Police Officer Fired For Donating $25 To Kyle Rittenhouse

The far side Trumpers do not seem to realize that responsibilities come with rights.

I'm on the fence as to which RW trait is worse. It's either the constant whining or the constant lying. I'm leaning toward the constant lying considering how it wreaks constant havoc on our society.
Oh the Trumpers and the far RW will whine and lie, all the time. They have no sense of morality at all.

...except for their belief that their desired end result justifies whatever means it takes to reach that end result. Hell, even the subject of this thread is a misrepresentation of why the lieutenant was fired.

I believe the OP says that there must be more to the story than this.

Can you not lie.

All I had to do to determine the cause for the LT's firing was read the link provided by the OP, and that's exactly what I did. It only took a few seconds. I'm forced to believe that either the OP didn't read his own link, or he intentionally misrepresented the reason the LT was fired. My experience with conservatives leads me to conclude that the second explanation has a high degree of probability of being the truth.

Do you know why people lie in such cases? Either they're trolls, or they know that they have a weak argument.

Pray tell, what did you find ?

I read the link and my first sentence is... There has to be more to the story. I can't believe he would not be able to sue and clean up after this.

What part of that don't you understand ?

You were forced to believe or you are suffering a strong confirmational bias. What did I misrepresent ? Please.

As to you experience claim, it only adds to my suspicion that you are either willfully ignorant or you don't know what reasoning means.
The far side Trumpers do not seem to realize that responsibilities come with rights.

I'm on the fence as to which RW trait is worse. It's either the constant whining or the constant lying. I'm leaning toward the constant lying considering how it wreaks constant havoc on our society.
Oh the Trumpers and the far RW will whine and lie, all the time. They have no sense of morality at all.

...except for their belief that their desired end result justifies whatever means it takes to reach that end result. Hell, even the subject of this thread is a misrepresentation of why the lieutenant was fired.

Can you not lie.

All I had to do to determine the cause for the LT's firing was read the link provided by the OP, and that's exactly what I did. It only took a few seconds. I'm forced to believe that either the OP didn't read his own link, or he intentionally misrepresented the reason the LT was fired. My experience with conservatives leads me to conclude that the second explanation has a high degree of probability of being the truth.

Do you know why people lie in such cases? Either they're trolls, or they know that they have a weak argument.

I read the link and my first sentence is... There has to be more to the story. I can't believe he would not be able to sue and clean up after this.

You were forced to believe or you are suffering a strong confirmational bias. What did I misrepresent ? Please.

As to you experience claim, it only adds to my suspicion that you are either willfully ignorant or you don't know what reasoning means.

Apparently, you have a reading comprehension problem. And guess what? You're not going to make your problem MY problem!

I don't think it was the donation that got him fired but his comment.

"God bless. Thank you for your courage. Keep your head up. You’ve done nothing wrong. Every rank and file police officer supports you," the message continued. "Don’t be discouraged by actions of the political class of law enforcement leadership."

Thank you for posting that.

I didn't know he had said that.

A police officer who believes that should find a different line of work.
Law enforcement should support law and order by a private citizen.

"God bless. Thank you for your courage. Keep your head up. You’ve done nothing wrong. Every rank and file police officer supports you," the message continued. "Don’t be discouraged by actions of the political class of law enforcement leadership."

And you would not know he said that if the guardian hadn't taken hacked information and published it.

But to the left this is O.K.

Along with reporters showing up on the doors of people who gave $10 donations they expected to be protected.

Not that they need to be protected. There is absolutely nothing wrong with donating to his defense.

But the reporter wanted the other side of the story.

WHAT STORY ?

Someone should have turned a garden hose on the reporter to get him out of there.
Forget the hose baseball bat.

Law enforcement should support law and order by a private citizen.
Vigilantism isn't "law and order".

There has to be more to the story. I can't believe he would not be able to sue and clean up after this.

It seems the Guardian was the one who traced the e-mails back to the donators.

This is acceptable....why ?
Gotta be more to the story.
There is not. Orwellian dystopian nightmare comes closer to being true.

What about Ashly Babbit? What was her criminal record?
She was in the act of committing a crime when she was put down.
So was George Floyd, guess they should have just shot him on sight and the whole thing would have been fine by your standards.
You filth: he was on the ground handcuffed with his hands behind his back, and a big man kneeling on his neck.

it was shown in ct. he was not kneeling on his neck but his back......not even to mention it was also proved dat ole diseased negroid died of a drug overdose as well as being infected wid dat chinese virus.

The jury was intimidated and feared for their lives and their families lives due to all the threats....thus a new trial will be granted.
Your lies mean nothing, bub. The right verdict was reached.

It’s acceptable because the fascists are in total control of the country.

Yep, the city manager in Brooklyn Center was fired for merely mentioning due process and one of the city council members admitted she did so out of fear.

And then this from the shit-head mayor of Brooklyn Center.

If it is so bad in America for blacks then fucking emigrate.

Floyd and Wright both had criminal records...didn't they ?
Is DEATH ON SIGHT the proscribed punishment for having a criminal record?
No idea. Does it make a difference? The mob worked hard to break out the glass from the doors to the Senate chamber, and she was the first to try climbing through.

First of all the killer cop was under orders not to use lethal force and there was no justification for it.

Trying to crawl through a window does not justify the use of deadly force......the black cop simply wanted to kill someone.....he was a radical blm member and full of vile hatred for white people in general and trump supporters in particular.
There was no such order, and Ashli was told to not enter the chamber. She defied the order in an environment of violence and was blown away. Tough.

So what? A lieutenant is supposed to be a position of leadership and authority. And he goes and donates to the defense of a young man who not only took the law into his own hands, he went looking to kill someone.
Seems like an appropriate punishment. He should never be allowed to carry a badge and gun again.

I'll say it one more time. You have the right to say or do anything you want on your own time. However, that does not mean your employer can't fire
you if it makes them look bad.
That is for a COURT to decide though the US seems in the grip of Mob Rule right now.

Greg

She was in the act of committing a crime when she was put down.
So was George Floyd, guess they should have just shot him on sight and the whole thing would have been fine by your standards.
You filth: he was on the ground handcuffed with his hands behind his back, and a big man kneeling on his neck.

it was shown in ct. he was not kneeling on his neck but his back......not even to mention it was also proved dat ole diseased negroid died of a drug overdose as well as being infected wid dat chinese virus.

The jury was intimidated and feared for their lives and their families lives due to all the threats....thus a new trial will be granted.
Your lies mean nothing, bub. The right verdict was reached.
Maybe; we'll see what the appeals say.

Greg

So what? A lieutenant is supposed to be a position of leadership and authority. And he goes and donates to the defense of a young man who not only took the law into his own hands, he went looking to kill someone.
Seems like an appropriate punishment. He should never be allowed to carry a badge and gun again.

I'll say it one more time. You have the right to say or do anything you want on your own time. However, that does not mean your employer can't fire
you if it makes them look bad.
That is for a COURT to decide though the US seems in the grip of Mob Rule right now.

Greg
No, it is not. The rules and regs of the workplace govern, and the Court will so find.

Yep, the city manager in Brooklyn Center was fired for merely mentioning due process and one of the city council members admitted she did so out of fear.

No idea. Does it make a difference? The mob worked hard to break out the glass from the doors to the Senate chamber, and she was the first to try climbing through.

First of all the killer cop was under orders not to use lethal force and there was no justification for it.

Trying to crawl through a window does not justify the use of deadly force......the black cop simply wanted to kill someone.....he was a radical blm member and full of vile hatred for white people in general and trump supporters in particular.
A mob is on your porch shouting that they want to kill someone in your house while beating on your window. You are inside your house , in full view of the mob, and pointing a gun at the window. They finally break the glass, and one of the attackers starts climbing through. Are you justified in shooting that attacker?

If you are in fear of your life, you might do that.

In this case, it's hard to imagine why anyone would be afraid.

If a lion came through the window, I might be scarred.

An unarmed woman who was about 3/4 my size ?

Can you not lie.

Can you not lie.

Apparently, you have a reading comprehension problem. And guess what? You're not going to make your problem MY problem!

Translation: You can't supply what you said was there.

You don't need my problems.

You quite evidently have enough of your own.

In doing some looking, it appears the firing had to do with the comments.

Private comments that will get the Guardian sued to kingdom-come I hope.

The LT never intended for the public to see them. And that should bring some consequences.

A mob is on your porch shouting that they want to kill someone in your house while beating on your window. You are inside your house , in full view of the mob, and pointing a gun at the window. They finally break the glass, and one of the attackers starts climbing through. Are you justified in shooting that attacker?

If you are in fear of your life, you might do that.

In this case, it's hard to imagine why anyone would be afraid.

If a lion came through the window, I might be scarred.

An unarmed woman who was about 3/4 my size ?
What a ridiculous remark. Of course he was scared. There were lots more there than one woman.

There has to be more to the story. I can't believe he would not be able to sue and clean up after this.

Because he is in a position of authority and supports a murderer.

And possibly white racism.
That's your opinion, not fact.

Because he is in a position of authority and supports a murderer.

And possibly white racism.
I see you missed the due process article.

Forum List

Back