Police and Security Officers shot

RodISHI

Platinum Member
Nov 29, 2008
It is bothersome that so many police officers are shot in the line of duty and now it appears they are targets even in their homes. I came across this News outlet and thought it is worth sharing. With all the hullabaloo over a few bad calls by officers I am glad to see sites taking the time to list what officers throughout face each day too.

This article is the sentencing of a shooter of an off duty officer. I think two life sentences plus may be too lenient.
Police officer shot

Well, inasmuch as he doesn't appear as though the victim was targeted, the sentence is appropriate. Sure, it would be preferable had he received the death penalty, two life terms and an additional term of 835 years guarantees that this piece of shit never walks the streets again...

Well, inasmuch as he doesn't appear as though the victim was targeted, the sentence is appropriate. Sure, it would be preferable had he received the death penalty, two life terms and an additional term of 835 years guarantees that this piece of shit never walks the streets again...
I do have to say it is better than some who have purposely shot officers and gotten light sentences.

Forum List

Back