Police Arrest Father for Playing Ball with 6 Year Old Daughter

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
that is simply cops being assholes to those who know and understand their rights....

saturday we are doing the easter egg hunt for babies....i will be driving over...i will be hiding their eggs and i will be leaving without seeing them...mama bear is terrified i will get in trouble for traveling...so far its not been a problem and really are they going to arrest an old woman with a basket of easter eggs?

I wish I could go fishing in my state. I know of no better way to socially distance than to be alone on a bass boat on the lake fishing. But my state like many others is in a state of emergency and all the parks and waterways are closed. We are under a stay a home order, which has many many exceptions, but using public parks is not one of them.

I can understand the other side of this issue. If cops, wardens, park rangers, etc start allowing people to use the lakes and parks, then some people will congregate unsafely just as they were before the parks were closed. I then to keep away from people anyway. Not everyone is that way.

Well that's nothing. The popo broke up an entire ghetto basketball team in Green Bay. One of the urban yutes was shackled, but they just took him back home to him's mammy.

Now they'll never win the NBA basketball championship trophy. But at least the goblins will be home studying to become world-renown brain surgeons some day.

G.B. police break up basketball game

I took an oath to uphold the US Constitution, and while I no longer hold those duties, I consider my oath still in place. Many of our political leaders and servants are enjoying their new fascist powers.

I think that Liberals really dig the Corona Lockdown and the efforts to enforce it.

Mr. Mooney should have responded to the police who approached him by saying "hey essay, wassup holmes" and they would have thought he was an Illegal Alien and let him slide in a sanctuary city.

Last edited:
I wish I could go fishing in my state. I know of no better way to socially distance than to be alone on a bass boat on the lake fishing. But my state like many others is in a state of emergency and all the parks and waterways are closed. We are under a stay a home order, which has many many exceptions, but using public parks is not one of them.

I can understand the other side of this issue. If cops, wardens, park rangers, etc start allowing people to use the lakes and parks, then some people will congregate unsafely just as they were before the parks were closed. I then to keep away from people anyway. Not everyone is that way.
OMG! People assembling!

Closing parks, boat ramps and marinas makes absolutely no sense. boats are a perfect self distancing device.If some people will congregate then cops, wardens, and park rangers, should do their job and break up the groups,,,,,Instead the wanna-be dictators punish everyone for the crimes of the few.

Overblown.
There are stupid people everywhere.... in every vocation. Including law enforcement.
One stupid officer is not an indication of anything other than one stupid officer.

i am covered under article 15....doing something for an essential worker....both parents are classed as essential workers...she is high risk..so i can go on an on...it is a stretch but stretch it i will...plus they are not having court for a while ...police here are locals too

Amazing how far we have fallen

Wait until u live this
1586439194283.png

here the police are breaking up large gatherings mostly swimming holes....water is cold but they like sunbathing on the rocks...flat landers are flooding the area to escape charlotte and crowding the parkway...price lake picnic area was packed...shops are open in blowing rock...just an odd mixture...my son is an essential worker...not...he works at a ski slope that is now closed...they are self isolating....basically mowing grass....

oh for fk sake.

I like it when COP's fuck over their own instead of average citizens. Also, COP's seem to be suffering a higher than normal percentage rate of catching COVID-19, so, they jeopardized a fellow COP and his family with their jackassery by ignoring distancing.

Overblown.
There are stupid people everywhere.... in every vocation. Including law enforcement.
One stupid officer is not an indication of anything other than one stupid officer.
More than one officer in that pic.... Birds of a feather as they say

Forum List

Back