Poland saved Europe many times.

With Ryszard Kuklinski helped prevent WW3.

Ryszard Kukliński - Wikipedia

As well as Polish Solidarity helped collapse the Soviet Union.

Solidarity (Polish trade union) - Wikipedia

Helped saved Britain from Nazis in the Battle of Britain.

No. 303 Squadron RAF - Wikipedia

Saved Europe from Soviets in 1920.

Battle of Warsaw (1920) - Wikipedia
The British diplomat Edgar Vincent regards this event as one of the most important battles in history on his expanded list of most decisive battles, since the Polish victory over the Soviets stopped the spread of communism to Europe

Saved Ireland in the Irish Potato famine.

Polish explorer who saved over 200,000 during Irish Famine remembered in new exhibit

Saved Europe from Islamic Tatars, like at Hodow & long before.

Battle of Hodów - Wikipedia

Saved Europe from Islamic Ottoman Turks at Vienna, Khotyn, and else where.

Battle of Vienna - Wikipedia

Battle of Khotyn (1621) - Wikipedia

Helped Saved Europe from Mongols in Legnica.

Battle of Legnica - Wikipedia
Look at it this way-if Poland could have held off the nazis, there would be no WWII-they failed the world.

Do you know how easy Poland is to invade? It had no chance against the nazis.
I know-so how did they save anybody else if they could not save themselves?

Not everyone thinks like Sobieski.

What is your point?

Read what you replied to.
I did. And can repeat - without the USSR there wouldn't have been rocket scientists in Ukraine.

I say maybe there would.
Doubtful. And the last thirty years prove this clearly.

Ukraine is a technologically advanced country.
It would be interesting to know about some technological breakthrough happened in Ukraine.

Read what you replied to.
I did. And can repeat - without the USSR there wouldn't have been rocket scientists in Ukraine.

I say maybe there would.

It would be interesting to know about some technological breakthrough happened in Ukraine.

Information Technology – UkraineInvest

Why Ukraine is considered the Silicon Valley of Europe

I say maybe there would.

Yeah, I have heard about growing IT sector in Ukraine. That's a good thing. We will see how this will work out.
They work mostly for foreign companies. The main question is whether the Ukrainians will be able to create our own Google or something like that. And again, I am pessimistic in this matter.

I say maybe there would.

Yeah, I have heard about growing IT sector in Ukraine. That's a good thing. We will see how this will work out.
They work mostly for foreign companies. The main question is whether the Ukrainians will be able to create our own Google or something like that. And again, I am pessimistic in this matter.

I say maybe there would.

There's no reason why they can't. Why are you pessimistic?

I say maybe there would.

Taras Bulba!

Because I live here and know Ukrainian mentality not from Internet.

Where do you live in Ukraine?

Chernigov.

Chernigov.
Nice city. I've not been there, but I've passed through it on the train.

Forum List

Back