Police Body Camera Footage Proves George Floyd Was Not "Murdered"

And, just for the record, George Floyd was neither a "gentle person" nor "a good father"; he was a violent thug with a long rap sheet:

So the cops can execute you if you have any moral failings? Really, Axis Mikey?

Don't you belong to a cult where your "Prophet" was lynched because he was accused of bigamy?

By the logic you just stated, the murder of Joseph Smith (dum-dum-dum-dum-dum) was totally justified. He was convicted of fraud in New York, ran a scam bank in Kirkland Ohio, was driven out of Missouri for political terrorism, and was marrying multiple women, some as young as 14.

I mean, if merely doing something bad makes it okay to murder you.... maybe you should join a new religion.

* Floyd deserves most of the blame for the incident. Chauvin should not have put this knee on Floyd's neck. He should have eased up on Floyd's neck after Floyd stopped moving, and he should have checked Floyd's vital signs after he stopped moving. But, again, Floyd never would have been pinned on the ground in the first place if he had simply gotten into the back of the police car as he was repeatedly instructed to do.

View attachment 474951
who cares, another worthless junkie can no longer wage his one man war on his fellow humans

who cares, another worthless junkie can no longer wage his one man war on his fellow humans

A thug cop is in jail... this is an improvement.

You think and write like a grade schooler.

As we've seen in this thread, Chauvin did nothing, absolutely nothing, wrong. He followed his training and police policy to the letter. Before Floyd began to violently resist arrest, Chauvin even offered to sit in the police car with Floyd, to roll down the windows for him, and to turn on the AC for him. When Chauvin finally decided to pin Floyd on the ground, after Floyd caused a violent struggle, he put his knee on the shoulder blade, as he was trained to do, not on the neck.

And, of course, you could not care less that Chauvin did not receive a fair trial by virtue of a BLM activist lying his way onto the jury. Nah, who needs a fair trial, right? I know fair trials don't exist in your home country of Red China, but here in America they're viewed by most as being very important.

You think and write like a grade schooler.

As we've seen in this thread, Chauvin did nothing, absolutely nothing, wrong. He followed his training and police policy to the letter. Before Floyd began to violently resist arrest, Chauvin even offered to sit in the police car with Floyd, to roll down the windows for him, and to turn on the AC for him. When Chauvin finally decided to pin Floyd on the ground, after Floyd caused a violent struggle, he put his knee on the shoulder blade, as he was trained to do, not on the neck.

Except he put his knee on the neck, and the man died.

And, of course, you could not care less that Chauvin did not receive a fair trial by virtue of a BLM activist lying his way onto the jury. Nah, who needs a fair trial, right? I know fair trials don't exist in your home country of Red China, but here in America they're viewed by most as being very important.

Well over 50% of the country supports BLM. Also, that juror didn't lie. They asked him if he participated in any demonstrations in MN. They didn't ask him if he went to a commemorative ceremony in DC for Dr. King.

The problem Chauvin had was he was caught red handed on tape doing exactly what he was accused of.

I have changed my mind about the George Floyd case, after watching several hours of Derek Chauvin's trial, and especially after watching the previously unreleased police body-camera footage of the incident.

I do not believe that Chauvin committed second-degree murder. I think he committed manslaughter. I would need several pages to fully explain the reasons for my view. Here are a few points that capture the main reasons:

* Floyd could have avoided being pinned on the ground in the first place if he had simply obeyed the police officers' repeated request to get into the back of the police car.

* The officers did not pin Floyd on the ground until after he strongly resisted being put into the police car and after he then pushed his way out of the car and came out the other side of the car. Only at that point did the officers pin him on the ground.

* Floyd's claim that he was afraid to get into confined spaces and therefore afraid to get into the back of the police car seems extremely doubtful, given the fact that Floyd had just spent several minutes in the front of a small car with the windows rolled up. The body camera footage shows that the front of the car that Floyd was taken from was virtually identical in size to the back of the police car.

* The officers may have doubted Floyd's claim that he could not breathe because he started making this claim long before he was pinned on the ground and at a time when he clearly could breathe, as the officers pointed out to him.

* Floyd's autopsy report proves that he was heavily under the influence of drugs during the incident. This could explain his irrational behavior.

* Floyd deserves most of the blame for the incident. Chauvin should not have put this knee on Floyd's neck. He should have eased up on Floyd's neck after Floyd stopped moving, and he should have checked Floyd's vital signs after he stopped moving. But, again, Floyd never would have been pinned on the ground in the first place if he had simply gotten into the back of the police car as he was repeatedly instructed to do.

And, just for the record, George Floyd was neither a "gentle person" nor "a good father"; he was a violent thug with a long rap sheet:

Two Sides To Every Story: George Floyd And Derek Chauvin – Stateline Network EXTRA
floyd died of drug overdose---------and what chauvin did or didn't do had nothing to do with it.

You are playing games---you know this and yet you want to go after an innocent cop. YOu are sick.

Denial is not just a River in Egypt.

Forum List

Back