Point of contact for Web Site Administrator

Natural Citizen

American Made
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 8, 2016
Is elchorizo still active?

He's the technical administrator, right?

He's the one I need to speak with, I think. I have to fill out a form that requires an aministrator point of contact but I don't know who is actually active here anymore.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Alright. Well. I know for a fact that mods are on and have read my question. Clearly it's being ignored.

I'll deal with it myself.

PM the Moderation team because I will assume they prefer to discuss this his in PM and not on the open board...

I've nothing to discuss with moderation. The issue at hand is beyond the scope of their roles. I just had the one specific question with regard to which technical admins were actually active now. Really, it was just a courtesy on my part, but forwarding the courtesy isn't actually necessary. It was just a polite gesture.

As said, I'm dealing with it. Thanks, though.

PM the Moderation team because I will assume they prefer to discuss this his in PM and not on the open board...

I've nothing to discuss with moderation. The issue at hand is beyond the scope of their roles. I just had the one specific question with regard to which technical admins were actually active now. Really, it was just a courtesy on my part, but forwarding the courtesy isn't actually necessary. It was just a polite gesture.

As said, I'm dealing with it. Thanks, though.

It would have made a lot of sense for the owners to replace Cereal Killer, but that would require some effort to do, they haven't fixed the Nesting problem either, a year old problem.

Forum List

Back