Police Body Camera Footage Proves George Floyd Was Not "Murdered"

Your "resistance" argument is getting the smackdown in court as we speak. And even if Floyd HAD resisted, once you have him face down and cuffed behind the back, putting a knee on his neck for 9.5 minutes isn't excusable.

BS, there have been at least two people above Chauvin who have testified that people who are facedown and cuffed can still be a threat. Which is why cops don't just get off of a suspect after they're cuffed and faced down.

Don't forget two very important factors:
1. By the time floyd calmed down, the ambulance was already on their way. And not far away.
2. They'd already tried to get floyd into the back of the patrol car. And he fought like hell, kicking, screaming and lying about not being able to breathe.

So there was no reason to get him off the ground. And no reason to trust Floyd would NOT try to kick another cop. Chances are something that judges give. Not cops. And apparently too many judges gave Floyd too many chances. He should've never been let out of prison the last time, since he was STILL not fit for society.

Your "resistance" argument is getting the smackdown in court as we speak. And even if Floyd HAD resisted, once you have him face down and cuffed behind the back, putting a knee on his neck for 9.5 minutes isn't excusable.

BS, there have been at least two people above Chauvin who have testified that people who are facedown and cuffed can still be a threat. Which is why cops don't just get off of a suspect after they're cuffed and faced down.

Don't forget two very important factors:
1. By the time floyd calmed down, the ambulance was already on their way. And not far away.
2. They'd already tried to get floyd into the back of the patrol car. And he fought like hell, kicking, screaming and lying about not being able to breathe.

So there was no reason to get him off the ground. And no reason to trust Floyd would NOT try to kick another cop. Chances are something that judges give. Not cops. And apparently too many judges gave Floyd too many chances. He should've never been let out of prison the last time, since he was STILL not fit for society.

Bla BLA ^ :rolleyes-41:

I don't think it was the intent of Officer Chauvin to kill Floyd.

He had used this tactic before, to neutralize smaller, weaker and less troublesome characters than the deceased here without incident. I understand he did it on teenagers, and no one was killed.

Doesn't matter. He recklessly used potentially lethal force. The fact that his own lawyers don't want to bring in those prior cases where he brutalized people is telling.

It IS their job to get you off the streets, away from decent people who pay for that service.
Exactly how would you have gotten Floyd to jail? In a limo, filled with hookers and drugs?

I wouldn't have gotten him to jail at all. I would have written him a citation and sent him on his way. Maybe impounded his vehicle if he and his friend were too impaired to drive. This was over a fucking pack of cigarettes!!!

Kneeling on someone is not putting them in a "choke hold", Joey!
What's a really bad idea is trying to pass counterfeit money when you're high as shit, then resisting arrest when the cops show up.
Their job is to arrest people for offenses. Idiots like George Floyd who OD because they took too many drugs are their own worse enemy. It wasn't the first time for George according to his fellow addict.

But that was the point. He had taken drugs before and didn't die. The drugs didn't kill him, Chauvin did.

all you said is true yet many people have turned this career criminal and drug addict into a saint . some have put angel wings on him

Yeah. Putting Angel Wings on someone who didn't obey the law.

Hmmmm...

Where have we seen that one before?

1618055639472.png

I mean, seriously. Jesus didn't obey the law. He vandalized the Temple. he claimed to be the messiah. He challenged the legal authority of Rome. By your logic, it was perfectly okay for the Romans to crucify him, and then some people put Angel Wings on him....

Maybe there'll be a future religion where people are wearing knees around their necks.

If you are an inmate in Minnesota, especially a big, black , ugly one, do you really want Eric Chauvin sent to your joint as a Trusty? If convicted, Inmate Chauvin is going to have a bad attitude toward those who remind him of George Floyd. The bad actors in Minnesota aren't going to be as happy as libs seem to think.

If you are an inmate in Minnesota, especially a big, black , ugly one, do you really want Eric Chauvin sent to your joint as a Trusty? If convicted, Inmate Chauvin is going to have a bad attitude toward those who remind him of George Floyd. The bad actors in Minnesota aren't going to be as happy as libs seem to think.

Actually, the guy who is going to need to watch his back in prison is Chauven.

I hear Jason van Dyke is not enjoying prison much. Heh, heh, heh.

He didn't "Calm down".. he DIED you Nazi fuck.

You didn't watch the video, did you. But by the time he did, the ambulance was already on the way. By then there was no need to chance getting Floyd back up and into the cop car.

it takes 15-30 minutes to take affect when swallowed. Geebus

Okay. The cops were called at 20:01, Floyd was dead at 20:27. That's some fast acting drugs...

Joe you are an idiot. A rude obnoxious one that is always wrong about most everything. I just want you to know--------

Okay, that's how long it takes to take 'effect", not to kill someone.

Again, the main factor was Chauvin's knee on his neck for 9 minutes, not the 30 minutes it would have taken for a swallowed pill to take effect.
15 to 30 minutes-----for under the tongue
46 for swallowed to take effect and KILL
Floyd was already tripping before the cops were even called

then you have the whole other factor of all the other drugs already in his system including meth

Floyd died exactly as a fentanyl overdose would go.

Chauvins knee did nothing...

Under the tongue won't work at all.
Saliva is not acidic enough to dissolve the outer coating.

We can see pills in Floyd's mouth in some of the video, so likely when he put pills in his mouth was when the police arrived, and he wanted to get rid of anything that might be used by the police to arrest him.

All the medical experts have testified the drugs had nothing to do with it, and it was ONLY the knee that caused death.

That isn't how drugs work----Floyds drug levels in his Blood from the tox report clearly show more than enough to kill him but watch you pretend that didn't really digest them. don't know what medical experts you are referring to---because this isn't a complicated concept---Floyds drug levels were lethal and he certainly was high. If any medical people are claiming otherwise they are either idiots or lying.......flat out.

Blame George for his own death? People high on drugs and the mentally ill is not capable of following instructions and cops are trained to deal with those situations or they should not be cops.
Yep-------floyd the druggy is responsible for his own death. You are responsible for your own actions------druggies commit crimes, attack others, and die early. This is their fault not the cops.

I wouldn't have gotten him to jail at all. I would have written him a citation and sent him on his way. Maybe impounded his vehicle if he and his friend were too impaired to drive. This was over a fucking pack of cigarettes!!!

Are you not keeping up with this trial at all? This is basics stuff here.
Counterfeit money is serious, dude. It's a federal crime. BTW, it wasn't Floyds pack of cigarettes. Stealing anything, even a pack of smokes is still stealing.

From what I understand, Floyds friend wasn't even allowed back in the store because of all the fake money he'd be he'd tried to pass at that store.

Most news outlets are giving a selective and misleading account of what the chief medical examiner, Dr. Andrew Baker, said in his testimony on Friday at the Derek Chauvin trial. The journal Law Officer is not one of them. Excerpts from the journal's article on Baker's testimony:

Asked if, in his opinion, the positioning of Chauvin’s knee would cut off Floyd’s oxygen supply, Dr. Baker said, “In my opinion it would not.”

In a massive departure from the prosecution’s claim, Dr. Baker said, “In my impression from the video it would appear that Mr. Chauvin’s knee was primarily on the back, on the side or the area in between Mr. Floyd’s neck (and back).”

As to toxicology, Dr. Baker said that in other circumstances he would consider the levels of fentanyl in Floyd’s bloodstream to be “lethal.” [Floyd had taken **three times** the lethal dosage of the drug.]

Chief medical examiner takes the stand at Chauvin trial – Law Officer

You didn't watch the video, did you. But by the time he did, the ambulance was already on the way. By then there was no need to chance getting Floyd back up and into the cop car.

Well, no, once he murdered him there wasn't.

Counterfeit money is serious, dude. It's a federal crime. BTW, it wasn't Floyds pack of cigarettes. Stealing anything, even a pack of smokes is still stealing.

Last time I checked, it wasn't a death penalty offense.

Most news outlets are giving a selective and misleading account of what the chief medical examiner, Dr. Andrew Baker, said in his testimony on Friday at the Derek Chauvin trial. The journal Law Officer is not one of them. Excerpts from the journal's article on Baker's testimony:

For those playing at home, Mormon Mike thinks that Rape of Nanking was no big deal.

all you said is true yet many people have turned this career criminal and drug addict into a saint . some have put angel wings on him

Yeah. Putting Angel Wings on someone who didn't obey the law.

Hmmmm...

Where have we seen that one before?

View attachment 478377

I mean, seriously. Jesus didn't obey the law. He vandalized the Temple. he claimed to be the messiah. He challenged the legal authority of Rome. By your logic, it was perfectly okay for the Romans to crucify him, and then some people put Angel Wings on him....

Maybe there'll be a future religion where people are wearing knees around their necks.

This is such an absurdly erroneous comparison that it boggles the mind. This is what happens when a foul-mouthed pro-communist wingnut tries to compare the actions of a violent thug to those of the Lord Jesus Christ.

Anyway, Dr. Baker clarified in his testimony what he meant by "complicating" in the cause of death verbiage in the autopsy report ("cardiopulmonary arrest complicating law enforcement subdual, restraint and neck compression"). He explained that if Floyd had been in good health, i.e., had not had a serious heart condition, and had not taken a fatal dosage of fentanyl, he would not have died from being restrained and pinned on the ground.

Of course, the officers had no idea that Floyd had a serious heart condition. And every time they asked Floyd if he was on drugs, he lied and said "no." If Floyd had answered truthfully, the officers would have used a different response protocol. For that matter, if Floyd had not violently resisted arrest, he never would have been pinned on the ground in the first place.

This is such an absurdly erroneous comparison that it boggles the mind. This is what happens when a foul-mouthed pro-communist wingnut tries to compare the actions of a violent thug to those of the Lord Jesus Christ.

Actually, Jesus's action merited death under both Jewish and Roman law. Not laws we as 21st Americans would consider "just", but under their laws, perfectly acceptable. All poor George did was accidently pass a fake $20 to buy a pack of smokes.

Anyway, Dr. Baker clarified in his testimony what he meant by "complicating" in the cause of death verbiage in the autopsy report ("cardiopulmonary arrest complicating law enforcement subdual, restraint and neck compression"). He explained that if Floyd had been in good health, i.e., had not had a serious heart condition, and had not taken a fatal dosage of fentanyl, he would not have died from being restrained and pinned on the ground.

By that Mormon logic (and mind you, I usually don't use "logic" and "Mormon" in the same sentence) the nurse who goes around smothering people in a Hospice isn't guilty of a crime because, hey, they were already in bad health. Other doctors have said that a perfectly healthy person would have died under those circumstances.

Of course, the officers had no idea that Floyd had a serious heart condition. And every time they asked Floyd if he was on drugs, he lied and said "no." If Floyd had answered truthfully, the officers would have used a different response protocol. For that matter, if Floyd had not violently resisted arrest, he never would have been pinned on the ground in the first place.

Would they have? The thing is, the Jury won't get to hear about this, is that Chauvin used this kind of technique A LOT in dealing with people. Including a 14 year old boy.

He wasn't violently resisting. He was in handcuffs.

Chauvin is going down. Or we will have riots. Your choice.

Actually, Jesus's action merited death under both Jewish and Roman law. Not laws we as 21st Americans would consider "just", but under their laws, perfectly acceptable. All poor George did was accidently pass a fake $20 to buy a pack of smokes.

By that Mormon logic (and mind you, I usually don't use "logic" and "Mormon" in the same sentence) the nurse who goes around smothering people in a Hospice isn't guilty of a crime because, hey, they were already in bad health. Other doctors have said that a perfectly healthy person would have died under those circumstances.

Would they have? The thing is, the Jury won't get to hear about this, is that Chauvin used this kind of technique A LOT in dealing with people. Including a 14 year old boy.

He wasn't violently resisting. He was in handcuffs.

Chauvin is going down. Or we will have riots. Your choice.
If George was so "poor" as you put it, where did he get the $20 bill and all those drugs coursing through his veins?

Let me save you some time and trouble: JoeB131 is a pro-communist piece of trash. I'm not kidding one bit. Go read some of his posts in the History forum. In one thread in which he and I exchanged many posts, he praised Mao as a great leader who brought peace, stability, and prosperity to China--that is just about a verbatim quote. He complained that people were "demonizing" Joseph Stalin. He claimed that Red China's government was better and less repressive than Free China's (Taiwan's) government, that the people in Red China were better off than the people in Free China. I am not exaggerating one little bit.

Let me save you some time and trouble: JoeB131 is a pro-communist piece of trash. I'm not kidding one bit. Go read some of his posts in the History forum. In one thread in which he and I exchanged many posts, he praised Mao as a great leader who brought peace, stability, and prosperity to China--that is just about a verbatim quote. He complained that people were "demonizing" Joseph Stalin. He claimed that Red China's government was better and less repressive than Free China's (Taiwan's) government, that the people in Red China were better off than the people in Free China. I am not exaggerating one little bit.

Considering human nature, sometime a more repressive government is needed. Take the USA for example. We supposedly have "freedom and liberty," right? And yet, we have human traffickers, child molesters, people who shoot their assault rifles and kill a lot of people. We have all sort of human atrocities. There are millions of POS'S, that need to be beaten within an inch of their lives, seconds before they commit these atrocities. But because doing so BEFORE they (rape a 3 year old boy), it's considered inhumane. How fucked up is that?

Humans are THE period WORST period ANIMAL on the PLANET period.

People like George Floyd, who's been able to adversely affect the lives of so many, should've been murdered by our government a long LONG time ago. Same as a lot of bad cops.

An overbearing government is bad for decent people. On that, I think everyone can agree on. But what about all the George Floyds and Jeffery Dahmer's of the world? And how did we decide that people like Floyd and Dahmer should receive "decent treatment" by our government?

Forum List

Back