Police: Man tortured 4-year-old to death for wetting his pants

Why do people oppose the death penalty?

I think a public hanging with a sign of child murderer on him would be appropriate. And the mother too I expect.
And let him down slow on the rope.

Last edited:

I think a public hanging with a sign of child murderer on him would be appropriate. And the mother too I expect.

You won't need it. The prisoners will make sure of that.

During my brief first marriage one of the wifes cousins was bragging one day how she had beat her 8 yr old son with a dog chain. I just stared at here and told here if I ever caught here doing that I would shoot here dead on the spot. She believed me. As well she should have, I meant it.
I support reasonable corporal punishment. But beatings and torture......Better no let me catch you doing it. Prison time to save a child is a reasonable trade off to me.

Hanging is too unorginal.

How about submersion in concrete up to the neck? Then just watch to see what happens.

Hayes' motivation for his savage multiday attack on the boy was that the child "had wet his pants," Leyton said. "It had happened before."

Hayes also resented the child because his "biological father wouldn't pay child support," Leyton said.

Dominick's mother, Corrine Baker, was present for at least some of the beating and tried to shield the boy from Hayes' aggression, authorities said.

The sequence of events that led to the discovery of the abuse began when Baker's sister and several acquaintances came to the apartment to buy drugs from Hayes, according to Allen.

:eusa_whistle:

Hanging is too unorginal.

How about submersion in concrete up to the neck? Then just watch to see what happens.

Nope I will not lower myself to the enemys level and engage in torture. But the death does not have to be painless nor quick.

As I have said before if a person is caught in the act of serious child abuse the observer is authorized and obligated to if at all possible kill the perpetrator. this is the way I believe it should be.

Last edited:
During my brief first marriage one of the wifes cousins was bragging one day how she had beat her 8 yr old son with a dog chain. I just stared at here and told here if I ever caught here doing that I would shoot here dead on the spot. She believed me. As well she should have, I meant it.
I support reasonable corporal punishment. But beatings and torture......Better no let me catch you doing it. Prison time to save a child is a reasonable trade off to me.

:eusa_whistle: "One little, two little, three little typos" :eusa_whistle: four little, five little typos.. goody night citizen.. man.

During my brief first marriage one of the wifes cousins was bragging one day how she had beat her 8 yr old son with a dog chain. I just stared at her and told her if I ever caught her doing that I would shoot her dead on the spot. She believed me. As well she should have, I meant it.

:eusa_whistle: "One little, two little, three little typos" :eusa_whistle: four little, five little typos.. goody night citizen.. man.

Little typing nazi you should try doing as well while on Oxycotin and while losing muscle control from neural degeneration.

During my brief first marriage one of the wifes cousins was bragging one day how she had beat her 8 yr old son with a dog chain. I just stared at her and told her if I ever caught her doing that I would shoot her dead on the spot. She believed me. As well she should have, I meant it.

Little typing nazi you should try doing as well while on Oxycotin and while losing muscle control from neural degeneration.

:lol:

first I heard of it.

The Indians had a old trick of skinning people alive then slowly roasting what was left of them till they finally died. Uuuuummmmm..........

why do people always respond to sadistic acts by feeling free to express their sadistic fantasies?

just askin'

I wondered the same thing. We have people who are horrified at torturing terrorists but perfectly ok with a long slow lingering death for someone for killing a child. I don't get that.

Personally. I'd say do whatever it takes to extract information from our enemies. And that guy, referred to in the OP, they should try him and - assuming he is guilty - execute his ass. He is better off dead but I see no reason why we should behave like barbarians.

why do people always respond to sadistic acts by feeling free to express their sadistic fantasies?

just askin'

Hi Bones. It's called venting, it's a natural emotional release of horror and anger. In reality how many people would be able to follow through? Not many.

Last edited:
What do you want to bet this guy was beaten as a child?

I will bet this guy was once a victim himself.

This is why the cycle needs to stop

Last edited:

Forum List

Back