poland crash

Borat

Rookie
Oct 27, 2009
i'm pretty sure that Putin took that plane down over the missiles that are supposed to be installed in Poland.

also Putin wasn't even going after the president - he took out the entire Polish army leadership with that plane - i say well done Vlad !

also Obama knows what it was about - that's why he is attending the funeral, along with Medvedev.

Last edited:
I was wondering when the conspiracy theories on the death of the Polish President would begin.

I wonder if Terral will link this somehow to the Fed?

No no, it was airborne mutated H1N1 that killed them so fast the plane crashed. No one was alive to fly it.

i'm pretty sure that Putin took that plane down over the missiles that are supposed to be installed in Poland.

also Putin wasn't even going after the president - he took out the entire Polish army leadership with that plane - i say well done Vlad !

also Obama knows what it was about - that's why he is attending the funeral, along with Medvedev.

Yep. Poland was poised to take over all of Russia...but that's been nipped in the bud.

• Banned
I wonder if Terral will link this somehow to the Fed?

good one. because actually Inforwars.com DID link it to some sort of banking regulation that poland passed the day before the crash - but that's bullshit.

it's bullshit because it wasn't about Poland. it was about Russia and US, and Poland got caught in the middle.

Forum List

Back