Police Disclose Possible Plot By Militia Group to Attack U.S. Capitol

I predict that tomorrow will be an uneventful day. The crazies don't have the balls to try it again.

View attachment 463816

MAGA Mom Whose Son Stormed Capitol Feels ‘Stupid’ For Buying Trump’s Voter Fraud Lies

Proof that even slow learners can eventually...learn.
universities01.jpg

democrats09.jpg

I doubt they have the courage to try it again. Police and National Guard will be ready - if they do.

Yes when it comes down to it, most of them are just a bunch of cowards.

I'm sure they would take one look at the Police and National Guard and run away.

These people have no idea what our nation and constitution are all about.
Or more likely it's because this story is bullshit.

Trump's Justice Department ignored the theat. Biden's will not

I doubt they have the courage to try it again. Police and National Guard will be ready - if they do.

They

Yes when it comes down to it, most of them are just a bunch of cowards.

I'm sure they would take one look at the Police and National Guard and run away.

These people have no idea what our nation and constitution are all about.
Or more likely it's because this story is bullshit.

They have to take the threats seriously and be prepared for violence. You have to take these maniacs at their word.

A "Possible plot?" I'll just stand over here and LMAO. What a pack of imbeciles.

Why?

Just a week or so ago you were saying that what is happening in Myanmar can happen here today on the 4th.

Now you don't believe it?

Wow you flip flop quickly. But then it's easy to do when your belief is nothing but hate for anyone who doesn't agree with you.

A "Possible plot?" I'll just stand over here and LMAO. What a pack of imbeciles.
Yea. We should ignore the internet chatter. It's not like this hasn't happened before...
Oh wait....

The funny thing is that person you replied to just last week believed it and said that what is happening in Myanmar can happen here.

Now the same poster laughs at authorities taking the threat seriously.

Why?

Just a week or so ago you were saying that what is happening in Myanmar can happen here today on the 4th.

Wow you flip flop quickly. But then it's easy to do when your belief is nothing but hate for anyone who doesn't agree with you.

Possible means just that. Possible. Doesn't mean it will happen. Doesn't mean that it won't. It could happen. Or it won't happen. Same with Myaner.

Why?

Possible means just that. Possible. Doesn't mean it will happen. Doesn't mean that it won't. It could happen. Or it won't happen. Same with Myaner.

Turns out I was wrong.

You didn't use the word possible.

Your post clearly shows you believe that it will happen.

So not only were you wrong, now you're a liar.

Screen Shot 2021-02-22 at 12.25.35 PM.png

The far right trump supporters believe that trump will inaugurated tomorrow.

The Police are warning that some of the far right militias that attacked the capitol on January 6th say they will be back tomorrow.

We will have to wait to see what they do when trump isn't inaugurated as president tomorrow.

qanon have fed their people the lie that trump will be inaugurated tomorrow. Some of those followers are on this board. Some off them think that what is happening in Myanmar will happen here tomorrow.

I certainly hope not.

So, who are these "Q" supporters? I don't even know what this "Q" thing is all about, and further couldn't care any less....I am merely a Conservative that hates what progressive liberals are attempting to do to this country.
Q is the lefts new boogeyman.

The far right trump supporters believe that trump will inaugurated tomorrow.

The Police are warning that some of the far right militias that attacked the capitol on January 6th say they will be back tomorrow.

We will have to wait to see what they do when trump isn't inaugurated as president tomorrow.

qanon have fed their people the lie that trump will be inaugurated tomorrow. Some of those followers are on this board. Some off them think that what is happening in Myanmar will happen here tomorrow.

I certainly hope not.

You might want to rethink your term of "far right"----------many of we trumpsters are independents and others. I support Trump, I support the ideal of rebellion at this point although I don't support any specific group, but I dislike the republicans almost as much as the dems. I am not FAR RIGHT by any means........

Why?

Turns out I was wrong.

You didn't use the word possible.

Your post clearly shows you believe that it will happen.

So not only were you wrong, now you're a liar.

View attachment 464073

As I said. We shall see. Have you seen anything yet?? I haven't. Guess its not happening.

Was a possibility and that's all. LOL

New Topics

Forum List

Back