Police Disclose Possible Plot By Militia Group to Attack U.S. Capitol

The far right trump supporters believe that trump will inaugurated tomorrow.

The Police are warning that some of the far right militias that attacked the capitol on January 6th say they will be back tomorrow.

We will have to wait to see what they do when trump isn't inaugurated as president tomorrow.

qanon have fed their people the lie that trump will be inaugurated tomorrow. Some of those followers are on this board. Some off them think that what is happening in Myanmar will happen here tomorrow.

I certainly hope not.

Yep. QANON claims there hasn't been a legitimate president since Ulysses S, Grant.
Qanon only exists in your and CCP Joe's demented minds.

Don't forget Mac1958...He is absolutely obsessed with that "Q" Bull shit....

Assholes are laying low. While you can't rule out lone wolf attacks the kind of mass attack like 1/6 is not going to happen again until the next presidential election.

The dems that give these clown rent a cop raises in pay are making this shit up...

Excerpt:

A U.S. Capitol Police statement did not name the organization but called it "an identified militia group." Authorities have said right-wing extremists were part of a mob of supporters of former President Donald Trump that stormed the Capitol on Jan. 6, interrupting the formal congressional certification of President Joe Biden's election victory.

Thursday marks the date when some right-wing conspiracy theorists have claimed that Trump, defeated by Biden in the Nov. 3 election, will be sworn in for a second term in office.

The U.S. Justice Department has charged more than 300 people with taking part in the Capitol siege in which five people including a police officer were killed. Among those arrested were members of the right-wing groups called the Oath Keepers, Three Percenters and Proud Boys. The Oath Keepers and Three Percenters are armed militia groups.

"The United States Capitol Police Department is aware of and prepared for any potential threats towards members of Congress or towards the Capitol complex," it said in its statement.

It said it is working with local, state and federal agencie

continued
Its all bullshit...there is no militia group that would attack the capitol with guardsmen surrounding the place...are all libs this gullible?....

Keep the public scared shitless, and they'll bend over for more government.

Yeah, that's the ticket. :laughing0301:

The Police are warning that some of the far right militias that attacked the capitol on January 6th say they will be back tomorrow.

We will have to wait to see what they do when trump isn't inaugurated as president tomorrow.

qanon have fed their people the lie that trump will be inaugurated tomorrow. Some of those followers are on this board. Some off them think that what is happening in Myanmar will happen here tomorrow.

I certainly hope not.

I bet no one shows up. Made-up stories don't often attract crowds.

I certainly hope not.

Yep. QANON claims there hasn't been a legitimate president since Ulysses S, Grant.
Qanon only exists in your and CCP Joe's demented minds.

Don't forget Mac1958...He is absolutely obsessed with that "Q" Bull shit....
I ignored him long ago. No sense in getting into a battle of wits with an unarmed man.

I certainly hope not.

It must be fake. None of the undercover agents in the group I'm in even mentioned it, or issued a "call to arms" to see who shows up.

:auiqs.jpg:

tQSMqaV.jpg

The dems that give these clown rent a cop raises in pay are making this shit up...

Excerpt:

A U.S. Capitol Police statement did not name the organization but called it "an identified militia group." Authorities have said right-wing extremists were part of a mob of supporters of former President Donald Trump that stormed the Capitol on Jan. 6, interrupting the formal congressional certification of President Joe Biden's election victory.

Thursday marks the date when some right-wing conspiracy theorists have claimed that Trump, defeated by Biden in the Nov. 3 election, will be sworn in for a second term in office.

The U.S. Justice Department has charged more than 300 people with taking part in the Capitol siege in which five people including a police officer were killed. Among those arrested were members of the right-wing groups called the Oath Keepers, Three Percenters and Proud Boys. The Oath Keepers and Three Percenters are armed militia groups.

"The United States Capitol Police Department is aware of and prepared for any potential threats towards members of Congress or towards the Capitol complex," it said in its statement.

continued
Its all bullshit...there is no militia group that would attack the capitol with guardsmen surrounding the place...are all libs this gullible?....

That has been Trump's strategy... MAGA.. everything is wrong.. tear own all our institutions and only Trump can save us.

Excerpt:

continued

That has been Trump's strategy... MAGA.. everything is wrong.. tear own all our institutions and only Trump can save us.

As a foreigner who doesn't even live in this country, I can't expect you to really know anything about President Trump's strategies, his accomplishments, and his legacy.

I doubt they have the courage to try it again. Police and National Guard will be ready - if they do.

Yes when it comes down to it, most of them are just a bunch of cowards.

I'm sure they would take one look at the Police and National Guard and run away.

These people have no idea what our nation and constitution are all about.

These nuts are on the Fed's radar now. There hopefully won't be a surprise this time.

I wonder if we'll get a NEW date for Trump to take over after this one goes by?

Yep, they remind me of old doomsday preachers like Harold Camping who kept giving dates for the end times - the rapture. When it never happened - he just gave a new date. Then he died...
Sounds like the global warming cult

I certainly hope not.

The Progs seem to have D.C. on lockdown. Its like a Despot nation capital now. Something like this means the election was stolen.

These nuts are on the Fed's radar now. There hopefully won't be a surprise this time.

I wonder if we'll get a NEW date for Trump to take over after this one goes by?

Of course there will be a new date for trump to take over.

Their predictions change constantly.

Because it's all lies.

I doubt they have the courage to try it again. Police and National Guard will be ready - if they do.

Yes when it comes down to it, most of them are just a bunch of cowards.

I'm sure they would take one look at the Police and National Guard and run away.

These people have no idea what our nation and constitution are all about.

Hell, man. You're the one who was so scared and upset about it that you had to start a thread.

Better hide under the bed tonight. If the Russians don't get you, the white supremers. will.

:laughing0301:

I certainly hope not.

Those stupid motherfuckers were shocked to find out that engaging in Insurrection would cost them their jobs and possibly their freedom. They're not likely to do that again...especially now that they don't "have permission" .

BUT...there's always the Tim McVeigh's out there...

New Topics

Forum List

Back