Police Concerned About Parliamentarian’s Safety

Cal

Since 2010™
Jan 4, 2010
Right behind you!
Thanks to the Tea Baggers, Nobody is safe anymore..Not even the non-partisan Senate Parliamentarian..
Police Concerned About Parliamentarian’s Safety - Roll Call
Tea party protesters are reportedly planning a protest at the home of Senate Parliamentarian Alan Frumin later this week, prompting Senate Sergeant-at-Arms Terrance Gainer to work with local law enforcement officials to ensure Frumin’s safety

Amazing.

No longer is it just Capitol Hill protests and Public outrage..they are now invading the private lives of Congress people and now the Senate Paliamentarian..
It's only so long before someone does what Mr. Steele has advocated: "Take them to the firing line."

Very scary.

Thanks to the Tea Baggers, Nobody is safe anymore..Not even the non-partisan Senate Parliamentarian..
Tea party protesters are reportedly planning a protest at the home of Senate Parliamentarian Alan Frumin later this week, prompting Senate Sergeant-at-Arms Terrance Gainer to work with local law enforcement officials to ensure Frumin’s safety

Amazing.

No longer is it just Capitol Hill protests and Public outrage..they are now invading the private lives of Congress people and now the Senate Paliamentarian..
It's only so long before someone does what Mr. Steele has advocated: "Take them to the firing line."

Very scary.

You mean kinda like the left did to prominent bankers? Holding protests outside their homes. What goes around, comes around. If it ok to do it to one individual or group of individuals, then it fine to do it to another.

Live with it. If you did not protest when ranting crowds of idiots did it to bankers, then it is hypocritical to complain now.

Amazing.

Very scary.

Like you, I despise such protests. America should be more like Communist China.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

Amazing.

Very scary.

You mean kinda like the left did to prominent bankers? Holding protests outside their homes. What goes around, comes around. If it ok to do it to one individual or group of individuals, then it fine to do it to another.

Live with it. If you did not protest when ranting crowds of idiots did it to bankers, then it is hypocritical to complain now.

So the Tea Party is the right wing fringe answer to the left wing fringe?

thank you for admitting what others have been denying.

:clap2:

Amazing.

Very scary.

Hmmmm. You appear to lack basic comprehension skills. Color me shocked.

So much for yet another 'dramatic exit' from the board. :lol::lol:

What goes around, comes around. If it ok to do it to one individual or group of individuals, then it fine to do it to another.

thank you for being honest. partly honest.

And Republican rightwing racist pundits like calling the black man the violent ones. America, we have a new gang in America, its the Tea Party Gangstas.

God what a bunch of pussies. You fuckers whine about EVERYTHING. No wonder you are incapable of taking care of yourselves... WTF did your parents do to you?

And Republican rightwing racist pundits like calling the black man the violent ones. America, we have a new gang in America, its the Tea Party Gangstas.

Since you're claiming that media pundits call 'the black man' (just one black man?) the 'violent ones', provide a link to these 'pundits' using these words. Since it's plural, we will need evidence of at least two media 'pundits' calling "the black man the violent one". Please.

Last edited:

What goes around, comes around. If it ok to do it to one individual or group of individuals, then it fine to do it to another.

thank you for being honest. partly honest.

I am honest in stating my view. You're problem - and it appears to be a common problem on the left - is that you are unable to distinguish between an individual opinion and 'group think'. I don't speak on behalf of anyone except me.

Sucks to be you.

Since you're claiming that media pundits call 'the black man' (just one black man?) the 'violent ones', provide a link to these 'pundits' using these words. Since it's plural, we will need evidence of at least two media 'pundits' calling "the black man the violent one". Please.

Need I pull up the racist trash that Hannity, Limbaugh and Black Uncle Tom house Niggas like Jesse Lee Peterson spout about black people? Yes, all three are media pundits. Nobody has stated all Republicans are that way but these media pundits and jesters are bloody guilty. I'm the most distant thing from being liberal and just because I don't parrot rightwing garbage doesn't make me a liberal by default.

Need I pull up the racist trash that Hannity, Limbaugh and Black Uncle Tom house Niggas like Jesse Lee Peterson spout about black people? Yes, all three are media pundits. Nobody has stated all Republicans are that way but these media pundits and jesters are bloody guilty. I'm the most distant thing from being liberal and just because I don't parrot rightwing garbage doesn't make me a liberal by default.

Yes, you made the claim about them, so quote them.... in context.... not clipped sentences. Back it up, V2.0. I neither know what your politics are, nor do I care.... you made a claim about media pundits. I want the proof... in context.

Yes, you made the claim about them, so quote them.... in context.... not clipped sentences. Back it up, V2.0. I neither know what your politics are, nor do I care.... you made a claim about media pundits. I want the proof... in context.

Here's one famous one by a Republican pundit I almost forgot:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wpdyn/content/article/2005/09/29/AR2005092902126.html

Bennett stated aborting black babies would lower the crime rate, hmmm, so what is that implying about blacks? Jesse Lee Peterson, Hannity and Foxnews cosigned and even supported this obviously racist nonsense.

Rush and Hannity arent racist. I dont know the third guy. So please provide actual evidence.

Here's one famous one by a Republican pundit I almost forgot:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wpdyn/content/article/2005/09/29/AR2005092902126.html

Bennett stated aborting black babies would lower the crime rate, hmmm, so what is that implying about blacks? Jesse Lee Peterson, Hannity and Foxnews cosigned and even supported this obviously racist nonsense.

I don't know. What does that imply about blacks?

Amazing.

No longer is it just Capitol Hill protests and Public outrage..they are now invading the private lives of Congress people and now the Senate Paliamentarian..It's only so long before someone does what Mr. Steele has advocated: "Take them to the firing line."

Very scary.

That's because Congress people have invaded the lives of private citizens.

The Parliamentarian is essentially a judge. This is just like harassing a judge because you didn't like a ruling. It's not like he didn't rule for the GOP, either. He just didn't rule on the one thing they were hoping to kill the bill with.

The Parliamentarian is essentially a judge. This is just like harassing a judge because you didn't like a ruling. It's not like he didn't rule for the GOP, either. He just didn't rule on the one thing they were hoping to kill the bill with.

For ten years or more, Right Wing racists and militia types have been giving out addresses and calling for violent action against Americans they disagree with.

only now they have the cover of average Joe Plumbers and Palin Queens, who are sleeping with anti American misfits who spawned Tim McVeigh and other creeps. The far left gave that shit up after a few years in the sixties, but the far right marches on.

People who think Ayers is an asshole, think nothing of attending rallies with certified haters and criminals.

Forum List

Back