Police “accidentally” kill white guy who stabbed tinder date.

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
Police: Woman escapes stabbing attack by Tinder date

Officers say they saw Stelzer assaulting a 24-year-old woman with multiple weapons.

The woman is being treated for extensive stabbing and slashing injuries, according to police.

————-

Imagine if it had been a black guy.

He’d be dead and it wouldn’t be any accident.

Thank God they stopped him.

In a way, she’s lucky the police got there in time.

Police: Woman escapes stabbing attack by Tinder date

Officers say they saw Stelzer assaulting a 24-year-old woman with multiple weapons.

The woman is being treated for extensive stabbing and slashing injuries, according to police.

————-

Imagine if it had been a black guy.

He’d be dead and it wouldn’t be any accident.

Thank God they stopped him.

In a way, she’s lucky the police got there in time.
Imagine if the cops had all been ultra-progressives.
"Hey, the guy's just expressing himself, let it be". Look!!! A guy wearing a MGA hat!!!!

*BLAM!* *BLAM, BLAM!!*

Psst! That's called a nonsensical allegory that is the opposite of your nonsensical allegory......... Oops.......

So, the white criminal was shot and killed and that supports your belief that America is racist how?

May be the "accidental" bit?

If he was black and the cops claimed to have accidentally shot him, you would not believe them.

So, why do you believe them this time?

Don't know enough to "believe" either way, you?

So, how does your not knowing support the idea that America is racist?

So, the white criminal was shot and killed and that supports your belief that America is racist how?
If he was a black guy he would have been shot and killed.

Plenty of times black guys are not shot and killed. Your claim is insane.

Sure, and then there's what we've all seen as well.

If there are plenty of times that blacks were not shot, then you can't make the assumption that a black in the same situation would be shot.

And the op is nothing but race baiting shit.

Who was shot?
If he had been black, then he would’ve been shot.

Missouri man accused of killing his girlfriend, her 2 children and her mother

The 39-year-old woman later died at a hospital, according to a probable cause statement from the St. Charles Police Department.. The other victims were identified as Kasten's two children Zoe, 8, and Jonathan, 10, and her mother, Jane Moeckel, 61.

---------------

OMG! ANOTHER White guy who kills four people, shoots at police but they manage to take him alive.

I'm guessing, because he's white, they assume he needs "help".

If he had been a suspicious black guy doing obviously dangerous things like "talking on the phone" or "sitting in a car" or "waiting for someone at a Starbucks", I'm sure the police would have taken him out just to be on the "safe side".

But you can always help a white guy.

The 39-year-old woman later died at a hospital, according to a probable cause statement from the St. Charles Police Department.. The other victims were identified as Kasten's two children Zoe, 8, and Jonathan, 10, and her mother, Jane Moeckel, 61.

---------------

OMG! ANOTHER White guy who kills four people, shoots at police but they manage to take him alive.

If he had been a suspicious black guy doing obviously dangerous things like "talking on the phone" or "sitting in a car" or "waiting for someone at a Starbucks", I'm sure the police would have taken him out just to be on the "safe side".

Missouri? He will probably get the death penalty. And good riddance.

Tell me, do you even look at your cereal bowl in the morning and see evidence of racism in the patterns the frosted sugar bombs make?

---------------

Tell me, do you even look at your cereal bowl in the morning and see evidence of racism in the patterns the frosted sugar bombs make?
Eating a pile of sugar for breakfast isn't good for you. It ruins your mind and makes you susceptible to be led by KFC Trump and the confederate GOP.

---------------

Eating a pile of sugar for breakfast isn't good for you. It ruins your mind and makes you susceptible to be led by KFC Trump and the confederate GOP.

It is not good for you it seems. You are the one with the ruined mind.

Also, shove your race baiting up your ass and shut your face anus, asshole.

Forum List

Back