Police Arrest Pastor for Teaching Biblical Definition of Marriage

There appears to be room for gay rights or the Christian religion, but not both.
If your religion can't stand the heat from a few gay people, it's not very strong, is it?
It's the queers shutting down free speech, not the Christians.
Yes. We all remember all those years when the gays took Christmas from you, and there were no presents or Christmas trees for so many years.
Those voices in your head have come back, huh.
I'm not the one whining that mean old bullies are unfairly targeting people who claim Christianity for political purposes.
Christianity is a Constitutional right. Suck on it. You ignorant idiots are right there to defend your muslims for political purposes. Hypocritical moonbats.
What does an arrest in the UK have to do with your rights in the US?
Because the same thing is going on here. Christians are being forced to kneel to the leftist agenda. Is this the part where you play dumb?
Asking for proof of your silly claim is not playing dumb. Back up your silly claim.
Why?
OK don't. It was a goofy claim to start with.
Your biased opinion. Ho hum.
And yet you still have no way to prove such an absurd claim. Imagine that.
There is never enough proof for you creatures. You're dishonest, manipulative, liars, agenda driven.
No proof at all is certainly not enough.
Anyone with a brain knows that the left's goal is to exterminate Christianity.
Nope. Look at it like this. A lot of people love jalapenos. The hotter, the better. I can't eat them because they are too hot for me. I avoid them. I don't mind if you eat them as long as you don't force me to deal with them in any way. I think it's silly if you get mad because I don't want jalapenos.

Now, only because I think you are not smart enough to make the connection,

I think of Christianity the same way as I do jalapenos. enjoy all you want, but I don't want to join you.
Yet you will see signs extolling food and sauces prepared with jalapenos. Even hotdog vendors with carts on the sidewalks you walk on that have jalapenos. You ignore them easily enough without getting heartburn just from hearing pro-jalapeno messages. Why do these disturb you so much more?
I will oppose anyone who says I should be required to eat jalapenos, or who advocates laws based on jalapeno consumption.
You have such voices coming at you daily, voices that say you should be denied the privilege of eating meat, voices that say you should be denied the privilege of smoking a cigarette, and that advocate laws based on such things. Do they all upset you this bad?
Nope, because those people don't own as many politicians who are perfectly happy to pass suppressive laws to make religious nuts happy.
Such as?
More than half of Texans support Roe vs Wade, yet Texas politicians are currently pushing a bill that would make abortion illegal at 6 weeks. Right wing nuts have a death grip on Texas politics due to extensive gerrymandering.
How awful. If people don't like the new law they can always change it. That's the beauty of this country.
Not if the state is gerrymandered.

There appears to be room for gay rights or the Christian religion, but not both.
If your religion can't stand the heat from a few gay people, it's not very strong, is it?
Yes. We all remember all those years when the gays took Christmas from you, and there were no presents or Christmas trees for so many years.
I'm not the one whining that mean old bullies are unfairly targeting people who claim Christianity for political purposes.
Christianity is a Constitutional right. Suck on it. You ignorant idiots are right there to defend your muslims for political purposes. Hypocritical moonbats.
Because the same thing is going on here. Christians are being forced to kneel to the leftist agenda. Is this the part where you play dumb?
Asking for proof of your silly claim is not playing dumb. Back up your silly claim.
Why?
There is never enough proof for you creatures. You're dishonest, manipulative, liars, agenda driven.
Nope. Look at it like this. A lot of people love jalapenos. The hotter, the better. I can't eat them because they are too hot for me. I avoid them. I don't mind if you eat them as long as you don't force me to deal with them in any way. I think it's silly if you get mad because I don't want jalapenos.

I think of Christianity the same way as I do jalapenos. enjoy all you want, but I don't want to join you.
Many Americans think of your leftist agenda exactly the same way. The Christian Baker wasn't pushing an agenda down anyone's throat. The queers were that sued him. There are many examples. How about allowing biological males to compete with girls in sports? YOU are the ones pushing an agenda.
Really? Did you notice that your favorite trans republican, Bruce/Caitlan Jenner regularly appears in women only golf tournaments, and uses the closer woman's T? You don't find that hypocritical

Why?

Many Americans think of your leftist agenda exactly the same way. The Christian Baker wasn't pushing an agenda down anyone's throat. The queers were that sued him. There are many examples. How about allowing biological males to compete with girls in sports? YOU are the ones pushing an agenda.
Really? Did you notice that your favorite trans republican, Bruce/Caitlan Jenner regularly appears in women only golf tournaments, and uses the closer woman's T? You don't find that hypocritical?
Show me.
All the way back to 2016.
Oh my god, that's a Celebrity Tournament. It's just for fun. It's not like they were playing for the Women's championship. What a desperate idiot.

Why?

Really? Did you notice that your favorite trans republican, Bruce/Caitlan Jenner regularly appears in women only golf tournaments, and uses the closer woman's T? You don't find that hypocritical

Why?

Really? Did you notice that your favorite trans republican, Bruce/Caitlan Jenner regularly appears in women only golf tournaments, and uses the closer woman's T? You don't find that hypocritical?
Show me.
Oh my god, that's a Celebrity Tournament. It's just for fun. It's not like they were playing for the Women's championship. What a desperate idiot.
It was a women's only tournament. High school volleyball isn't for the women's championship either. What makes Jenner's game any different? Jenner played lots of tournaments as a man before his change. Again, what makes Jenner different?

Why?

Why?

Show me.
It was a women's only tournament. High school volleyball isn't for the women's championship either. What makes Jenner's game any different? Jenner played lots of tournaments as a man before his change. Again, what makes Jenner different?
It wasn't a real tournament. It was a celebrity tournament. You're an idiot.

Why?

Why?

Show me.
It wasn't the only women's tournament he was in. There were lots. One of us is an idiot, but it's not me.

Why?

Why?

Show me.
It wasn't the only women's tournament he was in. There were lots. One of us is an idiot, but it's not me.
He didn't Play in any competition for Money prizes. Yes, you're the Idiot.

Why?

Why?

Show me.
He didn't Play in any competition for Money prizes. Yes, you're the Idiot.
Do high school kids play for money prizes? Again, what makes Jenner different? Comeon hypocrite you can't do better than that?

Why?

Why?

Show me.
There are certain sports which strictly divide their tournaments on male and female competitions - team games, wrestling, box, athletics etc. And that is a right thing to do.

Some sports can have mixed participants. And golf may well be among them.

Why?

Why?

Show me.
There are certain sports which strictly divide their tournaments on male and female competitions - team games, wrestling, box, athletics etc. And that is a right thing to do.

The all female golf tournaments that Jenner participated in were strictly divided. No males were allowed to enter. Jenner's participation in them either makes that hypocritical in light of his recent stance or not. If you think it is not hypocritical, then explain how it is not.

Why?

Why?

Show me.

The all female golf tournaments that Jenner participated in were strictly divided. No males were allowed to enter. Jenner's participation in them either makes that hypocritical in light of his recent stance or not. If you think it is not hypocritical, then explain how it is not.

If the tournaments were strictly divided on male and females ones, then this player should have participated in the tournaments according to his bioligical sex, I think.

Though, I think that this division should take place where there is an evident physical advance of one sex over the other. I dont think the golf is the case (though I am far from an expert in it).

Why?

Why?

Show me.

If the tournaments were strictly divided on male and females ones, then this player should have participated in the tournaments according to his bioligical sex, I think.

Though, I think that this division should take place where there is an evident physical advance of one sex over the other. I dont think the golf is the case (though I am far from an expert in it).
You don't think male golfers have an advantage over female golfers? Are you kidding me? We aren't talking about miniature golf here. We're talking about real golf where a long drive will make or break your game. Why do you think the woman's tee is closer than the man's tee?
So Jenner is a hypocrite. It's amazing how hard it is for a right winger to accept reality.

Why?

Why?

Show me.

You don't think male golfers have an advantage over female golfers? Are you kidding me? We aren't talking about miniature golf here. We're talking about real golf where a long drive will make or break your game. Why do you think the woman's tee is closer than the man's tee?
So Jenner is a hypocrite. It's amazing how hard it is for a right winger to accept reality.
Okay then. If male players have clear physical advantage, then division on male and female tournaments is justified. And that dude should have played in his 'league'.

Why?

Why?

Show me.

Okay then. If male players have clear physical advantage, then division on male and female tournaments is justified. And that dude should have played in his 'league'.
That makes Bruce/Caitlyn Jenner a pretty big hypocrite then, doesn't it?

Why?

Why?

Show me.

Jenner wasn't a hypocrite until she announced as a Republican candidate for Governor. Just like Trump was never called a racist until he announced as a Republican candidate for President. You creatures are so predictable.

Why?

Why?

Show me.

Jenner wasn't a hypocrite until she announced as a Republican candidate for Governor. Just like Trump was never called a racist until he announced as a Republican candidate for President. You creatures are so predictable.
Jenner was not important before announcing for office, and making his hypocritical remarks. Trump has always been known as a clown.

Why?

Why?

Show me.

Jenner was not important before announcing for office, and making his hypocritical remarks. Trump has always been known as a clown.
Trump was never called a racist until he ran for President as a Republican. Be honest for once.

Why?

Why?

Show me.

Trump was never called a racist until he ran for President as a Republican. Be honest for once.
Donald Trump was accused of racism long before he announced that he was running for president. According to the New York Times, one of Trump’s first newspaper appearances was in 1973, when the Trump Management Corporation was sued by the Department of Justice and charged for violating the Fair Housing Act of 1968:

Trump was also accused of racism in 1989, when he took out full page ads calling for the return of the death penalty in several New York City newspapers. The ads were published a few weeks after a 28-year-old woman was raped while jogging in Central Park. Five men were arrested for the attack:
The incident stirred racial tensions in the city, with many accusing Trump of adding fuel to the fire. When evidence surfaced in 2002 that would eventually lead to the exoneration of the five men who were charged with rape, protesters criticized Trump for his racially charged rhetoric:

Former employees of Donald Trump also accused the real estate mogul of racism back in the 1990s. John R. O’Donnell, the one-time president of Trump Plaza Hotel & Casino, wrote in his 1991 book Trumped! that his former employer frequently used racial slurs:

The real estate mogul was also accused of making racist remarks when he testified before the House Native American Affairs Subcommittee in 1993:

In 1992, Trump lost an appeal to overturn a $200,000 penalty for removing black dealers from gaming tables at the request of high rollers, and in 1996 twenty African-Americans in Indiana sued Trump, accusing him of reneging on a promise that he would hire largely minorities for his riverboat casino staff.

Trump has been accused of racism by former employees, protesters, committee members, and he has also been the subject of legal action involving anti-discrimination laws.

Why?

Why?

Show me.

Donald Trump was accused of racism long before he announced that he was running for president. According to the New York Times, one of Trump’s first newspaper appearances was in 1973, when the Trump Management Corporation was sued by the Department of Justice and charged for violating the Fair Housing Act of 1968:

Trump was also accused of racism in 1989, when he took out full page ads calling for the return of the death penalty in several New York City newspapers. The ads were published a few weeks after a 28-year-old woman was raped while jogging in Central Park. Five men were arrested for the attack:
The incident stirred racial tensions in the city, with many accusing Trump of adding fuel to the fire. When evidence surfaced in 2002 that would eventually lead to the exoneration of the five men who were charged with rape, protesters criticized Trump for his racially charged rhetoric:

Former employees of Donald Trump also accused the real estate mogul of racism back in the 1990s. John R. O’Donnell, the one-time president of Trump Plaza Hotel & Casino, wrote in his 1991 book Trumped! that his former employer frequently used racial slurs:

The real estate mogul was also accused of making racist remarks when he testified before the House Native American Affairs Subcommittee in 1993:

In 1992, Trump lost an appeal to overturn a $200,000 penalty for removing black dealers from gaming tables at the request of high rollers, and in 1996 twenty African-Americans in Indiana sued Trump, accusing him of reneging on a promise that he would hire largely minorities for his riverboat casino staff.

Trump has been accused of racism by former employees, protesters, committee members, and he has also been the subject of legal action involving anti-discrimination laws.
Hearsay and disgruntled employees. More minorities were employed during the Trump administration than any other. FACT.

Why?

Why?

Show me.

Hearsay and disgruntled employees. More minorities were employed during the Trump administration than any other. FACT.
That's just funny. I thought the claim was that he had never been accused of racism before he ran for president. He obviously was, many times.

Why?

Why?

Show me.

That's just funny. I thought the claim was that he had never been accused of racism before he ran for president. He obviously was, many times.

Why?

Why?

Show me.

I guess I Should Have been More specific. there's People Hollering Racist At the Drop of a hat. Everyone Who disagreed with Obama Was called A racist .

Forum List

Back