Police Disclose Possible Plot By Militia Group to Attack U.S. Capitol

A "Possible plot?" I'll just stand over here and LMAO. What a pack of imbeciles.

Why?

Just a week or so ago you were saying that what is happening in Myanmar can happen here today on the 4th.

Now you don't believe it?

Wow you flip flop quickly. But then it's easy to do when your belief is nothing but hate for anyone who doesn't agree with you.

Possible means just that. Possible. Doesn't mean it will happen. Doesn't mean that it won't. It could happen. Or it won't happen. Same with Myaner.

Turns out I was wrong.

You didn't use the word possible.

Your post clearly shows you believe that it will happen.

So not only were you wrong, now you're a liar.

View attachment 464073

As I said. We shall see. Have you seen anything yet?? I haven't. Guess its not happening.

Was a possibility and that's all. LOL

In that thread I kept telling you that nothing will happen.

You kept posting that it would and would be like Myanmar.

Now, like all trump people, you 're denying what you said.

How pathetic.

Where's the violence like is happening in Myanmar? Where is the inauguration of trump as president?

As I said last week, it's not going to happen.

You argued it would.

You're nothing but a coward.

It's the response I expected from you.

I'm done with you. I've had my fun throwing your words back into your face and showing everyone what a fool you are. I have no patience for liars and cowards.

The far right trump supporters believe that trump will inaugurated tomorrow.

The Police are warning that some of the far right militias that attacked the capitol on January 6th say they will be back tomorrow.

We will have to wait to see what they do when trump isn't inaugurated as president tomorrow.

qanon have fed their people the lie that trump will be inaugurated tomorrow. Some of those followers are on this board. Some off them think that what is happening in Myanmar will happen here tomorrow.

I certainly hope not.

It's more than tomorrow so what happened liar?

The Police are warning that some of the far right militias that attacked the capitol on January 6th say they will be back tomorrow.

We will have to wait to see what they do when trump isn't inaugurated as president tomorrow.

qanon have fed their people the lie that trump will be inaugurated tomorrow. Some of those followers are on this board. Some off them think that what is happening in Myanmar will happen here tomorrow.

I certainly hope not.

I read this at BlueAnon.com!

It must be true!!

I certainly hope not.

pinocchio.gif

Forum List

Back