Police Chief Trafficked 200 Machine Guns, Gets No Jail Time

There is one mitigating factor, however: A program similar to Fast and Furious did go forward under the Bush administration in 2006 and 2007. That program, called Operation Wide Receiver, also attempted to track suspicious weapons. Allowing gun sales to go forward even when the ATF had probable cause to believe the sales were unlawful has come to be known as "gun walking."

Thanks.

Yep and he made you a part of the Dumb State, which is even more ironic.

Me?

I was there long before Trump was even a gleam in Hillary Clinton's eye! :p

I'm one of the few who got out and lived to tell about it. (Not that I'm saying anything).

You guys are about racism, man, I could tell you stories that would uncurl your hair and turn it blonde. Once I saw a guy drop acid in the fire room of a nuclear sub, and at that point I thought I'd seen it all, but NO ... I was still young. :p

Me?

I was there long before Trump was even a gleam in Hillary Clinton's eye! :p

I'm one of the few who got out and lived to tell about it. (Not that I'm saying anything).

You guys are about racism, man, I could tell you stories that would uncurl your hair and turn it blonde. Once I saw a guy drop acid in the fire room of a nuclear sub, and at that point I thought I'd seen it all, but NO ... I was still young. :p
Everybody has got a story to tell.

Everybody has got a story to tell.

I could tell you a really GOOD story.

About the wiring under sidewalk level in NYC.

But I won't. Because I value my freedom. :p

You wouldn't believe some of the crazy shit these assholes do.

Some of it's amusing. Some of it isn't.

Hey - Super - seriously, you don't have to worry about racism. Really. There are nutballs everywhere, but when push comes to shove, they're not in charge. At least not yet. We're trying very, very hard to keep them out. It's not easy. Some of them can be pretty slippery.

Fast and furious was a replay of a failed experiment under the Bush administration.

That had been shutdown because they figured out it was stupid and wouldn't work.

Forum List

Back