, and I could do so without any ramifications from my employer for doing so, but I'm a conservative, and I think I should be able to use my work email instead if I want to. I just want you to know all of this up front. Now when do you want me to start work?"

Do you think he would have been hired? Hell, no. They would have thanked him for his interest and shown him the door. After he left, I bet one of the hiring managers would have turned to another and said the following: "It's a good thing we found out what kind of person he is because he would have been a real problem for all of us eventually.

Yep, the city manager in Brooklyn Center was fired for merely mentioning due process and one of the city council members admitted she did so out of fear.

No idea. Does it make a difference? The mob worked hard to break out the glass from the doors to the Senate chamber, and she was the first to try climbing through.

First of all the killer cop was under orders not to use lethal force and there was no justification for it.

Trying to crawl through a window does not justify the use of deadly force......the black cop simply wanted to kill someone.....he was a radical blm member and full of vile hatred for white people in general and trump supporters in particular.
In my state, no.

Which state?

In my state, no.

Which state?
WA

Speaking as a Democrat, I can say I approve due I was miss-wired @ birth, perhaps a head injury and/or I was raised around a muddled environment.

As a country, we must applaud those who harm others economically & personally should they strike a nerve that leans left, and you know how emotional we are.

Don't underestimate the results of a pussified country. We need more women in congress anyway, and far more people who concern themselves with one's private parts.

Damn right, tightwad.

100 bucks is the least one should give to just about the only person to actually put some much needed bullets into those pieces of crap.

In my state, no.

Which state?
WA
The castle doctrine, also known as a castle law or a defense of habitation law, is a legal doctrine that designates a person's abode or any legally occupied place (for example, a vehicle or home) as a place in which that person has protections and immunities permitting them, in certain circumstances, to use force to defense against an intruder, free of legal liability. This can include deadly force. The term is commonly used throughout the United States to describe a “no duty to retreat” from a home, abode or car.

If a person has a duty to retreat to avoid violence, they must do so. But the Castle doctrines negates that duty to retreat when that individual is assaulted in a place where he/she has a right to be, such as within one's own home. Deadly force may be justified and a defense of justifiable homicide applicable, in cases "when the actor reasonably fears, imminent peril of death or serious bodily harm to him or herself or another".

Since Washington courts have consistently held that you are under “no duty to retreat” when in a lawful location the same would apply when you are in your home, car, office, or any other location where you can lawfully remain. The most common area we see the Castle Doctrine applied is home invasions. There is no doubt, that you are under no duty to retreat from your home and you may use whatever reasonable force necessary to protect yourself inside your home.

In my state, no.

Which state?
WA
The castle doctrine, also known as a castle law or a defense of habitation law, is a legal doctrine that designates a person's abode or any legally occupied place (for example, a vehicle or home) as a place in which that person has protections and immunities permitting them, in certain circumstances, to use force to defense against an intruder, free of legal liability. This can include deadly force. The term is commonly used throughout the United States to describe a “no duty to retreat” from a home, abode or car.

If a person has a duty to retreat to avoid violence, they must do so. But the Castle doctrines negates that duty to retreat when that individual is assaulted in a place where he/she has a right to be, such as within one's own home. Deadly force may be justified and a defense of justifiable homicide applicable, in cases "when the actor reasonably fears, imminent peril of death or serious bodily harm to him or herself or another".

Since Washington courts have consistently held that you are under “no duty to retreat” when in a lawful location the same would apply when you are in your home, car, office, or any other location where you can lawfully remain. The most common area we see the Castle Doctrine applied is home invasions. There is no doubt, that you are under no duty to retreat from your home and you may use whatever reasonable force necessary to protect yourself inside your home.
The capitol isn't anyone's home, moron.

In my state, no.

Which state?
WA

The capitol isn't anyone's home, moron.
1619128321875.png

Forum List

Back