Police Brutality in Seabrook, NH

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
I have watched this several times. There is nothing that justifies what that cop did to him and what disturbs me more is how they are standing there yucking it up right in front of the camera.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKzxvH6Czsg]police brutality in seabrook police station - YouTube[/ame]

I have watched this several times. There is nothing that justifies what that cop did to him and what disturbs me more is how they are standing there yucking it up right in front of the camera.

police brutality in seabrook police station - YouTube

The kid didn't resist, there was no struggle. What it appeared to be was the kid said something and the officer slammed his head against the wall. There was zero justification for this, but I doubt it gets investigated, I doubt the media picks it up and I guarantee Sharpton, Jackson and Rainbow Coalition aren't going to protest or mention it. The kid happens to be the wrong color.

He easily sustained a concussion with that blow! Meaningless and uncalled for! Cops have to deal with assholes, it comes with the territory. That does not give you the right to brutally injury an arrogant punk!

You almost gotta laugh. The same people who whine about videos that seem to illustrate police brutality seem to ignore federal brutality. Under the first Bush administration a rogue federal agency authorized the murder of a woman while she was holding a 19th month old baby in her arms. Later the same rogue federal law-enforcement agency went on to bigger things with the incineration of 80 men women and children in Waco, Tx. The same freaking rogue agency shipped about 3,000 illegal weapons to Mex. drug cartels and the subsequent murder of about a thousand innocent Mexican civilians. The point is that before you subscribe to you-tube video "evidence" of alleged police brutality you need to consider more compelling evidence of real brutality and indict the Attorney General.

You almost gotta laugh. The same people who whine about videos that seem to illustrate police brutality seem to ignore federal brutality. Under the first Bush administration a rogue federal agency authorized the murder of a woman while she was holding a 19th month old baby in her arms. Later the same rogue federal law-enforcement agency went on to bigger things with the incineration of 80 men women and children in Waco, Tx. The same freaking rogue agency shipped about 3,000 illegal weapons to Mex. drug cartels and the subsequent murder of about a thousand innocent Mexican civilians. The point is that before you subscribe to you-tube video "evidence" of alleged police brutality you need to consider more compelling evidence of real brutality and indict the Attorney General.

And who the fuck are you, exactly?

How do you know what my feelings are on Ruby Ridge and Waco? Have I ever given you my opinion on them? Did you even bother to ask?

Who exactly are these "same people" you are referring to who "whine" about police brutality while giving a pass to feds?

Remember that the officers neighbors now know what type of family lives near them.

That is not a good spot for the officers.

Nor should it be.

How do you know what my feelings are on Ruby Ridge and Waco? Have I ever given you my opinion on them? Did you even bother to ask?

Who exactly are these "same people" you are referring to who "whine" about police brutality while giving a pass to feds?

Who the fuck am I? I'm the freaking education you never had.

Really? I have a post-graduate degree. What was your education background? :eusa_whistle:

Really? I have a post-graduate degree. What was your education background? :eusa_whistle:

Ah, you got a degree. I'm still the education you never had and you ain't smart enough to realize it.

Ah, you got a degree. I'm still the education you never had and you ain't smart enough to realize it.

:lol: Yeah, that's about the answer I expected. :lol:

[ame=http://youtu.be/2FyLt0aUT6I]Willy Wonka -- You Lose! Good Day Sir!! - YouTube[/ame]​

Gene Wilder? The point is that you self described educated person decided to use the vulgar "F" word to try to make a point. That is a giveaway to an un- educated person that you are an empty suit who ain't got a point or a place to put one.

Forum List

Back