POI new POS

HenryBHough

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Oak Grove, Massachusetts
The Americans With No Abilities Act (ANAA)

President Barack Obama and the Democrat Senate are considering sweeping legislation that will provide new benefits for many more Americans. The Americans With No Abilities Act is being hailed as a major legislative goal by advocates of the millions of Americans who lack any real skills or ambition.

"Roughly 50 percent of Americans do not possess the competence and drive necessary to carve out a meaningful role for themselves in society," said California Sen. Barbara Boxer. "We can no longer
stand by and allow People of Inability (POI) to be ridiculed and
passed over. With this legislation, employers will no longer be
able to grant special favors to a small group of workers, simply
because they have some idea of what they are doing."

In a Capitol Hill press conference, former House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid pointed to the success of the U.S. Postal Service, which has a long-standing policy of providing opportunity without regard to performance. At the state government level, the Department of Motor Vehicles also has an excellent record of hiring Persons with No Ability (63 percent).

Under the Americans With No Abilities Act, more than 25 million
mid-level positions will be created, with important-sounding titles
but little real responsibility, thus providing an illusory sense
of purpose and performance.

Mandatory non-performance-based raises and promotions will be
given to guarantee upward mobility for even the most unremarkable employees. The legislation provides substantial tax breaks to corporations that promote a significant number of Persons of Inability (POI) into middle-management positions, and give a tax credit to small and medium-sized businesses that agree to hire one clueless worker for every two talented hires.

Finally, the Americans With No Abilities Act contains tough new
measures to make it more difficult to discriminate against the
non-abled, banning, for example, discriminatory interview questions such as, "Do you have any skills or experience that relate to this job?"

"As a non-abled person, I can't be expected to keep up with people who have something going for them," said Mary Lou Gertz, who lost her position as a lug-nut twister at the GM plant in Flint, Mich., due to her inability to remember righty tighty, lefty loosey. "This new law should be real good for people like me. I'll finally have job security." With the passage of this bill, Gertz and millions of other lazy, untalented citizens will finally see a light at the end of the tunnel.

Said Sen. Dick Durbin,IL: "As a senator with no abilities, I believe the same privileges that elected officials enjoy ought to be extended to every American with no abilities. It is our duty as lawmakers to provide each and every American citizen, regardless of his or her inadequacy, with some sort of space to take up in this great nation and a great salary for doing so."

This message was approved by Jesse Jackson, Kathleen Sebelius, Al Sharpton, Diane Feinstein, Barbara Boxer, Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid and Barack Obama.

President Barack Obama and the Democrat Senate are considering sweeping legislation that will provide new benefits for many more Americans. The Americans With No Abilities Act is being hailed as a major legislative goal by advocates of the millions of Americans who lack any real skills or ambition.

"Roughly 50 percent of Americans do not possess the competence and drive necessary to carve out a meaningful role for themselves in society," said California Sen. Barbara Boxer. "We can no longer

In a Capitol Hill press conference, former House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid pointed to the success of the U.S. Postal Service, which has a long-standing policy of providing opportunity without regard to performance. At the state government level, the Department of Motor Vehicles also has an excellent record of hiring Persons with No Ability (63 percent).

given to guarantee upward mobility for even the most unremarkable employees. The legislation provides substantial tax breaks to corporations that promote a significant number of Persons of Inability (POI) into middle-management positions, and give a tax credit to small and medium-sized businesses that agree to hire one clueless worker for every two talented hires.

non-abled, banning, for example, discriminatory interview questions such as, "Do you have any skills or experience that relate to this job?"

"As a non-abled person, I can't be expected to keep up with people who have something going for them," said Mary Lou Gertz, who lost her position as a lug-nut twister at the GM plant in Flint, Mich., due to her inability to remember righty tighty, lefty loosey. "This new law should be real good for people like me. I'll finally have job security." With the passage of this bill, Gertz and millions of other lazy, untalented citizens will finally see a light at the end of the tunnel.

Said Sen. Dick Durbin,IL: "As a senator with no abilities, I believe the same privileges that elected officials enjoy ought to be extended to every American with no abilities. It is our duty as lawmakers to provide each and every American citizen, regardless of his or her inadequacy, with some sort of space to take up in this great nation and a great salary for doing so."

This message was approved by Jesse Jackson, Kathleen Sebelius, Al Sharpton, Diane Feinstein, Barbara Boxer, Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid and Barack Obama.

Where did you copy this from? I suspect the author of this piece doesn't appreciate your plagiarism and surely someone of your limited literal abilities didn't write it.

Where did you copy this from? I suspect the author of this piece doesn't appreciate your plagiarism and surely someone of your limited literal abilities didn't write it.[/B]

Thank you for confirming you have not the wit to have been the author. Now run and bitch about it to see if you can have it scrubbed. Y'know, like a good liberal!

Last edited:
Gotta tell ya, Henry........that fact that we even question for a moment whether or not you think that is an actual news item does not say much about you.

WND readers fell for it earlier this year. You are one of those aren't you?

The Americans with No Abilities Act A.N.A.A. | The Right Of Way

Who knew it would be so easy to cause libs to froth!

Actually, we all knew....but fun to add the little extra twist of the wind-up key.

Thank you for the link.....I received my copy this morning from a friend who is known for penning pithy prose to piss off pansy pinkos. My mistake for believing it was his original.

Last edited:

Where did you copy this from? I suspect the author of this piece doesn't appreciate your plagiarism and surely someone of your limited literal abilities didn't write it.

:lol:

It's a joke retard

oh wait

You did know that it's a joke, right? You didn't go surfing the net trying to sign up?

Where did you copy this from? I suspect the author of this piece doesn't appreciate your plagiarism and surely someone of your limited literal abilities didn't write it.[/B]

So seriously, it never occurred to you to google it? Demonstrating your applicability to be protected by it?

The first version I saw was in The Onion in 1998.

Oh good grief!!!

$opinion.JPG

Actually, we all knew....but fun to add the little extra twist of the wind-up key.

(My bold)

Nah. Kurt Vonnegut beat the OP to this notion in 1961, when he published the above short story. For a plot synopsis & publishing history, you can see Harrison Bergeron - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It's likely been done before in any event, but I thought you'd appreciate a famous Hoosier laying out the story.

Last edited:

Thank you for the link.....I received my copy this morning from a friend who is known for writing pithy prose to piss off pansy liberals. My mistake for believing it was his original.

You certainly have them clutching their pearls. :lol:

Forum List

Back