Police Officer Fired For Donating $25 To Kyle Rittenhouse

Not sure how public trust could be any further eroded. My thought he took his personal opinion a step to far including all his fellow officers in his personal opinion, even scarier, what if its true?

It is his opinion that the "rank and file" are behind him, likely because most of his peers have expressed such beliefs. Not sure why that is taking it too far. He didn't name names and put nobody on the spot. I would add, it isn't much of a stretch to think that the vast majority of police officers aren't much in favor of rioters and looters.

The far side Trumpers do not seem to realize that responsibilities come with rights.

I'm on the fence as to which RW trait is worse. It's either the constant whining or the constant lying. I'm leaning toward the constant lying considering how it wreaks constant havoc on our society.
Oh the Trumpers and the far RW will whine and lie, all the time. They have no sense of morality at all.
Oh the irony. See your bullshit on Sicknick, Brian. Now slink off in shame.

The far side Trumpers do not seem to realize that responsibilities come with rights.

I'm on the fence as to which RW trait is worse. It's either the constant whining or the constant lying. I'm leaning toward the constant lying considering how it wreaks constant havoc on our society.
Oh the Trumpers and the far RW will whine and lie, all the time. They have no sense of morality at all.

...except for their belief that their desired end result justifies whatever means it takes to reach that end result. Hell, even the subject of this thread is a misrepresentation of why the lieutenant was fired.

I believe the OP says that there must be more to the story than this.

Can you not lie.

All I had to do to determine the cause for the LT's firing was read the link provided by the OP, and that's exactly what I did. It only took a few seconds. I'm forced to believe that either the OP didn't read his own link, or he intentionally misrepresented the reason the LT was fired. My experience with conservatives leads me to conclude that the second explanation has a high degree of probability of being the truth.

Do you know why people lie in such cases? Either they're trolls, or they know that they have a weak argument.

A Democrat condemning people for a lack of morality is like a Sumo wrestler being the spokesperson for Jenny Craig.

...except for their belief that their desired end result justifies whatever means it takes to reach that end result. Hell, even the subject of this thread is a misrepresentation of why the lieutenant was fired.

I believe the OP says that there must be more to the story than this.

Can you not lie.

All I had to do to determine the cause for the LT's firing was read the link provided by the OP, and that's exactly what I did. It only took a few seconds. I'm forced to believe that either the OP didn't read his own link, or he intentionally misrepresented the reason the LT was fired. My experience with conservatives leads me to conclude that the second explanation has a high degree of probability of being the truth.

Do you know why people lie in such cases? Either they're trolls, or they know that they have a weak argument.

Pray tell, what did you find ?

I read the link and my first sentence is... There has to be more to the story. I can't believe he would not be able to sue and clean up after this.

What part of that don't you understand ?

You were forced to believe or you are suffering a strong confirmational bias. What did I misrepresent ? Please.

As to you experience claim, it only adds to my suspicion that you are either willfully ignorant or you don't know what reasoning means.

It’s acceptable because the fascists are in total control of the country.

Yep, the city manager in Brooklyn Center was fired for merely mentioning due process and one of the city council members admitted she did so out of fear.

And then this from the shit-head mayor of Brooklyn Center.

If it is so bad in America for blacks then fucking emigrate.

Floyd and Wright both had criminal records...didn't they ?
. . . and, still, should not have been executed.
Its better that they were.

What about Ashly Babbit? What was her criminal record?
She was in the act of committing a crime when she was put down.
So was George Floyd, guess they should have just shot him on sight and the whole thing would have been fine by your standards.
You filth: he was on the ground handcuffed with his hands behind his back, and a big man kneeling on his neck.

it was shown in ct. he was not kneeling on his neck but his back......not even to mention it was also proved dat ole diseased negroid died of a drug overdose as well as being infected wid dat chinese virus.

The jury was intimidated and feared for their lives and their families lives due to all the threats....thus a new trial will be granted.

This thread is about someone supposedly being fired because the guardian published hacked information on donations to Kyle Rittenhouse's defense fund.

The Guardian has shown itself to be a real rag.

Yep, the city manager in Brooklyn Center was fired for merely mentioning due process and one of the city council members admitted she did so out of fear.

Is DEATH ON SIGHT the proscribed punishment for having a criminal record?
No idea. Does it make a difference? The mob worked hard to break out the glass from the doors to the Senate chamber, and she was the first to try climbing through.

First of all the killer cop was under orders not to use lethal force and there was no justification for it.

Trying to crawl through a window does not justify the use of deadly force......the black cop simply wanted to kill someone.....he was a radical blm member and full of vile hatred for white people in general and trump supporters in particular.

No idea. Does it make a difference? The mob worked hard to break out the glass from the doors to the Senate chamber, and she was the first to try climbing through.

First of all the killer cop was under orders not to use lethal force and there was no justification for it.

Trying to crawl through a window does not justify the use of deadly force......the black cop simply wanted to kill someone.....he was a radical blm member and full of vile hatred for white people in general and trump supporters in particular.
A mob is on your porch shouting that they want to kill someone in your house while beating on your window. You are inside your house , in full view of the mob, and pointing a gun at the window. They finally break the glass, and one of the attackers starts climbing through. Are you justified in shooting that attacker?

A mob is on your porch shouting that they want to kill someone in your house while beating on your window. You are inside your house , in full view of the mob, and pointing a gun at the window. They finally break the glass, and one of the attackers starts climbing through. Are you justified in shooting that attacker?

Completely different situations.

It wasn't his house, moron.

Completely different situations.
How so?

Not sure how public trust could be any further eroded. My thought he took his personal opinion a step to far including all his fellow officers in his personal opinion, even scarier, what if its true?

It is his opinion that the "rank and file" are behind him, likely because most of his peers have expressed such beliefs. Not sure why that is taking it too far. He didn't name names and put nobody on the spot. I would add, it isn't much of a stretch to think that the vast majority of police officers aren't much in favor of rioters and looters.

What is so hard to understand. This LT was not granted the right or the authority to speak for anyone else in his police department, let alone all of his fellow officers. But by using his official email address, knowingly or not, he is giving anyone who reads the email the impression that he's speaking for "the rank and file." Additionally, he denigrates his superiors in the process. It's no wonder he was canned.

It was OUR house. The home of our form of government, that he had a duty to defend.

It was OUR house. The home of our form of government, that he had a duty to defend.
It was public property. It wasn't "our house" anymore than the Post Office is our house.

Communism on full display in Norfolk, Va. What's next?

What does firing a police officer have to do with the government owning and controlling the means of economic production?

That would be nothing.

People like the one you replied to have no clue what the word communism means.

It's an economic system. Nothing more.

That person also fails to acknowledge that the right to work laws the republicans have pushed on our nation since the 80s makes it possible for an employer to fire a person for nearly, not all, any reason.

It's very childish and short sighted to not listen to good advice when given yet a lot of people do just that. Then whine about the consequences of their choices and blame it on everyone else.
If pussy fucking Wisconsin Governor had law and order against violent communist rioters and looters... patriots would not have to defend law abiding citizens businesses.

Forum List

Back