Police arrest thug that kicked man already down in the head.

He did exactly as the left want him to do.

Total fucking POS coward. If there were truly any justice in the world, the man who was kicked in the head should be able to kick that little fuck in the head.
Well that is a total representation as to what the left is all about. Kick a man’s teeth out when he is on the ground passed out and can’t fight back.

Pussies.... that's all they are
The guy that was running and got knocked the fuck out is the pussy. How you gone talk shit and then run? :lol:

Gfy Lips....better yet stop blabbering on the internet and go protest. Yee a nuthin, you just fancy yourself important.

That youngster has some unfulfilled talent begging to be molded!!!!
I'm sure there's a place him at blm.
BLM has nothing to do with soccer.
It does for criminal rioting scum. Join them.
Already a member of BLM. as you are a member of the KKKlowns.
Why do I even engage you pieces of shit?
Maybe you like shit? How am I supposed to know why you engage in shit?

He did exactly as the left want him to do.

Total fucking POS coward. If there were truly any justice in the world, the man who was kicked in the head should be able to kick that little fuck in the head.
Well that is a total representation as to what the left is all about. Kick a man’s teeth out when he is on the ground passed out and can’t fight back.

Pussies.... that's all they are
The guy that was running and got knocked the fuck out is the pussy. How you gone talk shit and then run? :lol:

Gfy Lips....better yet stop blabbering on the internet and go protest. Yee a nuthin, you just fancy yourself important.
Says the skank. Your boy was talking shit and got his punk ass chased down and knocked the fuck out. The little soccer star put the icing on the cake. :)

That youngster has some unfulfilled talent begging to be molded!!!!
I'm sure there's a place him at blm.
BLM has nothing to do with soccer.
It does for criminal rioting scum. Join them.
Already a member of BLM. as you are a member of the KKKlowns.
Why do I even engage you pieces of shit?
Maybe you like shit? How am I supposed to know why you engage in shit?
Yeah right, but it would help if you lay out in the sun a few days so you don't stink do bad.

A generation of animals created by the left. Its these people they didnt want Trump to stop. They are like a pack of rabid dogs..you do not want to go down around them...or be homeless...or female...

Forum List

Back