Poison control calls spike as people try livestock dewormer to treat COVID-19

ALL a lie. Here's what to do about it.

..it's all about the FDA's deception, pharmacy lies and how to get what you want.

"I would say that we do not recommend it," Safdar said, "and it is a danger to use it."​
The FDA made much the same point in a tweet: "You are not a horse. You are not a cow. Seriously, y'all. Stop it."​
Jonathan Yardley, an associate professor at Ohio State University College of Veterinary Medicine, said ivermectin is used to kill worms in horses and cows, but is quite powerful.​
The drug has caused seizures in miniature horses and dogs, Yardley said, adding, "I find it strange that people are unwilling to take a vaccine that has been approved (under emergency use authorization), but are willing to take a horse drug. I just can't wrap my head around that."​

LULZ
Ivermectin was first used on mice, not livestock, not horses.
Well known in medicine is that the difference between a medicine and a poison is the amount. Ivermectin physically attaches to SARS-CoV-2, proven at Icahn Medical School. The media prisoner’s problem will be to determine what happens when one molecule of ivermectin attaches to a single commie SARS-CoV-2 virus. Does the dipshit virus then pretend not to notice and continue on about its business, looking as visually absurd as that?

Does the FDA have the stones to debate the scientific fact that ivermectin physically attaches to SARS-CoV-2, or does it not?

Only in Mississippi folks - Well … maybe other idiot unvaxed southern states too :rolleyes-41:
The FDA points out ivermectin is not an anti-viral medication so it doesn’t fight any virus, like the coronavirus. It’s prescribed as tablets to people to treat conditions caused by parasitic worms or as a topical ointment for external parasites like head lice and skin conditions like rosacea. The FDA issued a consumer update about ivermectin in March and again in April.​

No one has EVER OD'd on ivermectin, and ut has been used literally hundreds of millions of times. Youre a retard.

No one has EVER OD'd on ivermectin, and ut has been used literally hundreds of millions of times. Youre a retard.

WHO's the retard?

WHO's the retard?

Yeah, did you notice the dates on those fake stories. They tried pushing that shit 3 weeks ago, but it was bullshit and they got called out on it. They shut the fuck up after that. Youre a retard.

Yeah, did you notice the dates on those fake stories. They tried pushing that shit 3 weeks ago, but it was bullshit and they got called out on it. They shut the fuck up after that. Youre a retard.

Yes, all my links are dated THIS MONTH butt munch. Sure, never believe the FDA or doctors. They are just trying to fool all of us into believing horsey dewormer is a horrible idea.

1632772945633.png

Got any REAL stories about OD's? Do you have any story from this week, or last week? I bet you dont.

Yes, all my links are dated THIS MONTH butt munch. Sure, never believe the FDA or doctors. They are just trying to fool all of us into believing horsey dewormer is a horrible idea.

View attachment 544528
From weeks ago, right? Not one legit source among all of them. All obscure news sites none of us has ever heard of.

You are a retard for continuing to believe this absurd conspiracy theory.

From weeks ago, right? Not one legit source among all of them. All obscure news sites none of us has ever heard of.

You are a retard for continuing to believe this absurd conspiracy theory.

No butt munch. All 2-3 weeks ago and all legit sources including the FDA website. But hey, go for it for all I care. Take copious amounts horsey dewormer, hydroxychloroquiine. inject a little bleach and stick light bulbs up your butt. Then you won't need the vaccine because you'll likely be dead. ;)

View attachment 544528
Where are the OD's from THIS week? Provide a source from this week that we have heard of. Go ahead and use CNN, MSNBC or any of your other ultra left wing news sources. Bet you dont find shit because, this story is fake.

No butt munch. All 2-3 weeks ago and all legit sources including the FDA website. But hey, go for it for all I care. Take copious amounts horsey dewormer, hydroxychloroquiine. inject a little bleach and stick light bulbs up your butt. Then you won't need the vaccine because you'll likely be dead. ;)
Did you notice these articles didnt exist until right AFTER Joe Rogan endorsed it? They created these lies in response to him. Apparently no OD's took place before his announcement, and none since then. :cuckoo:

Do i need to hold your hand and walk you through this anymore, or have you come to your senses yet? :laugh:

Where are the OD's from THIS week? Provide a source from this week that we have heard of. Go ahead and use CNN, MSNBC or any of your other ultra left wing news sources. Bet you dont find shit because, this story is fake.

You need more eh? Who cares whether it's this week or this month? Don't be retarded (not that that would be remotely possible).

Did you notice these articles didnt exist until right AFTER Joe Rogan endorsed it? They created these lies in response to him. Apparently no OD's took place before his announcement, and none since then. :cuckoo:

Do i need to hold your hand and walk you through this anymore, or have you come to your senses yet? :laugh:

Oh I'm sure there are people who claim it cured them of the COVIDS. It didn't and they are idiots.

You need more eh? Who cares whether it's this week or this month? Don't be retarded (not that that would be remotely possible).

Oh shit! Dumbass NPR got caught up in those fake stories? Pfff... :laugh:

Bet they dont have ANY recent reports.

Oh I'm sure there are people who claim it cured them of the COVIDS. It didn't and they are idiots.

Hey dummy, did you realize that NONE of your stories are talking about Ivermectin prescriptions for humans? You idiots ran around for weeks saying "its a horse dewormer", convincing people that veterinary ivermectin was the same thing. YOU idiots are responsible for making people think they could take the non human version.

Ivermectin for humans is perfectly safe. Its track record is FAR safer than even the vaccine! Your disinformation is dangerous.

Hey dummy, did you realize that NONE of your stories are talking about Ivermectin prescriptions for humans? You idiots ran around for weeks saying "its a horse dewormer", convincing people that veterinary ivermectin was the same thing. YOU idiots are responsible for making people think they could take the non human version.

Ivermectin for humans is perfectly safe. Its track record is FAR safer than even the vaccine! Your disinformation is dangerous.

If you actually believe that ivermectin is safer and more effective than getting vaccinated -
I can't help ya dawg. :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back