Police: Man Used Fire To Neuter Dog

Shadow

Silver Member
Aug 16, 2008
Land Of Enchantment
What the heck is wrong with some people? :evil:

ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. -- Rio Rancho police said they arrested a man for burning his dog's testicles because he couldn't afford to neuter the animal.

James Dickie, 23, was arrested and charged last month with extreme animal cruelty, authorities said.

“Dickie allegedly burnt the dog, burnt his scrotum, burnt his testicles, in order to save himself the expense of possibly having the dog neutered by a licensed veterinarian,” said John Francis of the Rio Rancho police.

Police: Man Used Fire To Neuter Dog - Albuquerque News Story - KOAT Albuquerque

Then in the follow up story we learn this guys other animals can't legally be taken from him...

Man Accused Of Burning Dog's Testicles Has 3 More Pets

ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. -- The man who Rio Rancho police accused of burning his blind dog's testicles and drop-kicking him still has other animals living in his home.

James Dickie, 23, faces felony charges of extreme animal cruelty.

“Mr. Dickie has three other animals, one dog and two cats,” Rio Rancho police officer John Francis said.

Francis said the animals are in good condition and have no signs of abuse like the other dog. So for now, police said they have no legal choice but to leave the animals with Dickie.

Man Accused Of Burning Dog's Testicles Has 3 More Pets - Albuquerque News Story - KOAT Albuquerque

• Banned
Just when I think I've heard it all.

What the fuck is wrong with people?

I ask myself the same question a lot...especially when I read these kind of stories.

Also amazing is that when asked about this... one of his neighbors said that they felt this story was "unfair" and painted this guy in a bad light.

I will never undertand humans. :(

Forum List

Back