Police given License to Kill

The2ndAmendment

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2013
In a dependant and enslaved country.
Kelly Thomas: Former Officers Aquitted in Death of Homeless Man | KTLA 5

In a quickly reached verdict, jurors found two former Fullerton police officers accused in the 2011 beating death of a 37-year-old homeless man not guilty on all charges on Monday.

Former Officer Manuel Ramos and ex-Corporal Jay Cicinelli were accused of causing the death of Kelly Thomas in a violent struggle in the Orange County college town, prompting angry protests and closely watched criminal proceedings.

A coroner’s report stated Thomas died of asphyxia due to chest compression and injuries to his head and chest during the struggle on July 5, 2011, at the Fullerton Transportation Center.

“I’m just horrified. They got away with murdering my son,” said Thomas’ mother Cathy Thomas, after the verdict was read. “It’s just not fair. I guess … it’s legal to go out and kill now.”

Without a doubt, this Jury was either cherry picked through the fraudulent "Scientific Jury Selection" system, which is already notorious for eliminating Jury Nullification candidates, or they feel so intimidating by this ravenous and tyrannical and murderous police department, that they were afraid to convict them.

Without a doubt, use of armed force would have not only been permissible, but NECESSARY to save your life from these uniformed thugs. Any other form of resistance would have been inadequate to save his own life.

Last edited by a moderator:

In a quickly reached verdict, jurors found two former Fullerton police officers accused in the 2011 beating death of a 37-year-old homeless man not guilty on all charges on Monday.

Former Officer Manuel Ramos and ex-Corporal Jay Cicinelli were accused of causing the death of Kelly Thomas in a violent struggle in the Orange County college town, prompting angry protests and closely watched criminal proceedings.

A coroner’s report stated Thomas died of asphyxia due to chest compression and injuries to his head and chest during the struggle on July 5, 2011, at the Fullerton Transportation Center.

“I’m just horrified. They got away with murdering my son,” said Thomas’ mother Cathy Thomas, after the verdict was read. “It’s just not fair. I guess … it’s legal to go out and kill now.”

Without a doubt, this Jury was either cherry picked through the fraudulent "Scientific Jury Selection" system, which is already notorious for eliminating Jury Nullification candidates, or they feel so intimidating by this ravenous and tyrannical and murderous police department, that they were afraid to convict them.

Without a doubt, use of armed force would have not only been permissible, but NECESSARY to save your life from these uniformed thugs. Any other form of resistance would have been inadequate to save his own life.

Moral of this story:

Comply with police then fight them in a court of law if you feel unjustly arrested. Fighting them risks injury and sometimes death.

Moral of this story:

Comply with police then fight them in a court of law if you feel unjustly arrested. Fighting them risks injury and sometimes death.

Die in a fire communist pig.

Watch the entire 35 minute video as this man dies, and make that comment again you soulless fiend.

Also take a neg, Satanist.

There's a group that would embrace you with open arms:

So? Nothing new here to see. Cops have gotten away with busting heads and even killing folks for decades if not centuries. Almost every time it is ruled as "justified". They probably are justified more often than not, but there isn't any real truly impartial oversight.

So? Nothing new here to see. Cops have gotten away with busting heads and even killing folks for decades if not centuries. Almost every time it is ruled as "justified". They probably are justified more often than not, but there isn't any real truly impartial oversight.

What's up with all they notorious lefties either condoning the actions of the police?

Why do you want our guns so bad?

What's up with all they notorious lefties either condoning the actions of the police?

Why do you want our guns so bad?

I'm not condoning police actions. I'm pointing out that this is nothing new. It's not because of liberals or Obama. It's more likely a result of decades of get tough on crime conservatism.

Who said I want your guns? I own guns myself.

You must really hate our country and our constitution:

6th Amendment - In all criminal prosecutions, the accused shall enjoy the right to a speedy and public trial, by an impartial jury of the State and district wherein the crime shall have been committed, which district shall have been previously ascertained by law, and to be informed of the nature and cause of the accusation; to be confronted with the witnesses against him; to have compulsory process for obtaining witnesses in his favor, and to have the Assistance of Counsel for his defence.

I realize that the outcome was not the one you or the family were hoping for, but unless you have REAL evidence (not emotional speculation) of jury tampering or some other misconduct you need to take your hyperbolic mouth-foaming thread title and go home.

You sound just like the folks screaming foul after the Zimmerman verdict -- as if the system is rigged because you didn't get what you wanted.

Your thread title is shameful and pathetic. Cops are heroes. Don't you forget it.

Moral of this story:

Great post, great advice.

I was talking to a guy the other night who said he almost got arrested because he refused to consent to a search. It was an "on principle" thing, he said "I wasn't going to give into them." He had nothing to hide, he had just been brainwashed by ultra-libertarians and Sovereign Citizens that cooperating with police is somehow giving up a right.

Think how fast a search of a car would go if you smile pleasantly and say "Absolutely you can search my car, anything I can do to help." They shine a light in your backseat for about 10 seconds then let you go. Check out the fast food wrappers and nickels and pennies.

My acquaintance gave up 35 minutes of his time arguing and playing the "I Don't consent" game for what? What did he gain? Nothing.

Choose your battles in this life.

1 minute vs. 35 minutes and possible arrest if I piss off overzealous cops.

Choose your battles, people.

Unlike the George Zimmerman trial, this trial was not televised so we don't know what evidence the jury saw that led to this incomprehensible verdict.

While the moral of the story might really be don't fight with the police, Kelly Thomas was mentally ill and a fixture in the neighborhood. Everyone knew him, the police knew him. As much contact as the neighborhood had with Thomas, it's mystifying that one day Officer Ramos would slip on leather gloves to beat this man to death with the help of his partner.

Moral of this story:

I was talking to a guy the other night who said he almost got arrested because he refused to consent to a search. It was an "on principle" thing, he said "I wasn't going to give into them." He had nothing to hide, he had just been brainwashed by ultra-libertarians and Sovereign Citizens that cooperating with police is somehow giving up a right.

Think how fast a search of a car would go if you smile pleasantly and say "Absolutely you can search my car, anything I can do to help." They shine a light in your backseat for about 10 seconds then let you go. Check out the fast food wrappers and nickels and pennies.

My acquaintance gave up 35 minutes of his time arguing and playing the "I Don't consent" game for what? What did he gain? Nothing.

Actually, I couldn't disagree any more with you. I was a traffic manager at a grocer wholesaler for over 25 years. WHen I first took the job, it required me to be "on call" 24 hours a day.

One night (around midnight) I was called in to fix a situation between a trucking company and ours. I finally finished and left the office at 2AM. Shortly after I entered the freeway, a State Patrol car pulled me over. The officer approached my car and asked me where I was headed on a Saturday night. I told him that I had been called in to work and was headed home. He proceeded to ask me if I had been drinking and again, I told him no - I was leaving work and heading home. He then instructed me to exit the vehicle and had me stand behind the car for nearly 10 minutes while he "checked me out".

He returned and asked me if I would consent to have my vehicle searched and I told him "no" I would not because there was (1) no reason to pull me over in the first place and (2) I understood what the 4th Amendment was. At no time was I aggressive but I WAS assertive.

He handed me my information and told me to "have a nice day".

Now, I'm black. Did it have anything to do with my skin color? Doubtful. It was merely a state trooper playing Barney Fife. As Americans, you either believe in your rights - or you become a subject of the crown.

Moral of this story:

Die in a fire communist pig.

Watch the entire 35 minute video as this man dies, and make that comment again you soulless fiend.

Also take a neg, Satanist.

There's a group that would embrace you with open arms:

Yeah you're mad. What are you going to do about it? Nothing? Oh that's what I thought.

This thread is a Rorschach test for Liberals.

Conservatives too. Should law and order conservatives be appalled at police misconduct? After all, they have been giving the police more and more power for decades. Now they are practically a military force.

"Law and Order Conservatives" usually live in urban settings, or dense suburban regions, and usually share more traits with liberals than they do with Libertarians.

Moral of this story:

In other words: tug your forelock and say, "Ya, massa!"

Unless one of them is behind on his quota and decides to plant something.

He didn't get meth planted in his car, didn't get anything stolen.

Translation: THANK YOU SIR, MAY I HAVE ANOTHER!

Forum List

Back