Poetic justice for Starbucks liberals

Just be sure to ponder how global WARMING caused you to pay more for your coffee....

And then ask yourself, am I smart for believing global WARMING when I am paying more for coffee because of a

RECORD FREEZE EVENT IN BRAZIL
Known as climate change. No one has said global warming for years except for a few dummies.

It takes ONE tablespoon of ground coffee to make 6 - 8 ounces of brewed coffee.
Two if you like it stronger.

There are around 90 tablespoons of coffee in a one pound bag of grounds.

The average cost of one pound of ground coffee is, lets say, $15.00.

That makes one cup of coffee about .16 cents. One cup of strong coffee .32 cents.

Poured into a cup which costs around .20 cents. Now equals .52 cents.

Served by someone who makes $15.00 an hour, and it only takes them 3 minutes to prepare for you........come out to .75 cents. Now equals $1.27.

If you take cream and/or sugar/sweetener, add .03 cents.

Now you have a total of $1.30 for a cup of coffee.

BUT...........

If you are in the coffee business, you get better deals and pay almost HALF the price for a pound of coffee as you would buying it retail. This goes for cups and add-ons as well.......now making that cup of coffee about .65 cents a cup (with cream and sugar).

Even just charging $1.00 for a cup of coffee, the company would be making profit hand over fist. Charging $5.00 for a cup of coffee.......well now, isn't that abuse of position and power? Isn't that is what Communism is all about? Any honest business would never charge more than double the production price of any item, because thats the standard business ethic of how to charge for a product or service.

But you've got Apple charging THOUSANDS of dollars for phones that only cost $20.00 to produce. You've got Starbucks charging $5 plus dollars for .05 - .25 cents worth of coffee. You've got drug companies charging $500.00 and up, for drugs that only cost pennies to produce. You've got the auto industry charging THOUSANDS of dollars for a vehicle that only costs around $5,000 or less to produce. You've got sport shoes like Nikes, that cost less than $2 per shoe to produce, yet they charge $100 - $5,000 for them! If not more.

America is full of suckers. Some of us don't fall for this stuff as much as others though. It's also difficult to find an honest company anymore. Those of us who actually use our brains, try to keep with the lesser of the evils when buying products. It takes a bit of work, but you CAN buy products you use regularly that aren't made in China, and not produced by heinously greed-mongering companies. But like I said, it takes a bit of work. Work is something that most people in this country are severely allergic to.:21:
one tablespoon?.....so you like water that has a slight coffee flavor?...

I can understand why people live in the stuff, but I have to second your saying that the stuff sucks. I once drank a big cup of caramel flavored ice coffee and I eventually had to go to bed because it gave me one of the worst headaches that I have ever experienced. I forgot about how much caffeine was in it and what I obviously did was drink the stuff too fast. I haven't done such a thing since then and I never will.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. I will never get why people are willing to pay anything for the stuff when at the end of the day, coffee is coffee and yet they will still go to the most expensive places for it.
It is an expression in public when one overpays to show their position of wealth, in other words, "if you got it, flaunt it"and even if you don't, maybe you'll make new friends...

^^^ To me, if a person is going to flaunt anything, every bit of their focus should not be on just one thing when there are so many things that a person can need or want. In other words instead of spending so much on one thing only, spend a little bit on a whole bunch of things.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Oh those poor poor folks, the 350 pound taxpayer funded left wing Starbucks customers...

They are going to have to pay more for coffee, because coffee prices are up... Up.... UP.....

Why are coffee prices up?

Why go ahead and look it up....

Search for

Coffee prices freeze......

Big record FREEZE in Brazil.....

So the left wing Starbucks customer will pay more for coffee because of global warming.... well... Let's call it CLIMATE CHANGE.....

Poetic justice indeed.
If only liberals go to Starbucks why are they on every corner in Wichita Kansas?

If only liberals go to Starbucks why are they on every corner in Wichita Kansas?

To you, a "conservative" is a non dem. A "Wichita republican" has an IQ of 5 or lower, thinks wiping out Israel's neighbors will cause Jesus to float down from the clouds, and praises W for socializing senior drugs, which must have been "conservative" because W and the post 1998 GOP socialized senior drugs, and "conservative" Fox News cheered it.....

To you, a "conservative" is a non dem. A "Wichita republican" has an IQ of 5 or lower, thinks wiping out Israel's neighbors will cause Jesus to float down from the clouds, and praises W for socializing senior drugs, which must have been "conservative" because W and the post 1998 GOP socialized senior drugs, and "conservative" Fox News cheered it.....
That's not just "Wichita republicans" Son.

That's not just "Wichita republicans" Son.

Lol

Those are the Karl rove voters. They vote the way they are told to vote. That is why the GOP post 1998 has been such a disaster.

EMH = registered libertarian since w socialized senior drugs in 2004

Lol

Those are the Karl rove voters. They vote the way they are told to vote. That is why the GOP post 1998 has been such a disaster.

EMH = registered libertarian since w socialized senior drugs in 2004
Libertarian = tRumpling that's embarrassed to be one.

Libertarian = tRumpling that's embarrassed to be one.

Parrots are presumptuous.

Do you really think I approved of rod rosenstein?

Trump made so many errors, it took wiki and Hillary with Parkinson's to make up the deficit from wanting to punch his DNC critics....

Trump makes errors. Your side is just flat out malevolent in every regard. I'll take trump over homO, Hillary, traitor Joe,and hate hoax Harris anyday....

Parrots are presumptuous.

Do you really think I approved of rod rosenstein?

Trump made so many errors, it took wiki and Hillary with Parkinson's to make up the deficit from wanting to punch his DNC critics....

Trump makes errors. Your side is just flat out malevolent in every regard. I'll take trump over homO, Hillary, traitor Joe,and hate hoax Harris anyday....
So what you're saying is I'm right.

So what you're saying is I'm right.

You mean about co2 causing a record freeze event in Brazil?

Lol

You are "right" about nothing, especially the Atlanta Jewish times....

You mean about co2 causing a record freeze event in Brazil?

Lol

You are "right" about nothing, especially the Atlanta Jewish times....
You already said it once, no need to gush, tRumpling.

Would you have cheered if the Mossad had offed homO the cocksuker in chief?
How would the mossad have "offed" dOnald tRump and why would President Obama have wanted them to him anyway?

Forum List

Back